There is so much more to life than a face

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Over the past month my perspective on the blackpill since joining a frat has changed quite a bit. It is not hard to get girls at all if you are white. literally not even an issue. Blacks have it a lot harder than you may think, mexicans overall are higher SMV than blacks because of their skulls. But most of all the women do not have chads running amok and smashing them into oblivion. Chad does not exist, They dont hoe themselves out because of their friends perspective of them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, |Daddy_Zygos|, GabachoCopium and 2 others
3608311 1692885602916

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ascension
Ppl here exaggerate things to comical proportions tbh

I've seen guys saying that LTBs can get chadlites on demand. Shit that make no sense at all.

Beautiful men are rare tbh, not every slayer is really that aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and 5.5psl
Being in America must be nice. Having a mixture of every race to sexy time with. Where I’m from everyone is white

Being in America must be nice. Having a mixture of every race to sexy time with. Where I’m from everyone is white

Most people don’t like black chicks tho. And even the percentage of non-black chicks that are attractive is still rather low

Dnr nice cope though

I'm LTN rated on here and I agree on that and I have a cute girlfriend and had HTBs and MTBs cold approach me when I was out with friends

got approached multiple times I guess cuz I'm ugly, and feminine looking but tall and girls don't feel threatened or think I will reject them lmao

It's not all about the face.

It's also about the height.