There are two types of women...

do you agree

• Total voters
imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
The ones that aré afraid of Chad(1)

And the crazy ones that not.(2)

1. These women are afraid of chad because they would fall in love easily with him and they know chad never settles and go for more women, so these women dont want to get emotional damage from him,the looks of chad are so powerful that can hurt so bad the feelings of a woman.There are two sub-types of woman in this category,the women that becomes a slut for normies,because their nature is to be a slut but they are afraid of chad so they do it with normies,and the "traditional" women that conform with one or a few beta orbiters in her life from a young age,these women are rare and ususally regret not "finding herself" trough the big cock of chad,they can control their lust over more atractive men.
  2. These women are pure sluts,they obey their more primal instincts of having an offspring with chad superior genes,they dont think it too much,they know what they want and then do it,these women have insane high standars to match their primal instincts,they ususally dont settle down young with their beta orbiters.There are two sub types of these women,the first is the one that never change and goes from chads cock toa nother tyrone cocks,they ususally are single mothers and alltheir boyfriends are alphas.The second sub-type is one that becomes afraid of chad,these are probably women that experimented with chad beign too young,so they know the true nature of chad and give up on having a relationship with him and settles down with a beta buxx.

the power of chads cock i too much that can change the personality of holes...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Xangsane and try2beme
Shit formatting but yeah I think I more or less agree.

Can't believe I actually read all that. Ugh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and imabetanumale
Shit formatting but yeah I think I more or less agree.

Can't believe I actually read all that. Ugh.
how can i make it more readable?:feelswhere:

DNR but I get your point

• Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale
I think that's too simplistic.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Axii
I get ya but there's more to this

The ones that aré afraid of Chad(1)

And the crazy ones that not.(2)

1. These women are afraid of chad because they would fall in love easily with him and they know chad never settles and go for more women, so these women dont want to get emotional damage from him,the looks of chad are so powerful that can hurt so bad the feelings of a woman.There are two sub-types of woman in this category,the women that becomes a slut for normies,because their nature is to be a slut but they are afraid of chad so they do it with normies,and the "traditional" women that conform with one or a few beta orbiters in her life from a young age,these women are rare and ususally regret not "finding herself" trough the big cock of chad,they can control their lust over more atractive men.
  2. These women are pure sluts,they obey their more primal instincts of having an offspring with chad superior genes,they dont think it too much,they know what they want and then do it,these women have insane high standars to match their primal instincts,they ususally dont settle down young with their beta orbiters.There are two sub types of these women,the first is the one that never change and goes from chads cock toa nother tyrone cocks,they ususally are single mothers and alltheir boyfriends are alphas.The second sub-type is one that becomes afraid of chad,these are probably women that experimented with chad beign too young,so they know the true nature of chad and give up on having a relationship with him and settles down with a beta buxx.

the power of chads cock i too much that can change the personality of holes...
Or maybe that rare woman who does actually marry a chad.

• Woah
Or maybe that rare woman who does actually marry a chad.
im so locked in myself thinking in alpha fuck-beta buxx that i didnt thought of that because i consider it a beta trait:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
any thoughts?:feelswhere:

most women in my country have never seen a chad or possibly even a chadlite so the thought doesnt even register in their mind as something thats even remotely possible

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and imabetanumale
im so locked in myself thinking in alpha fuck-beta buxx that i didnt thought of that because i consider it a beta trait:feelsthink:

• Hmm...
imabetanumale

There is only one kind of woman.
You either have a leash over them and they are submissive slaves or they are not.

They are evil as men are.
another vessel of destruction and rot.