Theory: Higher Female Promiscuity Causes Larger Penis Sizes in Male Offspring (LowIQcels Do Not Enter)

Theory: Higher Female Promiscuity Causes Larger Penis Sizes in Male Offspring

I have a serious evolution-based theory about how female promiscuity affects male offspring’s penis sizes. The theory explains why dicks have grown so big in recent history.

@enchanted_elixir GTFIH! This theory may be groundbreaking.

Before we get into the theory, I’ll present 3 important findings that lay the foundation of my theory.

Finding 1: Female promiscuity has been on the rise.

View attachment 2552699View attachment 2552698

Finding 2: Studies show that women’s past sexual partners can affect their future offspring.

Remember This: Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them.

Finding 3: Studies show a big increase in average male penis size in the last ~30 years.

I believe there’s an explanation that connects the 3 findings.

The Theory: Biological mechanisms in women examine the genetic material retained from all of the semen that has entered their bodies, to gauge the state of the sexual marketplace, to give their sons the best chances of reproductive success.

Let’s break it down.

Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them. Why might they have evolved to do this? Perhaps storing genetic information can provide important clues about the environment that they currently live in. Such as clues about the state of the sexual marketplace.

Imagine a monogamous society in which everyone gets 1 partner for life. A woman named Sasha is loyal to her husband. The genetic material contained in the semen that enters Sasha’s body is all the same because it’s all from her husband. Sasha’s body stores all of this genetic material. Her body has mechanisms that behave differently based on the genetic material. The mechanisms see that the genetic material has low variation, which indicates that it’s all from the same man, which indicates that the sexual environment is not very competitive. Thus, when Sasha gets pregnant, biological mechanisms optimize her male offspring for a low-sexual-competition environment. This may include smaller penis sizes.

Imagine a promiscuous society in which men compete aggressively over women. A woman named Kendra has slept with 50 men. The genetic material contained in the semen that enters Kendra’s body has a high degree of variation because they came from different men. Kendra’s body stores all of this genetic material. Her body has mechanisms that behave differently based on the genetic material. The mechanisms see that the genetic material has high variation, which indicates that it’s from a myriad of males, which indicates that the sexual environment is highly competitive. Thus, when Kendra gets pregnant, biological mechanisms optimize her male offspring for a high-sexual-competition environment. This may include bigger penis sizes.

The increase in female promiscuity has caused biological systems in women’s bodies to determine that the environment has high sexual competition, causing them to have offspring who are better adapted to high-sexual-competition environments.

What you said doesn’t make sense though. How does the body realize and make the assumption that it should give bigger penis to the offspring when the ratio from big to small penis is all over the place?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Thats wrong. The way it works is that the higher body count, the higher the chance of getting fucked by a bigger dick
if she has had sex with a guy with 8 inches, she isnt gonna let a 5 inchcel pregnate her

higher female promiscuity = higher standards for dick size
it doesnt affect the genetics

edit: i realized ur the based guy who made the incel music so i removed where i called u retard
Ngl all this talk of sex is cringe cause it ain't us having sex is it why cant people simply just be a man with standards stop fucking whores and you'll stop gravitating to whores and just dont say yes to every girl and stop emotionally investing in them

Attachments

• 17008508881206689641034405887286.jpg
    17008508881206689641034405887286.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
What you said doesn’t make sense though. How does the body realize and make the assumption that it should give bigger penis to the offspring when the ratio from big to small penis is all over the place?

The mother’s body may give the fetus more prenantal T if the mother’s body detects a sexually competitive environment.

Things other than inherited genetics can influence reproductive outcomes. Example:

According to some sources, mothers under nutritional stress are more likely to give birth to daughters. This is because daughters are less expensive to nourish than sons and have a better chance of surviving in harsh environments.

The mother’s body detects a food-scarce environment and optimizes the offspring for this environment.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Theory: Higher Female Promiscuity Causes Larger Penis Sizes in Male Offspring

I have a serious evolution-based theory about how female promiscuity affects male offspring’s penis sizes. The theory explains why dicks have grown so big in recent history.

@enchanted_elixir GTFIH! This theory may be groundbreaking.

Before we get into the theory, I’ll present 3 important findings that lay the foundation of my theory.

Finding 1: Female promiscuity has been on the rise.

View attachment 2552699View attachment 2552698

Finding 2: Studies show that women’s past sexual partners can affect their future offspring.

Remember This: Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them.

Finding 3: Studies show a big increase in average male penis size in the last ~30 years.

I believe there’s an explanation that connects the 3 findings.

The Theory: Biological mechanisms in women examine the genetic material retained from all of the semen that has entered their bodies, to gauge the state of the sexual marketplace, to give their sons the best chances of reproductive success.

Let’s break it down.

Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them. Why might they have evolved to do this? Perhaps storing genetic information can provide important clues about the environment that they currently live in. Such as clues about the state of the sexual marketplace.

Imagine a monogamous society in which everyone gets 1 partner for life. A woman named Sasha is loyal to her husband. The genetic material contained in the semen that enters Sasha’s body is all the same because it’s all from her husband. Sasha’s body stores all of this genetic material. Her body has mechanisms that behave differently based on the genetic material. The mechanisms see that the genetic material has low variation, which indicates that it’s all from the same man, which indicates that the sexual environment is not very competitive. Thus, when Sasha gets pregnant, biological mechanisms optimize her male offspring for a low-sexual-competition environment. This may include smaller penis sizes.

Imagine a promiscuous society in which men compete aggressively over women. A woman named Kendra has slept with 50 men. The genetic material contained in the semen that enters Kendra’s body has a high degree of variation because they came from different men. Kendra’s body stores all of this genetic material. Her body has mechanisms that behave differently based on the genetic material. The mechanisms see that the genetic material has high variation, which indicates that it’s from a myriad of males, which indicates that the sexual environment is highly competitive. Thus, when Kendra gets pregnant, biological mechanisms optimize her male offspring for a high-sexual-competition environment. This may include bigger penis sizes.

The increase in female promiscuity has caused biological systems in women’s bodies to determine that the environment has high sexual competition, causing them to have offspring who are better adapted to high-sexual-competition environments.

Very wrong

• Hmm...