There are No Places Online where you can Openly Discuss Suicide - [Brutal] Suicide Pill

What is the Best Place you can Openly Talk about Suicide Without Unsolicited "Advice" or Judgement?

• 4chan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another chan-esque board

• Official Normie resources like Hotlines

• Irl therapy

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Where else can suicidal people even go to talk about it without having to worry about people either trying to tell them what they should/shouldn't do or throwing them in a psychward?

Yes, I already know of the "SS" place we can't talk about here anymore, but I mean aside from that the only options are obscure forums like this or even just boards like the chans that don't give a fuck about what you talk about.

The only good part about SS was how no one judged you for talking about it, or constantly tried to convince you not to do it like most normie resources do; then again some people did often go beyond just talking to you about it and actively tried to convince to do it too so idk.

However, I'll admit that although on first glance the resource guide might seem a bit concerning for those considering it I still think it's better to have information like that available than not to, simply because it'll help prevent people from potentially maiming or mutilating themselves and causing unnecessary suffering in the long-term.

The bad thing about this place is that no one takes anything seriously here [even something that should be like this], and everyone just tries to one up each other in seeing who can give the edgiest replies to farm JFL reacts.

Normies resources aren't better at all though tbh. They act like they give so much of a fuck about helping suicidal people when all they really care about is preventing suicide itself.

What I mean is that they don't care about you as much as they just want to not have to be affected by people committing suicide because it bothers them.

They say they only do this because they care about you and are trying to help when they really just care more about themselves and their own feelings; they just make things so much worse ngl.

This is kind of a spiritual successor to my first thread on the topic of being Pro-Choice in regard to Suicide:

Shouldn't the choice to end your own life be in your own hands [instead of someone else's]?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Debetro and St.TikTokcel

Where else can suicidal people even go to talk about it without having to worry about people either trying to tell them what they should/shouldn't do or throwing them in a psychward?

Yes, I already know of the "SS" place we can't talk about here anymore, but I mean aside from that the only options are obscure forums like this or even just boards like the chans that don't give a fuck about what you talk about.

The only good part about SS was how no one judged you for talking about it, or constantly tried to convince you not to do it like most normie resources do; then again some people did often go beyond just talking to you about it and actively tried to convince to do it too so idk.

However, I'll admit that although on first glance the resource guide might seem a bit concerning for those considering it I still think it's better to have information like that available than not to, simply because it'll help prevent people from potentially maiming or mutilating themselves and causing unnecessary suffering in the long-term.

The bad thing about this place is that no one takes anything seriously here [even something that should be like this], and everyone just tries to one up each other in seeing who can give the edgiest replies to farm JFL reacts.

Normies resources aren't better at all though tbh. They act like they give so much of a fuck about helping suicidal people when all they really care about is preventing suicide itself.

What I mean is that they don't care about you as much as they just want to not have to be affected by people committing suicide because it bothers them.
Camus talked about that very thing. It takes a lot to perform such an act due to the nature of humans and their instincts. As for the places to talk about it, they will always remain obscure.
They say they only do this because they care about you and are trying to help when they really just care more about themselves and their own feelings; they just make things so much worse ngl.
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and chaddyboi66
theres another forum but i will not say the name here

just do it, what's there to talk about?

We dont talk about SS, no no no

Why do you need a suicide forum so bad? Just do it or don't. If you're so indecisive, just keep on trucking.

Focus on what you can improve through surgery, leg lengthening surgery