Theory: Higher Female Promiscuity Causes Larger Penis Sizes in Male Offspring (LowIQcels Do Not Enter)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Theory: Higher Female Promiscuity Causes Larger Penis Sizes in Male Offspring

I have a serious evolution-based theory about how female promiscuity affects male offspring’s penis sizes. The theory explains why dicks have grown so big in recent history.

@enchanted_elixir GTFIH! This theory may be groundbreaking.

Before we get into the theory, I’ll present 3 important findings that lay the foundation of my theory.

Finding 1: Female promiscuity has been on the rise.

Finding 2: Studies show that women’s past sexual partners can affect their future offspring.

Remember This: Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them.

Finding 3: Studies show a big increase in average male penis size in the last ~30 years.

I believe there’s an explanation that connects the 3 findings.

The Theory: Biological mechanisms in women examine the genetic material retained from all of the semen that has entered their bodies, to gauge the state of the sexual marketplace, to give their sons the best chances of reproductive success.

Let’s break it down.

Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them. Why might they have evolved to do this? Perhaps storing genetic information can provide important clues about the environment that they currently live in. Such as clues about the state of the sexual marketplace.

Imagine a monogamous society in which everyone gets 1 partner for life. A woman named Sasha is loyal to her husband. The genetic material contained in the semen that enters Sasha’s body is all the same because it’s all from her husband. Sasha’s body stores all of this genetic material. Her body has mechanisms that behave differently based on the genetic material. The mechanisms see that the genetic material has low variation, which indicates that it’s all from the same man, which indicates that the sexual environment is not very competitive. Thus, when Sasha gets pregnant, biological mechanisms optimize her male offspring for a low-sexual-competition environment. This may include smaller penis sizes.

Imagine a promiscuous society in which men compete aggressively over women. A woman named Kendra has slept with 50 men. The genetic material contained in the semen that enters Kendra’s body has a high degree of variation because they came from different men. Kendra’s body stores all of this genetic material. Her body has mechanisms that behave differently based on the genetic material. The mechanisms see that the genetic material has high variation, which indicates that it’s from a myriad of males, which indicates that the sexual environment is highly competitive. Thus, when Kendra gets pregnant, biological mechanisms optimize her male offspring for a high-sexual-competition environment. This may include bigger penis sizes.

The increase in female promiscuity has caused biological systems in women’s bodies to determine that the environment has high sexual competition, causing them to have offspring who are better adapted to high-sexual-competition environments.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, WanderingBurro, BigJimsWornOutTires and 14 others
Dogshit cucked jew funded thread and studies. Whore femoils should be boiled alive in tar then skinned alive in public to prevent female degeneracy and whore activities.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ark, roping3264, ItsOver.com and 8 others
Lmao @ thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Thats wrong. The way it works is that the higher body count, the higher the chance of getting fucked by a bigger dick
if she has had sex with a guy with 8 inches, she isnt gonna let a 5 inchcel pregnate her

higher female promiscuity = higher standards for dick size
it doesnt affect the genetics

edit: i realized ur the based guy who made the incel music so i removed where i called u retard

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sozz, Lookologist003, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Zikel_Nut, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Thats wrong. The way it works is that the higher body count, the higher the chance of getting fucked by a bigger dick
if she has had sex with a guy with 8 inches, she isnt gonna let a 5 inchcel pregnate her

edit: i realized ur the based guy who made the incel music so i removed where i called u retard

Don’t you think, based on the 2nd finding—

Studies show that women’s past sexual partners can affect their future offspring.
Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them.

—that this feature would’ve evolved to adapt offspring based on clues deduced from the collected genetic material?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
That's already an existing theory

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel

Where your response falls apart is that the average penis size increase occurred over only 30 years. Sexual selection based on penis size needs way longer than that to take effect. On the other hand, my theory can make a difference in just 1 generation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, the MOUSE, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
and people say “@thecel doesn’t post high-quality threads anymore” yeah wonder why
Tbf, don't mind me, i always just shitpost

• JFL
Finding 2: Studies show that women’s past sexual partners can affect their future offspring.

Remember This: Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them.

Microchimerism is defined by the presence of circulating cells, bidirectionally transferred from one genetically distinct individual to another. It can occur either physiologically during pregnancy or iatrogenically after blood transfusion and organ transplants.

Microchimerism: A new concept - PMC - NCBI​

• +1
  • Woah

I have a serious evolution-based theory about how female promiscuity affects male offspring’s penis sizes. The theory explains why dicks have grown so big in recent history.

Before we get into the theory, I’ll present 3 important findings that lay the foundation of my theory.

View attachment 2552699View attachment 2552698

Finding 3: Studies show a big increase in average male penis size in the last ~30 years.

The Theory: Biological mechanisms in women examine the genetic material retained from all of the semen that has entered their bodies, to gauge the state of the sexual marketplace, to give their sons the best chances of reproductive success.

Let’s break it down.

Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them. Why might they have evolved to do this? Perhaps storing genetic information can provide important clues about the environment that they currently live in. Such as clues about the state of the sexual marketplace.

Imagine a monogamous society in which everyone gets 1 partner for life. A woman named Sasha is loyal to her husband. The genetic material contained in the semen that enters Sasha’s body is all the same because it’s all from her husband. Sasha’s body stores all of this genetic material. Her body has mechanisms that behave differently based on the genetic material. The mechanisms see that the genetic material has low variation, which indicates that it’s all from the same man, which indicates that the sexual environment is not very competitive. Thus, when Sasha gets pregnant, biological mechanisms optimize her male offspring for a low-sexual-competition environment. This may include smaller penis sizes.

Imagine a promiscuous society in which men compete aggressively over women. A woman named Kendra has slept with 50 men. The genetic material contained in the semen that enters Kendra’s body has a high degree of variation because they came from different men. Kendra’s body stores all of this genetic material. Her body has mechanisms that behave differently based on the genetic material. The mechanisms see that the genetic material has high variation, which indicates that it’s from a myriad of males, which indicates that the sexual environment is highly competitive. Thus, when Kendra gets pregnant, biological mechanisms optimize her male offspring for a high-sexual-competition environment. This may include bigger penis sizes.

The increase in female promiscuity has caused biological systems in women’s bodies to determine that the environment has high sexual competition, causing them to have offspring who are better adapted to high-sexual-competition environments.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
Don’t you think, based on the 2nd finding—

Studies show that women’s past sexual partners can affect their future offspring.
Women’s bodies absorb and retain genetic information from all of the men whom ejaculate inside of them.

—that this feature would’ve evolved to adapt offspring based on clues deduced from the collected genetic material?
my nigga, that was an experiment done on flies. and the test was completely retarded.
the entire experiment is so fucking stupid, no wonder since it was done by foids.

most likely the "immature" eggs are not immature after all.

only 30 years. Sexual selection based on penis size needs way longer than that to take effect.
no it doesnt. if dicklets are unable find a girl to pregnate, the genes the modern children will have less dicklet genes. within a single generation is easily possible

• Hmm...
Thats how im born

• Woah
the reason for increase in penis size is mainly woman divorcing/not marrying small penis man.
and for DNA retaining part, i don't think that's true.
my mother was virgin when married to my dad and i have a good penis.

• Woah
and people here say “@thecel doesn’t post high-quality threads anymore” yeah wonder why

Forum went to shit.

This high-effort theory got fewer reacts and fewer replies than a picture of a flaccid penis:

Courts should have plans for whore femoils who have had more than 1 dicks inside them also for females past the age of 20 if they go wothout marriage and forming healthy famillies. If a females whore activities is proven then she should face harsh consequences. Detaching her limbs in public, beheading and hanging the head for other females to see, burning whores alive in groups, burning her alive etc... all should be done to whores to maintain a healthy life for sub chads and sub millionaires like us.
Op you are retarded btw and cucked, only the high iq niggas reach to the point of finding religion and realize stoping females natural whore behavior is the main key of happiness on this gay earth.

Last edited:
  • Woah
no it doesnt. if dicklets are unable find a girl to pregnate, the genes the modern children will have less dicklet genes. within a single generation is easily possible

If. But it didn’t happen in practice. Although looks got more important as of late, most men still reproduced. A lot of the world still has arranged marriages and monogamous cultures. The % of men reproducing isn’t low enough for the dick size to go from 4.8 inches to 6 inches in 30 years.

Dogshit cucked jew funded thread and studies. Whore femoils should be boiled alive in tar then skinned alive in public to prevent female degeneracy and whore activities.
Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and thecel
Courts should have plans for whore femoils who have had more than 1 dicks inside them also for females past the age of 20 if they go wothout marriage and forming healthy famillies. If a females whore activities is proven then she should face harsh consequences. Detaching her limbs in public, beheading and hanging the head for other females to see, burning whores alive in groups, burning her alive etc... all should be done to whores to maintain a healthy life for sub chads and sub millionaires like us.
Op you are retarded btw and cucked.
what Islamic revolution does to a 5k years old civilization decedent mofo

• Woah
what Islamic revolution does to a 5k years old civilization decedent mofo
Religion= key for a great life for sub optimal males. religion eliminates competition, eliminates females natural whore phases by made up ethics.
Religion is understanding the blackpill and trying to counteract it for the sake of sub optimal males(90% of males basically). We don't need natural selection and improvements when we already have societies and safety for the masses.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Psychophilly and thecel
Religion= key for a great life for sub optimal males. religion eliminates competition, eliminates females natural whore phases by made up ethics.
Religion is understanding the blackpill and trying to counteract it for the sake of sub optimal males(90% of males basically). We don't need natural selection and improvements when we already have societies and safety for the masses.
i used to believe this. but i can't cope having sex with only 1 female in my life. i'd like to fuck all kinds of girls, thus females should have the same right.
also what u described has never worked, it's never gonna work.

• WTF
What is prmsucty

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE and thecel
i used to believe this. but i can't cope having sex with only 1 female in my life. i'd like to fuck all kinds of girls, thus females should have the same right.
also what u described has never worked, it's never gonna work.
You are a 28 yo virgin and that's the result of modernity and letting whores be choosy whores.
A 28 yo sub optimal male talks about "sleeping around". That's not possible in a free world as you can see now.

• +1
You are a 28 yo virgin and that's the result of modernity and letting whores be choosy whores.
A 28 yo sub optimal male talks about "sleeping around". That's not possible in a free world as you can see now.
no no no, u are wrong buddy boyo. my khhv is result of stupid traditional retarded Islamic beliefs.
you have no idea how many girls rejected me just because they were religious.
if i was in west, i'd have body count of 50+ by now

• Woah
no no no, u are wrong buddy boyo. my khhv is result of stupid traditional retarded Islamic beliefs.
you have no idea how many girls rejected me just because they were religious.
if i was in west, i'd have body count of 50+ by now
Utter cope, females reject you because of your face. I remember your face when you had long hair. You are ltn max in Iran and without religion you would die alone guaranteed.
Also Your face (and mine)is the result of religion, no point in bashing it now when you never experienced competition and free female selection.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Psychophilly
Utter cope, females reject you because of your face. I remember your face when you had long hair. You are ltn max in Iran and without religion you would die alone guaranteed.
Also Your face (and mine)is the result of religion, no point in bashing it now when you never experienced competition and free female selection.
I was someone's onitis, 3 different person in fact. don't look at me now, looking like drug addicts. i used to be attractive back in the days. i rejected at least 10 girls in my life. but i was aiming for unreachable stacies and thats why i ended up incel.
when i was relativly more attractive i joined incel.is and got instantly banned due to being considered chadlite.

• Woah
I was someone's onitis, 3 different person in fact. don't look at me now, looking like drug addicts. i used to be attractive back in the days. i rejected at least 10 girls in my life. but i was aiming for unreachable stacies and thats why i ended up incel.
when i was relativly more attractive i joined incel.is and got instantly banned due to being considered chadlite.
You had shit phneo, chadlite is literally genetic elite and flawless. Iranians hardly can even reach htn even if they are flawless.

Read this and stop overrating.

• Woah
You had shit phneo, chadlite is literally genetic elite and flawless. Iranians hardly can even reach htn even if they are flawless.

Read this and stop overrating.
i rate according to race, not globally. who gives a fuck if i'm considered ltn in west since i dont live there. im just saying i was considered chadlite by these incels in .is, i mean they were overreacting ofc back then just not being deformed was good enough xD

• Woah
i rate according to race, not globally. who gives a fuck if i'm considered ltn in west since i dont live there. im just saying i was considered chadlite by these incels in .is, i mean they were overreacting ofc back then just not being deformed was good enough xD
It's over in the first place if you even find incel.is as a male. If you have even a MTN face you would never think about your face and inceldom.
Only subpar faces find psl and lookism.

It's over in the first place if you even find incel.is as a male. If you have even a MTN face you would never think about your face and inceldom.
Only subpar faces find psl and lookism.
you are so fucking retarded man. you really think religion is solution to inceldom? it's the exact opposite. why do you think Europeans look much better today? while shitholes in middle-east and specially india are giga subhuman.
It's mainly the fact that religion in west didn't have major influence on their mating, while in our shitholes, any gigasubhuman could marry and reproduce.
the most retarded of all, India, most religious people. now look which country is considered the ugliest.
if i'm ugly and can't breed, so be it, future generation will be moggers.
your solution to inceldom is "get uglier"? mirin sub 70 IQ

you are so fucking retarded man. you really think religion is solution to inceldom? it's the exact opposite. why do you think Europeans look much better today? while shitholes in middle-east and specially india are giga subhuman.
It's mainly the fact that religion in west didn't have major influence on their mating, while in our shitholes, any gigasubhuman could marry and reproduce.
the most retarded of all, India, most religious people. now look which country is considered the ugliest.
if i'm ugly and can't breed, so be it, future generation will be moggers.
your solution to inceldom is "get uglier"? mirin sub 70 IQ
I was retarded like you back in the days

I was retarded like you back in the days

i'm too lazy to find it but i have the exact (not even joking) the exact thing you said here before.

• Woah
i have to search keywords and shit, i don't know how to find it. here on .org
I basically said Islam is the only valid solution to inceldom and even then i stated that perfect islamic society is impossible to achieve.
now if you excuse me, i'm about to fuck a faggot

If. But it didn’t happen in practice.
it did happen, you are the one who linked the studies jfl
most men still reproduced
reproduction in the west is at an all time low
A lot of the world still has arranged marriages and monogamous cultures.
the avg dick size there is not affected, the studies were done in the west
The % of men reproducing isn’t low enough for the dick size to go from 4.8 inches to 6 inches in 30 years.
it is

• Hmm...
@thecel sorry to flood ur thread, i hate it when other users do it to me.

• So Sad
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• Hmm...
Low iq high effort posrt, brutal.

• Hmm...

View attachment 2552699View attachment 2552698

Let’s break it down.

Chad doesn't reproduce with women.
Chad only fucks them.
Most women are childless.
Most women who aren't childless gave birth with their cucksbands.
Also, telegony would probably have minimal effects on offspring and is also a theory that I have no clue how robust it is.

Last edited:
  • Woah
i think i dickmog dad by 2 inches, mom was def a whore

• Woah
No reason to believe the body would be able to determine what genes are better when so many different snps and other variables contribute.

I have better theory on why white men with light eyed mothers will be biologically more masculine in future though

• Hmm...
No reason to believe the body would be able to determine what genes are better when so many different snps and other variables contribute.

I thought so as well. Which is why I made the theory say the body makes the decision based on the degree of genetic variation in the semen, not based on which genes are better.

The larger penises may not be due to the better genes being passed down to the sons; what if the mother’s body gives higher prenatal T if it thinks the sexual environment is more competitive?

• Hmm...
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
intriguing theory. I'm more surpised at the concept of women's bodies sorting cum wtf. Maybe mother nature is a troll after all. Though, what benefit do you @thecel think a larger penis would have? (I have seen those graphs of the vagina's fornix and stuff, but unless small penis' have a chance to fail to get a woman pregant after couplation this would be a completely arbitrary pattern.)
That's already an existing theory
Give us the link.

• +1
Give us the link.
Can't care any less at the moment. Google it. If you don't find anything then reply me and I will search at least something that suggests it. I can't link everything because I can't remember what I read like 2 years ago

• Woah
they dont actually store the mens sperm retard.. so dumb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and thecel
I thought so as well. Which is why I made the theory say the body makes the decision based on the degree of genetic variation in the semen, not based on which genes are better.

The larger penises may not be due to the better genes being passed down to the sons; what if the mother’s body gives higher prenatal T if it thinks the sexual environment is more competitive?
Testosterone cannot directly cross the placenta.

• Woah