there are 3 chicks where i work, so far i failed 1/3.

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
the thing is, i'm told one of these girls has crush on me. she kinda look like she likes me but i'm not sure.
i mean im sure she likes me but i was sure as hell the first one likes me aswell, so wtf. i'm like delusional and can't trust my guts.

how can i ask her out without getting rejected?

second, how can i even talk to her? first one was easy af, she was all over me all the time.

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and bloomercel
I have the perfect solution works every time

Go near her and ask her something like oh how’s ur day or some question

It all depends on how she responds if she answers in a normal way then it’s OBER

but if she looks way too happy and very attentive to a simple talk / maybe a bit nervous

Then u can ask her out and it’s guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Psychophilly
but if she looks way too happy and very attentive to a simple talk / maybe a bit nervous
she starts laughing anytime i tell her anything, even if its can you pass the cutter etc and she is relatively nervous around me.
i should probably ask her out but i've been fooled many times.

in uni, all my classmates told me that someone has huge crush on me and why am i not dating her already etc etc
so i finally asked her out and she rejected. you can't imagine how bad this kinda rejections feels like. you are like compromising her lack of looks and willing to date someone below you just because she likes you but then she rejects.

she starts laughing anytime i tell her anything, even if its can you pass the cutter etc and she is relatively nervous around me.
i should probably ask her out but i've been fooled many times.

in uni, all my classmates told me that someone has huge crush on me and why am i not dating her already etc etc
so i finally asked her out and she rejected. you can't imagine how bad this kinda rejections feels like. you are like compromising her lack of looks and willing to date someone below you just because she likes you but then she rejects.
Then it’s GG faggot go ask her out

• Hmm...
Reactions: Psychophilly
I have the perfect solution works every time

Go near her and ask her something like oh how’s ur day or some question

It all depends on how she responds if she answers in a normal way then it’s OBER

Then u can ask her out and it’s guaranteed
I tried this out on my coworker when I first started working

Then couple days later she rejected me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Work is a no go zone for approaching girls

Then it’s GG faggot go ask her out
holy shit wait a minute, i just remember she complimented my controversial techniques in work twice in a row. is she hitting on me or what?
i gave her a gift btw, maybe gifting things works

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead