There is a chance that I go ER

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
If all my plans fall through and I don’t make it… if I’m still washing dishes in 10 years… I’m going ER no one can stop me it is what it is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsik, rooman, norwegianfreak and 2 others
i would too

going ER is the real ascension (in gta 4)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Abhorrence
ye my whole life was shit
if i dont make a mogger comeback to make up for it i will go er too

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, rooman, Azr616 and 1 other person
this is the last reply to you, no matter what, remember you are a little virgin subhuman genetic dead end who is unloved and unwanted that's why you ended up as a dishwasher

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 24459 and 1 other person
this is the last reply to you, no matter what, remember you are a little virgin subhuman genetic dead end who is unloved and unwanted that's why you ended up as a dishwasher
The irony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
3418815 go er

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 24459
Remember me when you become famous

The average person is just faking stability and happiness, you are just piling trash on top of trash doing that. And imaging killing other people who are right there with in that trash situation.

This isn't an endorsement to direct your aim to the most fortunate of humans though, I don't support this exit strat just because you think you are suffering more than others, when you are still able bodied.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 24459
Ok

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Manletmachine
The average person is just faking stability and happiness, you are just piling trash on top of trash doing that. And imaging killing other people who are right there with in that trash situation.

This isn't an endorsement to direct your aim to the most fortunate of humans though, I don't support this exit strat just because you think you are suffering more than others, when you are still able bodied.
the average person completely annihilates a typical incel in life quality and experiences. muh faking hapiness

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, Deleted member 29786, rooman and 2 others

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, rooman and JackTheKnife

Consider who is really weak and soy here. lol Made you are a reject so you have to kill others. Pathetic. Here's hoping you get good in life so your goofy ass doesn't spread anymore misery. Clown. That, or you take yourself out beforehand.

• Ugh..
Reactions: rooman
>Consider who is really weak and soy here. lol Made you are a reject so you have to kill others. Pathetic. Here's hoping you get good in life so your goofy ass doesn't spread anymore misery. Clown. That, or you take yourself out beforehand.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, rooman, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Nothing wrong with that. I'll probably do it when I'm 70 and too old to gaf about prison.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman and Manletmachine
Nothing wrong with that. I'll probably do it when I'm 70 and too old to gaf about prison.
Damn that’s so long away what u gonna do it the mean time

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Manletmachine
>Consider who is really weak and soy here. lol Made you are a reject so you have to kill others. Pathetic. Here's hoping you get good in life so your goofy ass doesn't spread anymore misery. Clown. That, or you take yourself out beforehand.

View attachment 2288496
Grown men partaking in edginess, yeah, you are doomed, and I'm happy about it. And you won't shoot shit, pussy. ROT. :lul:

>Grown men partaking in edginess, yeah, you are doomed, and I'm happy about it. And you won't shoot shit, pussy. ROT. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, rooman and Deleted member 29796
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Manletmachine
Nobody cares bozo think he the main character 💀💀

I hate subhumans who shoot random people who have nothing to do with them being a loser virgin subhuman genetic waste. Take your own life at least you won’t be called a virgin incel killer