There is no "optimal" hours of sleep

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
People in the community really stressed about their sleep schedule like 'If i don't get 9 hours of sleep today its over' typa people, but actually you SHOULD wake up at the time where you are most comfortable and think u can do ur work and feel fresh. It doesn't matter if you need only 3 hour sleep or 10 there are various example of people who never slept early like:

1) Newton:

He only used to sleep 2-3 hours per night and still became the greatest scientist but the ONE thing he did is that he used to take naps than sleeps but there are some more scientists who don't even did that

Thomas edison

I am not telling you to be a night owl but want you to not stress about your schedule if you are broke or have serious exams than SLEEPING FOR 9 HOURS EVERY NIGHT CAN HAMPER YOUR PRODUCTIVITY, There are countless example of people who feels shit after sleeping that long.

Conclusion: Sleep till the time you are comfortable with don't stress about your sleep schedule everyone is different some needs only 3 hours sleep some needs 10. If you want to improve your life you should work more than sleep many of the most creative people's didn't sleep well but still they were fine its not a big deal.

Attachments

• 1698668980894.png
    1698668980894.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, nanefer, chosen-one and 2 others
Why does everyone ignore my threads? is it just because i am greycel?:cry::cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one
Why does everyone ignore my threads? is it just because i am greycel?:cry::cry:
Because Tesla is better than Edison

Autistic logic

I sleep about 6 hours a night, any less and I feel like shit

• +1
You should go to bed when you feel like it and wake up whenever your body naturally does by itself. All of that is ruined when you have to set up an alarm to wake you up for wageslaving tomorrow. You can never feel rested no matter how much you sleep, because you are not waking up when you want and you are going to do something which you don't like.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and autistic_tendencies
both are absolute geeks. newton was a cachexic loser who got cold from a slight breeze :forcedsmile:

• JFL
let me just belive the first google result about newtons sleeping patterns
36083 angry cross eyed drool ear glasses iq mustache open mouth retard soyjak stubble text var

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BrahminBoss and autistic_tendencies
You should go to bed when you feel like it and wake up whenever your body naturally does by itself. All of that is ruined when you have to set up an alarm to wake you up for wageslaving tomorrow. You can never feel rested no matter how much you sleep, because you are not waking up when you want and you are going to do something which you don't like.
believe it or not because of work or school, you have to sleep at certain times. If you sleep to early your gonna wake up 3-5 hours to early before work/school then your gonna toss around int he bed and after 3-5 hours pass right when its times to get up for work/school your gonna be tired sleepy again.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Just sleep as much as u need theory

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Because Tesla is better than Edison
are we still doing the tesla meme?

People in the community really stressed about their sleep schedule like 'If i don't get 9 hours of sleep today its over' typa people, but actually you SHOULD wake up at the time where you are most comfortable and think u can do ur work and feel fresh. It doesn't matter if you need only 3 hour sleep or 10 there are various example of people who never slept early like:

1) Newton:

View attachment 2521588

He only used to sleep 2-3 hours per night and still became the greatest scientist but the ONE thing he did is that he used to take naps than sleeps but there are some more scientists who don't even did that

Thomas edison
View attachment 2521593

I am not telling you to be a night owl but want you to not stress about your schedule if you are broke or have serious exams than SLEEPING FOR 9 HOURS EVERY NIGHT CAN HAMPER YOUR PRODUCTIVITY, There are countless example of people who feels shit after sleeping that long.

Conclusion: Sleep till the time you are comfortable with don't stress about your sleep schedule everyone is different some needs only 3 hours sleep some needs 10. If you want to improve your life you should work more than sleep many of the most creative people's didn't sleep well but still they were fine its not a big deal.
"sleep is the cousin of death"
~ some wise nigger

Sleep is good for you it’s how your body rests and heals. Waking up tired and not rested is bad.

if i sleep for 4 hours i look like a zombie but energetic