There is no hope. You had one shot at life and you blew it

Paroxysm

Paroxysm

Platinum
No friends, no girlfriend, no social skills, you don't know how to keep a conversation going.

You will never know what it's like to eat out somewhere with your friends, the late nights by the pier / beach laughing and feeling carefree with the people you hold dear

Sitting down on a park during a sunny saturday afternoon with your friends? You will never know that

Dancing, the purest bodily expression of bliss. You will never know that

Being approached in public by a pretty woman in a summer robe. You will never know that

It's too late. And there's nothing you can do to get the lost time and opportunities back. The time frame in which you were supposed to develop your social skills has passed, the frustration and anger from having been robbed of a happy youth shows in every miniaturized dried up follicle on your head. In every collagen depleted skin cell on your face. That train has passed by a long time ago

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nofriendscel, ManletBlackcel, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
What life? I got no life! I'm in the dark here! You understand? I'm in the dark!

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, gamma, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
demoralizing threads typical of incels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, Deleted member 13787, 5'8manlet and 4 others
086D5BFC A810 4DB4 90DD 9EB2B1080405

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Chadlitecel, Deprived and 6 others
I feel like reincarnation is real since history always seems to repeat itself

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Sitting down on a park during a sunny saturday afternoon with your friends? You will never know that
This might be the most down bad statement I've ever seen on this website. Truly over if this is unachievable for you lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 18840
Mirin op sounds like lose urself from eminem but incel parody
@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm and Looks234
i translated this from a french forum btw :ROFLMAO:

but i agree with most of it it's truly over if you didn't build up your social skills in your teenage years

Why would ever respond to a lame

Look in the sky it’s a bird it’s a plane

Nah I’m on a jet

Attachments

• 08B1941D-A39D-40DA-ABE1-B6EF14B67712.jpeg
    08B1941D-A39D-40DA-ABE1-B6EF14B67712.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
  • EFEF2818-31B5-4F28-80D1-27F343E18CAD.jpeg
    EFEF2818-31B5-4F28-80D1-27F343E18CAD.jpeg
    802.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
This might be the most down bad statement I've ever seen on this website. Truly over if this is unachievable for you lmao
if you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere it's easy to end up friendless

Yes..."One Shot".

Observe:

TCF4

Observe again:

H C

We considered a rigorous statistical comparison between cases and controls, yielding genome-wide statistical significance, with independent replication, to be the strongest possible evidence for a gene. These criteria were relaxed slightly for category 2.

Syndromic​

See all Category S Genes

The syndromic category includes mutations that are associated with a substantial degree of increased risk and consistently linked to additional characteristics not required for an ASD diagnosis. If there is independent evidence implicating a gene in idiopathic ASD, it will be listed as "#S" (e.g., 2S, 3S, etc.). If there is no such independent evidence, the gene will be listed simply as "S."

In total, 117 genetic variants were reported to be associated with gating functions: 33 variants for sensory gating, 80 variants for sensorimotor gating, and four variants for both sensory and sensorimotor gating. However, only five of these associations (four for prepulse inhibition—CHRNA3 rs1317286, COMT rs4680, HTR2A rs6311, and TCF4 rs9960767, and one for P50 suppression—CHRNA7 rs67158670) were consistently replicated in independent samples. Although these variants and genes were all implicated in schizophrenia in research studies, only two polymorphisms (HTR2A rs6311 and TCF4 rs9960767) were also reported to be associated with schizophrenia at a meta-analytic or genome-wide level of evidence. Thus, although gating is widely considered as an important endophenotype of schizophrenia, these findings demonstrate that evidence for a common genetic etiology of impaired gating functions and schizophrenia is yet unsatisfactory, warranting further studies in this field.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
you see that’s why you have no friends. Stop projecting your life insecurity on people who are trying to better themselves. You realise that you maybe just discouraged someone who is just trying to improve himself while he didn’t had much luck in his youth? Instead of trying to push people up you put them down. Why?
Yoûre really a piece of shit man. I hope you understand how bad what you’re saying is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, horizontallytall, selfmaxing and 2 others
don't care. humans are beneath me

I got tastes and samples of everything, but never the full experience

I think I'll play the lottery. Better odds than ever getting acknowledged by a whore of my own race

you see that’s why you have no friends. Stop projecting your life insecurity on people who are trying to better themselves. You realise that you maybe just discouraged someone who is just trying to improve himself while he didn’t had much luck in his youth? Instead of trying to push people up you put them down. Why?
Yoûre really a piece of shit man. I hope you understand how bad what you’re saying is.
fuck outta here you abused dog. if a random post on an internet cesspit forum is enough to "discourage someone from improving themselves" maybe they wouldn't have made it no matter what. doesn't take much IQ to figure out that you should strive to play the hand you were dealt at its best in spite of how good or bad you have it to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This is why I have said the age pill is the most brutal of all pills.