This is how i cope with not being out in the street at the most populated hours of the night

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
"Brother you have a great dinner from your aunt waiting for you and it's just two to three hours of people socializing outside. You sure can forget about it while you browse .org and watch the NBA Playoffs. Bro look at those clouds those poor normies are going to have a bad time while you are safe in the comfort of your house having meaningful zygomatic debates with @hitlersmenorah and @NorwoodAscender will make sure you don't spend the night without some kind of validation. Trust me brother go home for tonight. Even if you stay in the café with your uncle friends watching the match you are Non NT, you wouldn't know how to fill the conversations and it would be full of uncomfortable stops and silence. You can't even eat out here you need to focus in your calorie intake and you don't even know how much calories street food has. What is the best that could happen??? Is it possibly better than Anthony Edwards smashing three after three against Kevin Durant???"

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog222, kebab and NorwoodAscender
@Pikabro I know you are out there reading this but you can't react to it

I'll react for you
:cry: