there is no good tv anymore to watch

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
no good popular animes with good quality coming out rn besides one piece, and non-normie animes are retarded. shit quality and goofy. they might secretly be great but idgaf

why is good TV aired so sparingly, finished fallout and that was good and now there aint shit, its cause nowadays they release a whole season so i binge all of the good tv to watch

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
There's literally thousands of tv shows out there man. When I still had netflix, I could binge for hours.

• +1
Everybody cum in here

• +1
Stop watching TV slave

no good popular animes with good quality coming out rn besides one piece, and non-normie animes are retarded. shit quality and goofy. they might secretly be great but idgaf

why is good TV aired so sparingly, finished fallout and that was good and now there aint shit, its cause nowadays they release a whole season so i binge all of the good tv to watch
One piece is literally the most watered piece of animation I have ever seen. 40 eps on a single fight.

• WTF
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
One piece is literally the most watered piece of animation I have ever seen. 40 eps on a single fight.
its pacing is bad but oh well, theyre gettting a bit better i think. its still worth the great moments IME, the quality of the animation is also getting really good. they have to draw it out because the anime uses more content of the manga in a single episode than a manga chapter (2 manga chapters which come out once a week can fit into 1 episode)

• +1
its pacing is bad but oh well, theyre gettting a bit better i think. its still worth the great moments IME, the quality of the animation is also getting really good. they have to draw it out because the anime uses more content of the manga in a single episode than a manga chapter (2 manga chapters which come out once a week can fit into 1 episode)
They need money so they draw it out. You like the show because you’re to deep within to quit…..

Average one piece episode covers 0.5 chapters of the manga. Jjk mogs

• Hmm...
They need money so they draw it out. You like the show because you’re to deep within to quit…..

Average one piece episode covers 0.5 chapters of the manga. Jjk mogs
JJK also released one season and now are taking years off (at minimum a year) whilst one piece has consistently released episodes, and no if they dont draw it out it will catch up to the manga. id rather have 1-2 semi boring episode with some content scattered and then banger episodes once and a while than have to wait 5 years for the next season, when the fuck is HXH gonna come out?

• JFL
JJK also released one season and now are taking years off (at minimum a year) whilst one piece has consistently released episodes, and no if they dont draw it out it will catch up to the manga. id rather have 1-2 semi boring episode with some content scattered and then banger episodes once and a while than have to wait 5 years for the next season, when the fuck is HXH gonna come out?
Over for hxh the author is lazy bhai…I agree with your take on the long anime shit atleast they come out every week but tbh seasonal shows mog when you pick them up at the time they are completed.

Video games is a good cope

• +1