There truly is no way to be happy in the modern world especially if you are blackpilled

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I see more and more rich people getting surrogate mothers to have their kids. Why have a wife when you can just hire a maid in SEA and get top donors who will have kids with (the best genes height IQ health etc). The future is going to be crazy you will see most people getting uglier but the richest/best genes will get better thats not even taking account genetic engineering or preselection births. We really live in a dystopian nightmare all the beauty and magic of life has been taken out of existence. Love is dead. I can't even truly hate women because its in their nature to select the best men. In the pas that was reasonable you lived in a small town and there would be a few catches women would eventually just settle for their looksmatch and it worked out well. Nowadays everyones brain is fried unless your Chico a girl will go on tiktok and see a man who is richer then you taller then you better looking etc.

And there is this constant hamster wheel with social media that never ends people happier then you better looking richer. I don't think its possible to be happy with all this around us. In another life I'd rather be a peasant in Russia sure my life would be brutally hard in other ways but it would still be a real life. Zoomers are not even alive we just live through influencers and compare ourselves to everything else going on. You truly can never leave even at a party you will be thinking of the greater world there is no real type of escape unless you want to live in the woods

Why get married why love anyone its all chemical reactions compelling us to breed even if procreation is meaningful why not get an egg donor from a top tier woman there really is no beauty in the world our rational minds have destroyed it.

"Because of our broken instincts, we are in pain. We continue living in pain, because our instincts have been twisted by reason. So, what are we supposed to do? Should we abandon knowledge? Throw away reason? In any event, that wouldn't be possible. For better or for worse, we ate the fruit of knowledge long, long ago."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, WeiWei, Deleted member 49130 and 19 others
just geomax and lose all desire for personal attachment

once you accomplish this then the world becomes your home

connor murphy max and detach yourself from earthly possessions

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, reddotguy, Swarthy Knight and 8 others
just geomax and lose all desire for personal attachment

once you accomplish this then the world becomes your home

connor murphy max and detach yourself from earthly possessions
Geomaxxing won't fix this. Its a byproduct of globalization the fact that you need to go elsewhere is really a sign globalization has ruined it for you

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and horizontallytall
Yeah, we live in evil times.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, aspiringexcel, chosen-one and 1 other person
Too much words

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, datboijj and JoshuaG
I see more and more rich people getting surrogate mothers to have their kids. Why have a wife when you can just hire a maid in SEA and get top donors who will have kids with (the best genes height IQ health etc). The future is going to be crazy you will see most people getting uglier but the richest/best genes will get better thats not even taking account genetic engineering or preselection births. We really live in a dystopian nightmare all the beauty and magic of life has been taken out of existence. Love is dead. I can't even truly hate women because its in their nature to select the best men. In the pas that was reasonable you lived in a small town and there would be a few catches women would eventually just settle for their looksmatch and it worked out well. Nowadays everyones brain is fried unless your Chico a girl will go on tiktok and see a man who is richer then you taller then you better looking etc.

And there is this constant hamster wheel with social media that never ends people happier then you better looking richer. I don't think its possible to be happy with all this around us. In another life I'd rather be a peasant in Russia sure my life would be brutally hard in other ways but it would still be a real life. Zoomers are not even alive we just live through influencers and compare ourselves to everything else going on. You truly can never leave even at a party you will be thinking of the greater world there is no real type of escape unless you want to live in the woods

Why get married why love anyone its all chemical reactions compelling us to breed even if procreation is meaningful why not get an egg donor from a top tier woman there really is no beauty in the world our rational minds have destroyed it.

"Because of our broken instincts, we are in pain. We continue living in pain, because our instincts have been twisted by reason. So, what are we supposed to do? Should we abandon knowledge? Throw away reason? In any event, that wouldn't be possible. For better or for worse, we ate the fruit of knowledge long, long ago."
tbfh going and living in a monastery with catholic/orthodox monks is the best idea nowadays

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and mogstars
tbfh going and living in a monastery with catholic/orthodox monks is the best idea nowadays
It won't work imo if you are here its too late. Ted K tried this but he could never escape society. Unless you are in some tribe in South America you will never be able to escape what you were born into

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist
This is exactly what I feel tbh. Sometimes I just want to go and live in the woods, Isolated in some far away rural area. Just imagining it gives me peace and comfort. That's just my wishful thinking. Even if you go live in the woods, you can't erase what you know as you described as knowledge. For me, it was blackpill. It made me reliaze many things in life, not just looks. Ignorance is a bliss they say and it is absolutely true. It never began for us in this era. It's truly over for us.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ManletBlackcel, Sub0 and 5 others
This is exactly what I feel tbh. Sometimes I just want to go and live in the woods, Isolated in some far away rural area. Just imagining it gives me peace and comfort. That's just my wishful thinking. Even if you go live in the woods, you can't erase what you know as you described as knowledge. For me, it was blackpill. It made me reliaze many things in life, not just looks. Ignorance is a bliss they say and it is absolutely true. It never began for us in this era. It's truly over for us.
Humans just want simple things living on a farm slowly getting better at your trade having a wife and kids is meaningful. But the more knowledge you have the less you can enjoy there are things you shouldn't understand.

Every human society has a myth of this. The Greeks had Pandoras box and the gift of fire. The Bible has the fruit of knowledge. These are all metaphors for society at large humans were never meant for this kind of knowledge for all its goodness it has produced equally all of humanities misery. Every attempt at using superior human rationality to solve an issue has lead to deeper problems. Rationality cannot solve our issues because there is no rational reason for us existing the way we do. The more we try to deceive nature and our true baseline selves the greater the pain will grow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrownTriad, ManletBlackcel, iam good boy and 5 others
just imagine wanting a wife, jfl. the thing is to just fuck random woman and thats it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ZhangJikeFan and Deleted member 11126
just imagine wanting a wife, jfl. the thing is to just fuck random woman and thats it
Just go to the Philipines its very easy didn't make me happy tho.

I hate clicking on a promising thread header and seeing several paragraphs of ranting. I still read this though and you're 100% right about most of this. The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race, we have become an abomination to nature's methods.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Sub0, Deleted member 34058 and 3 others
I hate clicking on a promising thread header and seeing several paragraphs of ranting. I still read this though and you're 100% right about most of this. The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race, we have become an abomination to nature's methods.
Was the thread not promising I mean how could I write it better? Just wrote my thoughts down it is a ramble I suppose

Also yeah I just don't see a way to move past this thought process. I have seen many people smarter then me and they don't have any answers maybe these are the end times. I think we are in a hell of our own creation. Knowledge has destroyed anything good left about humanity. Society and the human being will always be at constant odds with one another.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, iam good boy, Sub0 and 2 others
Was the thread not promising I mean how could I write it better?
No I enjoyed it, the length of it was simply unexpected. Keep up the interesting thoughts bro(y)

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, horizontallytall and Deleted member 11126
No I enjoyed it, the length of it was simply unexpected. Keep up the interesting thoughts bro(y)
I wish I could come to a conclusion even a bitter one that would resolve this but I simply cannot it's beyond my reasoning. Some sort of solution or way to go forwards.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MongolTurk
one of the few educated people on this forum,good thread and true... you can always do things tho like if its that bad moneyweise and everrything geomax to poor contries with low competition..short term hapiness but still

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 11126
I wish I could come to a conclusion even a bitter one that would resolve this but I simply cannot it's beyond my reasoning. Some sort of solution or way to go forwards.
You will choose either faith in a higher power to cope, or you will choose nihilism and turn to a lifetime of distress and melancholic apathy. If you find another path, I would love to hear about it.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, horizontallytall, Abhorrence and 2 others
One of the reasons I haven't roped is bc the AI coping in the future will be insane
Robowaifus or death

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 11126
You will choose either faith in a higher power to cope, or you will choose nihilism and turn to a lifetime of distress and melancholic apathy. If you find another path, I would love to hear about it.
If god is real then I would believe these are the end times. I was mostly an atheist but just the extent of how bad things will get is making me wonder on this.

It does seem as if hell is coming on earth.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
One of the reasons I haven't roped is bc the AI coping in the future will be insane
Robowaifus or death
Yeah it would be interesting you could be in an AI world where you are the main character in an anime or something.

one of the few educated people on this forum,good thread and true... you can always do things tho like if its that bad moneyweise and everrything geomax to poor contries with low competition..short term hapiness but still
Yeah I do plan to go to Japan or something but this line of thinking is making me wonder if thats even worth it. A cope is only good when you don't think of it as a cope.

The point of this thread though was that this issue goes much broader then just the West. Globalization is the main issue and access to unlimited information. Geomaxxing is just a byproduct of a larger issue

If god is real then I would believe these are the end times. I was mostly an atheist but just the extent of how bad things will get is making me wonder on this.

It does seem as if hell is coming on earth.
I hope he's real despite my disbelief. I want nothing more than for the wicked to face consequences

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, Abhorrence and Deleted member 11126
I hope he's real despite my disbelief. I want nothing more than for the wicked to face consequences
Would you be okay going to hell if it meant everyone else as evil would as well?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MongolTurk
Would you be okay going to hell if it meant everyone else as evil would as well?
Absolutely, I don't know what hell consists of, perhaps the hellfire was just a metaphor, but I would be content with my punishment if those that I envied in life suffered the same fate.

the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

CIZFers.png

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 11126
the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

CIZFers.png
Yeah society peaked in the 60s-80s in America. Globalization was still not extreme virtually all the benefits we have today with none of the bad although it was never going to last

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

lol shut up faggot just be happy

Yeah society peaked in the 60s-80s in America. Globalization was still not extreme virtually all the benefits we have today with none of the bad although it was never going to last
i believe civilization peaked in the 1700s, but due to the industrial revolution, rather than going on its continued upward trajectory, it got sidetracked. and after so many years of "devolution" for lack of a better term, it's now impossible to right the ship and the universe has to try again on a different planet

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
i believe civilization peaked in the 1700s, but due to the industrial revolution, rather than going on its continued upward trajectory, it got sidetracked. and after so many years of "devolution" for lack of a better term, it's now impossible to right the ship and the universe has to try again on a different planet
How did things get sidetracked where was it supposed to go?

Sounds like you’re venting because of your shit life. A lot of zoomers still manage to have fun despite everything you said.

Sounds like you’re venting because of your shit life. A lot of zoomers still manage to have fun despite everything you said.
I guess but its more self awareness of the world then anything

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I guess but its more self awareness of the world then anything
Naw if you were out with you freinds having fun or making out with a foid you’d forget about it. Truth is that human emotions aren’t rational. You’re only unhappy because of your current conditions.

• +1
Reactions: 9898nuggets, mitereew and Pikabro
i went to the beach today and everything looked normal

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
i went to the beach today and everything looked normal
normal ppl are living cool, incels are living in the end game. it is what it is

Naw if you were out with you freinds having fun or making out with a foid you’d forget about it. Truth is that human emotions aren’t rational. You’re only unhappy because of your current conditions.
This is what rotting alone does to you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Gus17
It won't work imo if you are here its too late. Ted K tried this but he could never escape society. Unless you are in some tribe in South America you will never be able to escape what you were born into

Ted was a tranny and had mental illnesses from being tortured

Don’t cope

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG

If foids had no rights, everyone was Christian, and men lived in peace with eachother

I truly believe most people would be happy

• +1
I guess I’m near a tribe in South America, but your right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Absolutely, I don't know what hell consists of, perhaps the hellfire was just a metaphor, but I would be content with my punishment if those that I envied in life suffered the same fate.
By the Bible, hell is just a void and a abyss, the lake of fire is a metaphor of suffering and the constant suffering said in revelations are also a metaphor of the separation of God, crazy to think

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 11126
By the Bible, hell is just a void and a abyss, the lake of fire is a metaphor of suffering and the constant suffering said in revelations are also a metaphor of the separation of God, crazy to think
Why do you believe god despite all the evil he has inflicted on our lives?

mirin' high Orthodox Christian IQ

• +1
Why do you believe god despite all the evil he has inflicted on our lives?

Why do you think everyone was happy in traditionally Christian societies?

Why do you think small traditionally Christian communities are still the happiest, kindest, and least lookist?

Do you think anyone in a traditional Christian community struggles with hypergamy or being ugly?

No! They just work and have character, then get their FIRST-LOVE TRAD VIRGIN ONEITIS at 18

Try to find a virgin christian trad 18 year old girl that will marry you no matter how you look like in your shit secular Jewish society.

It's impossible
in the homosexual atheist world, it's a unicorn

John 13:7
Jesus answered him, "What I am doing you do not understand now, but afterward you will understand."

"Why, with a face deemed unattractive, and the weight of evil touching my life, must physical appearance shape so much of my existence? Why are some born with a beauty that seems to open doors effortlessly, while others face an uphill climb from birth? In the shadows of such questions, the heart echoes with the silent cries of those who bear the weight of societal judgment and mistreatment."

On Physical Appearance, Divine Design, and the Burden of Mistreatment:

The Psalmist's lament resonates: "Why do you hide your face and forget our misery and oppression?" (Psalm 44:24). In the human heart's deepest corners, there brews a storm of emotions—anguish, despair, and the indescribable pain of being mistreated and despised for an appearance deemed less than desirable. In the Orthodox Christian understanding, this suffering finds resonance in the narrative of Christ, who Himself endured rejection and scorn.

Consider Joseph, whose coat of many colors became a symbol of envy, leading to betrayal and enslavement by his brothers. His external circumstances spoke of hardship and injustice, yet within the crucible of adversity, his character blossomed. The mistreatment he endured became the canvas upon which the colors of resilience and forgiveness painted a portrait of divine grace.
In the narrative of mistreatment, the Book of Job stands as a testament to the mystery of suffering. Job, a righteous man, faced unparalleled trials, yet he did not curse God. Instead, he wrestled with the divine, seeking understanding. The whirlwind response from God, reminding Job of the vastness of divine wisdom and creation, offers a glimpse into the complexity of existence beyond our human comprehension.

Why does God allow the mistreatment of those deemed unattractive? The answer lies in the profound mystery of free will, the consequences of the fall, and the redemptive narrative that unfolds through suffering. Just as the crucifixion preceded the resurrection, Orthodox Christianity teaches that the pain and mistreatment experienced in the journey of the soul can be transformative, shaping character and fostering empathy.

Yet, it is essential to acknowledge the profound struggle and negative emotions that accompany mistreatment. In the parable of the prodigal son, the father does not negate the son's pain or justify the mistreatment he faced in a distant land. Instead, the father's embrace and celebration upon the son's return highlight the capacity for redemption and renewal, even in the face of suffering and despair.

In the tapestry of divine providence, the threads of mistreatment are woven into the grand design, inviting individuals to rise above the pain, not in denial, but in the strength that comes from embracing the transformative power of grace. The path may be arduous, but the promise of divine love and ultimate redemption offers solace in the darkest corners of the soul. For in the Orthodox Christian worldview, the narrative of mistreatment, like the paradox of the cross, can become a doorway to profound spiritual growth and a testament to the enduring strength of the human spirit.

free will intertwines with the shadowy presence of evil, creating a complex dance that shapes the contours of our lives. The biblical narrative affirms the gift of free will bestowed upon humanity, a divine prerogative that allows for choices and consequences. It is within this sphere of free will that the seed of mistreatment and societal biases finds fertile ground, as individuals, driven by their choices, succumb to the darker inclinations of their hearts. The Apostle Paul warns in Galatians 5:13, 'You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.' Here, the concept of free will is entwined with the responsibility to choose love and humility over the inclination toward judgment and mistreatment."

Evolutionary psychology, which attempts to unravel the intricacies of human behavior through the lens of evolution, sheds light on the biases that emerge in mate selection and social dynamics. From an Orthodox Christian perspective, the evolutionary lens becomes a tool to understand the fallen nature of humanity. The primal instincts for survival and reproduction, tainted by the consequences of the fall, create biases that lead to judgments based on appearances. Yet, the Christian narrative invites individuals to transcend these primal inclinations, to recognize the divine image in each person, irrespective of societal standards. In the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus implores, 'But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart' (Matthew 5:28), emphasizing the need to go beyond surface judgments and cultivate a deeper, more compassionate vision.

The unattractive faces and societal biases are not simply the result of a superficial evolutionary algorithm but are deeply intertwined with the fallen condition of humanity. The challenge, according to Orthodox Christianity, lies in recognizing these biases, understanding their origin, and actively choosing a path of love, empathy, and transcendence. It is within the arena of free will and the transformative power of divine grace that individuals can rise above the evolutionary shadows, embodying the teachings of Christ, and fostering a society where the inherent dignity of each person triumphs over the superficial judgments etched by the sands of time.

Discovering Peace in Shadows

In lifewhere mistreatment and biases play a discordant tune, consider a timeless refuge.

Christ beckons: 'Come to me, all burdened, and I'll grant rest' (Matthew 11:28).

Step into the light.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, iam good boy, NuclearBrainReturns and 1 other person
Why do you think everyone was happy in traditionally Christian societies?

Why do you think small traditionally Christian communities are still the happiest, kindest, and least lookist?

Do you think anyone in a traditional Christian community struggles with hypergamy or being ugly?

No! They just work and have character, then get their FIRST-LOVE TRAD VIRGIN ONEITIS at 18

Try to find a virgin christian trad 18 year old girl that will marry you no matter how you look like in your shit secular Jewish society.

It's impossible in the homosexual atheist world, it's a unicorn

John 13:7
Jesus answered him, "What I am doing you do not understand now, but afterward you will understand."

"Why, with a face deemed unattractive, and the weight of evil touching my life, must physical appearance shape so much of my existence? Why are some born with a beauty that seems to open doors effortlessly, while others face an uphill climb from birth? In the shadows of such questions, the heart echoes with the silent cries of those who bear the weight of societal judgment and mistreatment."

On Physical Appearance, Divine Design, and the Burden of Mistreatment:

The Psalmist's lament resonates: "Why do you hide your face and forget our misery and oppression?" (Psalm 44:24). In the human heart's deepest corners, there brews a storm of emotions—anguish, despair, and the indescribable pain of being mistreated and despised for an appearance deemed less than desirable. In the Orthodox Christian understanding, this suffering finds resonance in the narrative of Christ, who Himself endured rejection and scorn.

Consider Joseph, whose coat of many colors became a symbol of envy, leading to betrayal and enslavement by his brothers. His external circumstances spoke of hardship and injustice, yet within the crucible of adversity, his character blossomed. The mistreatment he endured became the canvas upon which the colors of resilience and forgiveness painted a portrait of divine grace.
In the narrative of mistreatment, the Book of Job stands as a testament to the mystery of suffering. Job, a righteous man, faced unparalleled trials, yet he did not curse God. Instead, he wrestled with the divine, seeking understanding. The whirlwind response from God, reminding Job of the vastness of divine wisdom and creation, offers a glimpse into the complexity of existence beyond our human comprehension.

Why does God allow the mistreatment of those deemed unattractive? The answer lies in the profound mystery of free will, the consequences of the fall, and the redemptive narrative that unfolds through suffering. Just as the crucifixion preceded the resurrection, Orthodox Christianity teaches that the pain and mistreatment experienced in the journey of the soul can be transformative, shaping character and fostering empathy.

Yet, it is essential to acknowledge the profound struggle and negative emotions that accompany mistreatment. In the parable of the prodigal son, the father does not negate the son's pain or justify the mistreatment he faced in a distant land. Instead, the father's embrace and celebration upon the son's return highlight the capacity for redemption and renewal, even in the face of suffering and despair.

In the tapestry of divine providence, the threads of mistreatment are woven into the grand design, inviting individuals to rise above the pain, not in denial, but in the strength that comes from embracing the transformative power of grace. The path may be arduous, but the promise of divine love and ultimate redemption offers solace in the darkest corners of the soul. For in the Orthodox Christian worldview, the narrative of mistreatment, like the paradox of the cross, can become a doorway to profound spiritual growth and a testament to the enduring strength of the human spirit.

free will intertwines with the shadowy presence of evil, creating a complex dance that shapes the contours of our lives. The biblical narrative affirms the gift of free will bestowed upon humanity, a divine prerogative that allows for choices and consequences. It is within this sphere of free will that the seed of mistreatment and societal biases finds fertile ground, as individuals, driven by their choices, succumb to the darker inclinations of their hearts. The Apostle Paul warns in Galatians 5:13, 'You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.' Here, the concept of free will is entwined with the responsibility to choose love and humility over the inclination toward judgment and mistreatment."

Evolutionary psychology, which attempts to unravel the intricacies of human behavior through the lens of evolution, sheds light on the biases that emerge in mate selection and social dynamics. From an Orthodox Christian perspective, the evolutionary lens becomes a tool to understand the fallen nature of humanity. The primal instincts for survival and reproduction, tainted by the consequences of the fall, create biases that lead to judgments based on appearances. Yet, the Christian narrative invites individuals to transcend these primal inclinations, to recognize the divine image in each person, irrespective of societal standards. In the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus implores, 'But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart' (Matthew 5:28), emphasizing the need to go beyond surface judgments and cultivate a deeper, more compassionate vision.

The unattractive faces and societal biases are not simply the result of a superficial evolutionary algorithm but are deeply intertwined with the fallen condition of humanity. The challenge, according to Orthodox Christianity, lies in recognizing these biases, understanding their origin, and actively choosing a path of love, empathy, and transcendence. It is within the arena of free will and the transformative power of divine grace that individuals can rise above the evolutionary shadows, embodying the teachings of Christ, and fostering a society where the inherent dignity of each person triumphs over the superficial judgments etched by the sands of time.

Discovering Peace in Shadows

In lifewhere mistreatment and biases play a discordant tune, consider a timeless refuge.

Christ beckons: 'Come to me, all burdened, and I'll grant rest' (Matthew 11:28).

Step into the light.
Nothinn but the truth