There is no god

You're a huge scum,can't believe how pathetic essay you just wrote for my theses

Keep waiting for abdullah to behead you,you're literally nothing more than fascists

You just shitted on gay parents meanwhile %60 of gays are victim of conservative gay parents,freedom speach is an easy thing to talk for you

You don't live in an authoritian country bro,don't ever quote me with this pathetic arguements
My parents lived in USSR and they enjoyed life there so stop coping bro even with all the authoritarianism. You talk about Marxism while being absolutely oblivious that dictatorship of the proletariat with a single ruling part a necessary step in removing the social conditioning instilled in people and transfering the power to the people.

I already said why homosexuals are bad and I don’t see a problem in their parents not agreeing with their beliefs which come from extensive outside social brainwashing. If you want to call me a bigot go ahead I don’t give a fuck I will not support homosexuality. They are complete degenerates who are only seeking sexual pleasure and nothing more racking up hundreds of sexual partners a year and having multiple affairs on average while having insanely high divorce rates.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
So if someone has morally wrong and degenerate ideas and tendencies, it is correct for him to act on them? Acting upon homosexuality is a disgrace and disgusting. Keep coping you cuck
Don't fuck women aswell because i see it morally wrong and degenerate ideas and tendencies

You were born this way not borned
You iq mog me right?
You aren’t born a homosexual it’s almost entirely enviromental as we see from the increase of it in recent years and from actual studies that are not financed by Cato institute and the like

Don't fuck women aswell because i see it morally wrong and degenerate ideas and tendencies
Alhamdulillah im gonna wait for my marriage with a ethnic stacy

bro never heard of zina?you cant fuck around even with women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
You aren’t born a homosexual it’s almost entirely enviromental as we see from the increase of it in recent years and from actual studies that are not financed by Cato institute and the like
[/QUOTE
Yeah, I was just quoting his grammar he claimed to iq mog me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Another shit thread by our boy batuhan

• +1
Homosexualism has nothing to do with enviroment and stuff,

It's as same as being straight because you were borned in this way,

I think its enough arguement to not call some public group as morally pathetic
this guy is a high iq brother watch his videos especially the ones about homosexuality

Last edited:
@Mathafack what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Why does everyone fall for bait / troll threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and inceletto
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, penis3 and stuckneworleans
What a good day to not believe in god

• +1
funny how one of the lowest iq users on this forum (@brbbrah) :sick: reacts this thread

• +1