There are no truecells,you are all copers

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
If this ugly slav manage to marry this mid-high becky,there is no excuse for all of you...just focus on your carrer and social life,and you will get nice wife

Attachments

• 20221122_102126.jpg
    20221122_102126.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 0
A 92 year old balding blind man in a wheelchair can buy a trophy wife, this has nothing to do with looksmaxing or creating true physical attraction. (And even when that 92 year old gets his Anna Nicole Smith, she is likely to never have actual sex with him and will cheat with someone her own age)

If you have to pay money to get a woman you're no different than the 50 year old Johns who use prostitutes.

Why would you willingly create yourself a life where women despise you physically, but will exploit you for money?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, don'tbeautistic, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Slavic women just have worse standards.
That's what happens when all their men have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome from excessive drinking from the age of 2 1/2

• +1
Reactions: Bowswor, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19453
Just be NW7 theory, it’s hypermasc and shows dominance which women crave

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bowswor and Deleted member 19453
A 92 year old balding blind man in a wheelchair can buy a trophy wife, this has nothing to do with looksmaxing or creating true physical attraction. (And even when that 92 year old gets his Anna Nicole Smith, she is likely to never have actual sex with him and will cheat with someone her own age)

If you have to pay money to get a woman you're no different than the 50 year old Johns who use prostitutes.

Why would you willingly create yourself a life where women despise you physically, but will exploit you for money?
Dude in picture isnt even rich,just average

That's what happens when all their men have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome from excessive drinking from the age of 2 1/2
I swear woman standard in eastern europe is like 18 century,i see all the time 3s and 4s dudes getting married here

Dude in picture isnt even rich,just average
No need to be rich in slavic countries imo. The standard of living especially in Balkan countries is so low (monthly wages are 300-400 euros a month or at the same level as poor African countries) all you need to be is a construction worker in Germany
and when you go on holiday into your home country you will out-earn any locals by a magnitude of 10x.

Hell, a disabled English expat who lives on a 1300£ disability pension would be wealthy in the poorest slavic countries. They would have no problem attracting model golddiggers as a wife.

Many here live in the illusion that looks are everything. Go through the streets in Northern/Western Europe. You will see many ugly or average looking normies who have HTB or better as a girlfriend. And don't give me the argument, but they could be just friends....

I swear woman standard in eastern europe is like 18 century,i see all the time 3s and 4s dudes getting married here
Yeah well that's what happens when the average phenotype in Belarus and Northwest Russia is the left image.

The one on the right is the South Ukrainian one, and also the West Georgian one : O

No need to be rich in slavic countries imo. The standard of living especially in Balkan countries is so low (monthly wages are 300-400 euros a month or at the same level as poor African countries) all you need to be is a construction worker in Germany
and when you go on holiday into your home country you will out-earn any locals by a magnitude of 10x.

Hell, a disabled English expat who lives on a 1300£ disability pension would be wealthy in the poorest slavic countries. They would have no problem attracting model golddiggers as a wife.

Its 4 years ago..salaries are bit higher there now,about 700-800 which is still low compare to west standars...but there isnt much difference in eastern europe and balkan standard of life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 13626, Broski and 3 others
Could I be slayer in slavland?

I dont get why 3s and 4s dicide to go to asia instead of eastern europe...girls are much hotter in east europe,while life standard is similar

There are definitely truecels. Lurk around here more.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669131864549.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669131864549.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 19798
I dont get why 3s and 4s dicide to go to asia instead of eastern europe...girls are much hotter in east europe,while life standard is similar

Noodle FETISH.
On top of feeling special/stronger/bigger. As a white male its tough to not feel superior in those countries. Also you can legit get away with more. Being White in a primarily White space just isn't enough for some people.

Weird they go to those Asian countries.
Marry and fuck those funny looking women and produce Incel looking children (sons).
Do the fathers never think of how there off spring would turn out ?

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
EE maxing is a big meme tbh , "theres a place thats prwdominwatly white where the girls dont care about looks bro all the men are subhuman and the girls are hot :feelsgood::feelsgood: im flying to russis next week"- he roped after getting mogged to suicide by russian chads

russia and probably eastern europe in general is heavily male dominated society. No feminism/strong democratic institutions and ext.

here i dont know a single guy who is not dating up. Even my friend who would be rated ltn at best here dating now htb+ and they met through tinder. If you are not nt though its over. In the west there are a lot of masculin females from new generation that are independent and can sometimes tolerate weak/passive male behaviour ( if they find him attractive). In russia with the exception of moscow its almost impossible to find woman with masculin polarity.

EE maxing is a big meme tbh , "theres a place thats prwdominwatly white where the girls dont care about looks bro all the men are subhuman and the girls are hot :feelsgood::feelsgood: im flying to russis next week"- he roped after getting mogged to suicide by russian chads
"Russian chads"

Attachments

• 1640024730203.jpeg
    1640024730203.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 0
If this ugly slav manage to marry this mid-high becky,there is no excuse for all of you...just focus on your carrer and social life,and you will get nice wife
Only10 percent of men are trucels.Based on looks, another 20 percent because of non NTness.