there are no feminine and masculine features

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
a coomon cope on psl forums, is that some features are masc and some are feminine.

for example, women, according to the dalites here, need to be recessed and have prey eyes while men need to be bone mogger because chin and jaw are masc features.

but the thing is, a lot of female models have strong jaws and chins like Hilary Rhoda and they look good with them.

And it is because humans, regardless of gender, NEED good fucking bones to be attractive.

A chin is a chin, a jaw is a jaw, an eye area is an eye are, regardless of who it belongs ot.

Notice how when doning female morps of male models they still look hot?

it is because betuaty TRANSCENDS genders, beauty is literally a conceptual level thing that gives humanity a glimpse of DIVINITY.

Here are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Clown Show, trueceI and 4 others
but the thing is, a lot of female models have strong jaws and chins like Hilary Rhoda and they look good with them.
they dont look good they look like trannies. this whole post is schizo as fuck. there are obvious feminine features, when you see an actual attractive high e girl you know for a fact a man who looks similar wouldnt be good looking (masc) at all

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, laaltin, Aero and 3 others
so conclusion of this thread: you’re dravidian

Nah, post examples

u would look shit like a woman even tho u got good bones

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
BACBB169 3E00 4DC9 B593 FD4DD18C293C

I disagree.

But i agree to disagree. Basically, my thoughts are that hormonal composition determines traits greatly. Everything is in genetic and chemical compounds. BUT, in todays society, i think most humans do have a mixed hormonal problem and are far deviating from the template of gendered traits being primarily dominate. This is essentially why we see intersex traits within the human species.

We can see through study that hormones, sex hormones in particular always have a strong bias for certain traits. For example, if you inject testosterone, you wil likely grow stronger muscles, less bodyfat etc. And this is only 1 out of the possibly millions of male hormone chemicals that a male composition would naturally have. Same with women. If you inject estrogen or HRT, you will notice that you will gain sub body fat, retain hair and puff up in areas. Once again, just 1 out of the many female hormones and we see effect on structure.

Bone structure is the same. Now imagine the variables of puberty, and how your primary gendered chemical composition determines how you look to a great degree. The reason these supermodel women have BONES is because they have a high natural male hormonal composition. This is why these women in todays time act a certain way that is far different from their ancestors. Same reason why males lack bone. CHEMICAL COMPOSITION.

The male today are very likely to have dominate female composition, and thus a more likelihood to adopt female prepositions, and as you can see with all the soys, betas, and homosexuals. This is true. Same with women but opposite. They are more likely to have male prepositions and thus jaw, and a interesting combination of both skinny with bone yet estrogenic and puffy. Their behavior also reflects this composition thus feminism and other traits you notice are of male nature prominent.

True

No masc vs fem features

rAther

Attract vs unattract featurees

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Brow Ridge and thick straight Eyebrows are masculine features which on women makes them look more Masc and intimidating.

There was even a user here I remember who made a thread side by side showing how Eyebrows size/shape makes a huge difference in how a woman looks.My point is that there actually certain features that are inherently Masculine.

a coomon cope on psl forums, is that some features are masc and some are feminine.

for example, women, according to the dalites here, need to be recessed and have prey eyes while men need to be bone mogger because chin and jaw are masc features.

And it is because humans, regardless of gender, NEED good fucking bones to be attractive.

A chin is a chin, a jaw is a jaw, an eye area is an eye are, regardless of who it belongs ot.

Notice how when doning female morps of male models they still look hot?

it is because betuaty TRANSCENDS genders, beauty is literally a conceptual level thing that gives humanity a glimpse of DIVINITY.

Here are
Pointless to argue, broski. Dalits here see a foid with a normal jaw and immediately screech muh tranny.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, BetterOffDead and Deleted member 57464
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead and St.TikTokcel
Those incel theories are useless, only having sex with females matters, even if they are ugly

I agree. There are just attractive and ugly features. Plenty of women have what dumbasses consider ‘masculine features’ who fog the life out of the average male..
32B9BE51 0574 4368 B59E D2043D18AC9B

Looking good is masculine trait
Female models are more manlike than you

Most of the girls I like have prey eyes and recessed chins while im the opposite guess im just high T

Simply wrong, you're acting like gendered features existing and overlap are mutually exclusive,

she has masculine features. Does she look good?FUCK no, most men prefer high E girls with softer features who dont look like men. There are scientific differences in facial structure, bone mass, etc between the genders

Ye Sure because men and women Look the Same. Schizo Take wtf. There are studies which Features are feminine and masculine, this is literally how Our brain can identify the other Sex and categorizes it. People fall for traps all the time this is because their facial Balance leans much more towards the opposite sex

• +1
Reactions: jisko32