Theory: Mew while chin tucked. For deepset eyes.

Timmy

Timmy

Zephir
When you mew it pushes your palate forward or whatever and helps ur maxilla and jaw…. But what if you do this in a tucked form? I read this in some reddit comment where a guy said this that you can get a solid brow ridge if you tuck your chin and mew.

I’m not gonna risk my jawline and neck posture for it, thpugh. It might not work and I will get those cons and no brow ridge for them deep-set eyes. Who wants to? If so do it for a month and tag everyone who’s curious about the results. You’re basically helping everyone out by seeing if this works or not. I already gave the reason why I don’t want wanna do it.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, FinasterideAt17, Allornothing and 10 others
join date checks out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, FinasterideAt17, Bushman and 5 others
gaycel

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 28904
When you mew it pushes your palate forward or whatever and helps ur maxilla and jaw…. But what if you do this in a tucked form? I read this in some reddit comment where a guy said this that you can get a solid brow ridge if you tuck your chin and mew.

I’m not gonna risk my jawline and neck posture for it, thpugh. It might not work and I will get those cons and no brow ridge for them deep-set eyes. Who wants to? If so do it for a month and tag everyone who’s curious about the results. You’re basically helping everyone out by seeing if this works or not. I already gave the reason why I don’t want wanna do it.
What i expected

What i got

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Av0nr, xacob and 12 others
if ur young/teen and mew diligently its legit. but in serious ye chintucking helps u apply greater force

whats next, will mewing also give my orbitals and make my skull bigger? :lul: Mewing is a cope that you will soon realise fucking greycel

• +1
Reactions: thecel, FinasterideAt17 and Polish Chincel
whats next, will mewing also give my orbitals and make my skull bigger? :lul: Mewing is a cope that you will soon realise fucking greycel
I SUPPORT DEATH RAPE WHILE SUCKING DICK ON ME!!!!

Just die due to lack of oxygen Theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 15854
Yes, it gave me crazy results:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, xacob, Bushman and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl and Deleted member 15854
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
fr? before after? insane if u actually dogmaxxed urself. lifefuel if i can advance lower maxilla naturally
I converted like snoop dogg i changed species

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 4 others
if ur young/teen and mew diligently its legit. but in serious ye chintucking helps u apply greater force
Ive been mewing since I was 14.5 and NO CHANGES Ive become more subhuman than before with cucked masseter width and became downward grown. I had developed projected upper maxilla instead of mandible which made it look like prognathism, mewing is copium

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 29167
Ive been mewing since I was 14.5 and NO CHANGES Ive become more subhuman than before with cucked masseter width and became downward grown. I had developed projected upper maxilla instead of mandible which made it look like prognathism, mewing is copium
Im not recessed anyway.

Mewing even in teen will only works if your base potential is average, if your base is recessed then no years of mewing will help you ascend

ye i had kind of similar, ruined anteface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190
Mewing doesn't alter maxillary development, only genetics do.
Though, mewing is still beneficial for having the ideal posture.

Btw, will tucking my chin ruin my jaw in the ling term?
no jfl, but it could maybe hamper ur neck as chintuck hrs unnatural imo, idk tho some do it for hrs and get good results like the supposed @Salludon

Mewing even in teen will only works if your base potential is average, if your base is recessed then no years of mewing will help you ascend
Just beardmax. Do it or die ugly, ur choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190
no jfl, but it could maybe hamper ur neck as chintuck hrs unnatural imo, idk tho some do it for hrs and get good results like the supposed @Salludon
so ur saying this @Salludon got facial gainz from mewing with chintucked?

Go back to kindergarten.

Just beardmax. Do it or die ugly, ur choice
but ye, mew n chew, caloric surplus bulk while hiit for hgh this age before resorting to hardmax later if this fails

You think me taking HGH will get me bitches? 🤣🤣🤣 “ong ur head is so huge!!!’
Kys volcel. Because I'm taking Vedic medicines and HGH and will ascend through puberty while you will die with your mewing cope

Kys volcel. Because I'm taking Vedic medicines and HGH and will ascend through puberty while you will die with your mewing cope
HGH is something I wont get my hands on because thats doping bs. But vedic medicines? U got me curious there

so ur saying this @Salludon got facial gainz from mewing with chintucked?
imo he might be legit. face mascs into early 20s and he worked harder than any1 else. try hard mew an hr in chintuck, pushing beyond point of burning, ur head filling with fire from pain

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 25190 and forevermirin
but ye, mew n chew, caloric surplus bulk while hiit for hgh this age before resorting to hardmax later if this fails
Tbh is it even worth hardmaxxinv bro? Look at @curlyheadjames

• +1
HGH is something I wont get my hands on because thats doping bs. But vedic medicines? U got me curious there
suction hold is main thing tho, facepulling good too, beltpulling maybe even

imo he might be legit. face mascs into early 20s and he worked harder than any1 else. try hard mew an hr in chintuck, pushing beyond point of burning, ur head filling with fire from pain
Im gonna do this everyday then. I do face updates like every 2 months. When I am like 18-19 I’ll post the entire album of the progress of my face.

Did you just say bs to the most used drug for bone growth?

Tbh is it even worth hardmaxxinv bro? Look at @curlyheadjames
he had one of best and underrated, overlooked ascension here ngl. imo natural ascension from mew, puberty mogs tho as surgery drastically impacts 1 bone whereas the former impacts all bones for harmonious outcome, very easy to get botched, uncanny after hardmax.

but if u plan it correctly, hardmax can be life changing

he had one of best and underrated, overlooked ascension here ngl. imo natural ascension from mew, puberty mogs to as surgery drastically impacts 1 bone whereas the former impacts all bones for harmonious outcome, very easy to get botched, uncanny after hardmax
He destroyed himself tbh. No hate against the dude. But thats really sad. Skme of the more weird stuff that has ever happened to the sub

• JFL
Are you an athelete?
Yes, i train 2 times a day 3 times a week but from next week its gonna be 6 times a week once a day but 3 days a week in the beach

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Deleted member 15854