There are only TWO VALID REASONS to be friends with females: all else = cope

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
No, it's not to "meet more friends" (if you aren't fucking her you probably aren't fucking any of her friends either).

#1. You can escalate, or find some way to become alluring to her (AKA be Chad)

1520947-800w-30688422-52ec-4409-8cc5-7508035ab1ca.jpg

large-4f0174e811c5f496b8062c05567eb7c4.jpg

If you look like this, then yeah, be NT-ish, talk to people, be "normal" and such. Obviously if you look like this and are 6'+ then you're living on Easy Mode -- shouldn't be many issues. In this case being "normal enough" benefits you -- you get exposure, halo/Chad effect, and most "friends" who are female will sooner or later probably want to fuck you + be your girlfriend/etc. Even if you fall short of the textbook "Chad" many think of on here, if you have some "niche" or angle you can maybe fill the role well her (& their holes too if dickpilled) AKA SEX APPEALMAX.

#2. You are a legit faggot, or basically 50% of users on here

1545551_IMG_2019-02-07_09-50-21.jpg

fajhmmrcl0zddlt7o26e

If you have low sex drive, do drugs/are "NT" but otherwise fine never getting more than pity-sex at best, then yeah you can faggotmaxx. Other options are be asexual, castrate yourself, or be legit homo. This option isn't the worst -- a friend can beat none, but don't think you're going to do yourself many favors having endless female "friends" if you're not getting any bites to begin with (i.e., you're still incel overall because you look/act like a fag). You think you're "making friends with girls so that helps your exposure to more girls" but the reality is you're the gbf at best if sub Chad, because you're a boneless, pedomorphic pretty boy who looks like a cute, fuzzy little animal you want to hug, but nowhere near the genetic elite she wants to breed & be the slave of. So cutemaxx/gaymaxx are the same -- ogre.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Kebab Master, midlatinocel and 2 others
#3 - My presence makes females uncomfortable, which is why I purposely try to be friends with them

giga chad on Audiomack

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren, ItsOverCel and Deleted member 20704
I have a ugly friend girl i take advantage of cuz her friends are hot and ugly girls always have gl friends cuz they feel bad for them. depends.

so u just not allowed to be friends with 50% of the population? not realistic i’d say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, Repentsinner and Allornothing
Being friends with women is super legit if you aren't actually friends with them. Girls will see good looking guys walking around in school etc. and not really care about them, but once they get to know each other and build a connection then they get really obsessed with the guy. Normies make the mistake of confusing this with genuine friendship (how they equate "friendship with women" to their male friends I don't even know). Of course, the girls will never be interested in them though.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Nah more like females cant have male friends cuz most of the time theyre not seen in that way

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
so u just not allowed to be friends with 50% of the population? not realistic i’d say
Not realistic or you just don't like the sound of it? It seems perfectly logical to me that members of the opposite sex (roughly 50/50) naturally have no interest in anything except sex between each other.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Deleted member 20704
the third reason is that you can fuck her friends or just take her to a party and get attention from other women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: denthegodking, Deleted member 21931 and Deleted member 20704
Girls will see good looking guys walking around in school etc. and not really care about them

fa9.gif

the third reason is that you can fuck her friends or just take her to a party and get attention from other women

You aren't fucking her friends 99% of the time if you had no chance at fucking her. You think you're ugly to 1 girl & magically Chad to another? What do you think the odds of that happening are? LOL Why do you think so many dudes are incel? Ugly to 1, ugly to most. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
No, it's not to "meet more friends" (if you aren't fucking her you probably aren't fucking any of her friends either).

If you look like this, then yeah, be NT-ish, talk to people, be "normal" and such. Obviously if you look like this and are 6'+ then you're living on Easy Mode -- shouldn't be many issues. In this case being "normal enough" benefits you -- you get exposure, halo/Chad effect, and most "friends" who are female will sooner or later probably want to fuck you + be your girlfriend/etc. Even if you fall short of the textbook "Chad" many think of on here, if you have some "niche" or angle you can maybe fill the role well her (& their holes too if dickpilled) AKA SEX APPEALMAX.

fajhmmrcl0zddlt7o26e

If you have low sex drive, do drugs/are "NT" but otherwise fine never getting more than pity-sex at best, then yeah you can faggotmaxx. Other options are be asexual, castrate yourself, or be legit homo. This option isn't the worst -- a friend can beat none, but don't think you're going to do yourself many favors having endless female "friends" if you're not getting any bites to begin with (i.e., you're still incel overall because you look/act like a fag). You think you're "making friends with girls so that helps your exposure to more girls" but the reality is you're the gbf at best if sub Chad, because you're a boneless, pedomorphic pretty boy who looks like a cute, fuzzy little animal you want to hug, but nowhere near the genetic elite she wants to breed & be the slave of. So cutemaxx/gaymaxx are the same -- ogre.
or you can just be friends with them for the same reason you're friends with other men lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, 6ft4mentalcel, janglebawl and 1 other person

fajhmmrcl0zddlt7o26e

Mofo, you don't get to talk about female friends, when your dumbass doesn't even have male friends.

Why the fuck do you have male friends?

Do you want them to crossdress and fuck them?

There were some lovely women I met that I had zero intention of fucking them nor their friends. I genuinely liked talking to them cause they were good people.

Jfc you retarded sperg, next time you want to take a dump, don't shit all over a thread on here, use a toilet.

Some of you retards are too far gone.

Mofo, you don't get to talk about female friends, when your dumbass doesn't even have male friends.

Why the fuck do you have male friends?

Do you want them to crossdress and fuck them?

There were some lovely women I met that I had zero intention of fucking them nor their friends. I genuinely liked talking to them cause they were good people.

Jfc you retarded sperg, next time you want to take a dump, don't shit all over a thread on here, use a toilet.

Some of you retards are too far gone.
Only reason I have male friends for is that I can get them to help me make money and use the social circle to get girls. Maybe other to receive other favors too.

Reason I don't have female friends

Having female friends is a good thing tbh just dont crush on them and use them for Pre-Selection theory. When you are walking around with good looking girls your smv increases due to preselection