There are 4 types of looksmax posters

lol dude you are completely braindead.
you dont know my race; i could be white, curry, rice, bbc or anything.
You denied tha you were white you complete autist.
Keep coping BBC will get you laid more than anything. Just saying black people can't get white women is so cope and proves you are aspie.
"Personal anecdotes" :lul:

You denied tha you were white you complete autist.
Keep coping BBC will get you laid more than anything. Just saying black people can't get white women is so cope and proves you are aspie.
"Personal anecdotes" :lul:
nope. these were my words : "i never said my race" that isnt denying im white is it ? do you understand English?
lol you still havent posted any evidence and whats wrong about talking with personal experience ?

nope. these were my words : "i never said my race" that isnt denying im white is it ? do you understand English?
lol you still havent posted any evidence and whats wrong about talking with personal experience ?
If I guessed right you were white, you wouldn't deny it. You're so fucking retarded.

Even if I did post evidence you keep say tinder posts are copes so you'll keep coping jfl

And "personal experience" isn't something any one can go off of. Yours is super flawed if you've never seen a dark skinned man with a white women.

If I guessed right you were white, you wouldn't deny it. You're so fucking retarded.

Even if I did post evidence you keep say tinder posts are copes so you'll keep coping jfl

And "personal experience" isn't something any one can go off of. Yours is super flawed if you've never seen a dark skinned man with a white women.
maybe it is because i sure as hell aint ever seen one
read again, all i said was that you dont KNOW my race. that doesnt mean im white you utter moron.

read again, all i said was that you dont KNOW my race. that doesnt mean im white you utter moron.
You literal degenerate.

If I guess you're white and you're white, you wouldn't deny it.
Because you did deny it, you're not white.
If you deny it but are white, you're coping (For no reason either)
Proves your personal anecdotes aren't right. I've barely seen any ethnics with white women because there aren't any gl ones. But I've seen so many black people of all colors with white women.
I am 3 rd one
Sry bro

You literal degenerate.

If I guess you're white and you're white, you wouldn't deny it.
Because you did deny it, you're not white.
If you deny it but are white, you're coping (For no reason either)

Proves your personal anecdotes aren't right. I've barely seen any ethnics with white women because there aren't any gl ones. But I've seen so many black people of all colors with white women.
what is this autistic rambling ?
i dont even know what you are talking about anymore.

where do you live?

I don’t know what category I fall into

what is this autistic rambling ?
i dont even know what you are talking about anymore.

where do you live?
In the states. You literally didn't read shit and now calling me autistic? It's not my fault you have a disability.
Also of all black people off all colors means dark, medium,light. It's surprising you can't even read basic english.
And like I said multiple times. If I guessed you were white and you denied it, you're either an autist or you aren't white. Why would you deny being white if you're white? Saying "muh you don't know my race" is denying it you aspie:lul:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems.

Attachments

• XkFp.gif
    XkFp.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 2205
In the states. You literally didn't read shit and now calling me autistic? It's not my fault you have a disability.
Also of all black people off all colors means dark, medium,light. It's surprising you can't even read basic english.
And like I said multiple times. If I guessed you were white and you denied it, you're either an autist or you aren't white. Why would you deny being white if you're white? Saying "muh you don't know my race" is denying it you aspie:lul:
i did read, just didnt make any sense.
you need to go back to school because me stating you dont know my race isnt me denying being white.

you need to go back to school because me stating you dont know my race isnt me denying being white.
You're a fucking autist. If you read it you would understand. Jfl at your copes.
The fact that you've completely changed our fight from race, to discussing whether you are white or not proves how aspie you are. I don't really give a shit what race you are tbh.

You're a fucking autist. If you read it you would understand. Jfl at your copes.
lol why are you so angry dude?
did i trigger you because ur doomed because your a shitskin ?

ur doomed because your a shitskin
BEcause you're coping by saying every study of mine is wrong. Tinder is cope, my real life experience is cope, but your "personal anecdote" isn't? :lul:

BEcause you're coping by saying every study of mine is wrong. Tinder is cope, my real life experience is cope, but your "personal anecdote" isn't? :lul:
never said it was right nor wrong lmao, i just stated my personal experience i never said it applied to every situation in the entire world.
tinder is cope though
and i dont know your real life experience so i cant comment dumb fuck

never said it was right nor wrong lmao
But stated multiple times it was completely over for ethnics, and that TSH wouldn't do good with women because he is a "shitskin". If you never stated you were right or wrong don't go spouting of random bullshit.

But stated multiple times it was completely over for ethnics, and that TSH wouldn't do good with women because he is a "shitskin". If you never stated you were right or wrong don't go spouting of random bullshit.
didnt read lol
keep coping subhuman

didnt read lol
keep coping subhuman
Now who's mad. over for your 5'9 height you manlet
Jfl once you realized that you contradicted yourself you insulted me.

What's your race?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Blackpilled Chads: attractive men with no bad features, like showing off and watching the mass of ugly men fret over something they will never have.

Severe Autists: blessed with certain good features, looks great from certain angles, but due to one really bad feature or an overall aspie vibe never managed to slay, and without NT looks failed to properly socially develop. They believe 1-2 changes will fix their failure to be Chads, and sometimes are correct. Eg. Zyros and fatman

Delusional ethnics: 4/10 pajeets who will autistically spout myopic theories on specific individual features without paying attention to the aesthetic whole. Likely browses /r/theredpill

Genetic trash: confirmed incels with bad development + bad genetics. Masturbate to incest simulators
what kind of poster am I?

Genetic trash: confirmed incels with bad development + bad genetics. Masturbate to incest simulators
Holy fuck... u were ahead of me all this time

Blackpilled Chads: attractive men with no bad features, like showing off and watching the mass of ugly men fret over something they will never have.

Severe Autists: blessed with certain good features, looks great from certain angles, but due to one really bad feature or an overall aspie vibe never managed to slay, and without NT looks failed to properly socially develop. They believe 1-2 changes will fix their failure to be Chads, and sometimes are correct. Eg. Zyros and fatman

Delusional ethnics: 4/10 pajeets who will autistically spout myopic theories on specific individual features without paying attention to the aesthetic whole. Likely browses /r/theredpill

im the blackpilled giga chad

Please recommend a good incest simulator.

there's no autism, just not being gl enough

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, FatJattMofo, fukmylyf and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and FatJattMofo
Only blackpilled chads: @ChadKahn and @Arceus300