There truly is no way to be happy in the modern world especially if you are blackpilled

This has always been my biggest fear, their is a reason why rich people are always betterlooking and taller and higher iq than majority and now development in such technologies will amplify this difference even more

Can't begin to describe how happy I am that I'm an anti-social introvert autist that doesn't give a shit about any of this.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and horizontallytall
This has always been my biggest fear, their is a reason why rich people are always betterlooking and taller and higher iq than majority and now development in such technologies will amplify this difference even more
I do wonder how long leftist copers will be able to keep the lie alive that disparities in looks and IQ are just the byproduct of environment jfl.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yeah society peaked in the 60s-80s in America. Globalization was still not extreme virtually all the benefits we have today with none of the bad although it was never going to last
Life has always been shit for the average and inferior male, even in old days. There are many references to sexual ostracism from men by pop culture in older times (The Last American Virgin (movie) for example).

Not my words but someone hear said that the Information Age (the technology age) will alter society in some way, and I find this to be true and a leading cause as to why society seems to have dumbed down, this isn’t disregarding the fact that the society will get worse as time gets on however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I see more and more rich people getting surrogate mothers to have their kids. Why have a wife when you can just hire a maid in SEA and get top donors who will have kids with (the best genes height IQ health etc). The future is going to be crazy you will see most people getting uglier but the richest/best genes will get better thats not even taking account genetic engineering or preselection births. We really live in a dystopian nightmare all the beauty and magic of life has been taken out of existence. Love is dead. I can't even truly hate women because its in their nature to select the best men. In the pas that was reasonable you lived in a small town and there would be a few catches women would eventually just settle for their looksmatch and it worked out well. Nowadays everyones brain is fried unless your Chico a girl will go on tiktok and see a man who is richer then you taller then you better looking etc.

And there is this constant hamster wheel with social media that never ends people happier then you better looking richer. I don't think its possible to be happy with all this around us. In another life I'd rather be a peasant in Russia sure my life would be brutally hard in other ways but it would still be a real life. Zoomers are not even alive we just live through influencers and compare ourselves to everything else going on. You truly can never leave even at a party you will be thinking of the greater world there is no real type of escape unless you want to live in the woods

Why get married why love anyone its all chemical reactions compelling us to breed even if procreation is meaningful why not get an egg donor from a top tier woman there really is no beauty in the world our rational minds have destroyed it.

"Because of our broken instincts, we are in pain. We continue living in pain, because our instincts have been twisted by reason. So, what are we supposed to do? Should we abandon knowledge? Throw away reason? In any event, that wouldn't be possible. For better or for worse, we ate the fruit of knowledge long, long ago."
Inject ASAP

blackpill has given me more hope, direction and ambition then I ever had before

• +1
you have depression.

• Hmm...
Inject what?
you have all the tools here to ascend and improve your life. more so than 90% of men alive today.

you can achieve things we all thought were previously impossible.
you can grow your dick
you can restore your hairline and reverse balding, pretty soon with unlimited donor follicles (big deal)
you slow aging
drugs like modafinil or adderall can give you energy for money maxxing
if you found this forum you have potential to live a good life, stop bitching and being doomer

ascend

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mitereew and Deleted member 11126
you have all the tools here to ascend and improve your life. more so than 90% of men alive today.

you can achieve things we all thought were previously impossible.
you can grow your dick
you can restore your hairline and reverse balding, pretty soon with unlimited donor follicles (big deal)
you slow aging
drugs like modafinil or adderall can give you energy for money maxxing
if you found this forum you have potential to live a good life, stop bitching and being doomer

ascend
Asking for a friend but how can I increase my dick?

I might be able to ascend if I go to Japan or something but in the West its a wrap for me. There is so much I am up against I've all but given up

Life has always been shit for the average and inferior male, even in old days. There are many references to sexual ostracism from men by pop culture in older times (The Last American Virgin (movie) for example).

Not my words but someone hear said that the Information Age (the technology age) will alter society in some way, and I find this to be true and a leading cause as to why society seems to have dumbed down, this isn’t disregarding the fact that the society will get worse as time gets on however.
I won't disagree there have always been losers although I think the key difference is the rate at which such men existed and the alienation these men felt. If your a semi ugly dude or even a normal looking guy as the case is now you would just have a mediocre life nowadays its just more extreme. Its sort of like the idea of middle class going away. There is just less room for you to be "okay" these days.

• +1
Reactions: mitereew, lunin7 and Deleted member 51551
I won't disagree there have always been losers although I think the key difference is the rate at which such men existed and the alienation these men felt. If your a semi ugly dude or even a normal looking guy as the case is now you would just have a mediocre life nowadays its just more extreme. Its sort of like the idea of middle class going away. There is just less room for you to be "okay" these days.
this is true but this should give you motivation

now men can’t settle for mediocre lives, you’re literally forced to try to ascend or you suffer.

being beta buxx IS like being middle class wagie, while the chads live life comparable to being rich millionaire. some men are ok with being middle class workers, some aren’t

• Hmm...
Asking for a friend but how can I increase my dick?

I might be able to ascend if I go to Japan or something but in the West its a wrap for me. There is so much I am up against I've all but given up
manual clamping
all day stretching
compression hanging
bag hanging
side to side stretches
btc stretches

these methods work. start slow, play the long game. It’ll take 1-2 years consistent work. go to AJelqForYou for guides

• Woah
I see more and more rich people getting surrogate mothers to have their kids. Why have a wife when you can just hire a maid in SEA and get top donors who will have kids with (the best genes height IQ health etc). The future is going to be crazy you will see most people getting uglier but the richest/best genes will get better thats not even taking account genetic engineering or preselection births. We really live in a dystopian nightmare all the beauty and magic of life has been taken out of existence. Love is dead. I can't even truly hate women because its in their nature to select the best men. In the pas that was reasonable you lived in a small town and there would be a few catches women would eventually just settle for their looksmatch and it worked out well. Nowadays everyones brain is fried unless your Chico a girl will go on tiktok and see a man who is richer then you taller then you better looking etc.

And there is this constant hamster wheel with social media that never ends people happier then you better looking richer. I don't think its possible to be happy with all this around us. In another life I'd rather be a peasant in Russia sure my life would be brutally hard in other ways but it would still be a real life. Zoomers are not even alive we just live through influencers and compare ourselves to everything else going on. You truly can never leave even at a party you will be thinking of the greater world there is no real type of escape unless you want to live in the woods

Why get married why love anyone its all chemical reactions compelling us to breed even if procreation is meaningful why not get an egg donor from a top tier woman there really is no beauty in the world our rational minds have destroyed it.

"Because of our broken instincts, we are in pain. We continue living in pain, because our instincts have been twisted by reason. So, what are we supposed to do? Should we abandon knowledge? Throw away reason? In any event, that wouldn't be possible. For better or for worse, we ate the fruit of knowledge long, long ago."
high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: mitereew and Deleted member 11126
this is true but this should give you motivation

now men can’t settle for mediocre lives, you’re literally forced to try to ascend or you suffer.

being beta buxx IS like being middle class wagie, while the chads live life comparable to being rich millionaire. some men are ok with being middle class workers, some aren’t
You can only do so much man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Women did this tbh. They are chaos. And it all started with that bitch Eve.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Deleted member 11126
I wish I could come to a conclusion even a bitter one that would resolve this but I simply cannot it's beyond my reasoning. Some sort of solution or way to go forwards.
Only solution is to focus on your own life even if the whole world is going to hell, try your best finding a loving wife and create a family with her

• +1
Reactions: 9898nuggets and Deleted member 11126

Brootal bro
high iq thread

What to do next killing myself is actually not worth it and painfull

• +1
Brootal bro
high iq thread

What to do next killing myself is actually not worth it and painfull
to tell you the truth I only live out of curiosity you can claim this world is evil or hell but you can at least appreciate how interesting it is...

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
just do like millennials and zoomerfags go bluepill NT

form a normie social circle and pretend your social circle has the best opinions and hobbies in the world
hook up with some NT easygoing MTB and pretend she has the best personality and morals in the world and that makes her the best girl in the world and say you love eachother for clout on social media

being a statusmaxxer sweatlord will only attract scammers and hookers

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
just do like millennials and zoomerfags go bluepill NT

form a normie social circle and pretend your social circle has the best opinions and hobbies in the world
hook up with some NT easygoing MTB and pretend she has the best personality and morals in the world and you love eachother
Sadly, you cant go back to being an ignorant normie

I wish I could, it would lower my cortisol levels drastically

Sadly, you cant go back to being an ignorant normie

I wish I could, it would lower my cortisol levels drastically
you can lower them with meds + vitamins and exercise

the psychological anxiety will always be there but at least you'll be able to function more

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
@MongolTurk Why do people keep coming back to this thread specifically?

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
@MongolTurk Why do people keep coming back to this thread specifically?
I was wondering the same thing, I just got an influx of reactions for no reason.

The theory must be quite engaging and it must resonate with us all. All of us are blackpilled and unhappy so it peaks our interest.

• +1
I was wondering the same thing, I just got an influx of reactions for no reason.

The theory must be quite engaging and it must resonate with us all. All of us are blackpilled and unhappy so it peaks our interest.
Yeah I guess people like my rambling made a twitter account to monetize it already got a decent amount of followers I think in a few months I will start being able to earn ad revenue even

• +1
Yeah I guess people like my rambling made a twitter account to monetize it already got a decent amount of followers I think in a few months I will start being able to earn ad revenue even
Genius tbh. The intellectually superior will find a way to monetize anything

• +1

dnr

still just thinking about my oneitis, you?
Much better then whatever frame of mind I was when I wrote this tbh. But still its all true just looking at truth from the worst possible angel though...

• +1
still just thinking about my oneitis, you?
You should try to find some happiness or get to dying you either live or die. You choose to be alive everyday so at least act like it...

• +1
You should try to find some happiness or get to dying you either live or die. You choose to be alive everyday so at least act like it...
I think I'll just turn to drugs, extract whatever pleasure/enjoyment I can from life

• +1
I think I'll just turn to drugs, extract whatever pleasure/enjoyment I can from life
I tried it man. You won't be happy drug addiction is just for those too scared/cowardly to kill themselves your just delaying it.

But it will come either way and if you decide you can't die then you will have ruined your life for nothing. Don't be an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: mitereew and MongolTurk
I tried it man. You won't be happy drug addiction is just for those too scared/cowardly to kill themselves your just delaying it.

But it will come either way and if you decide you can't die then you will have ruined your life for nothing. Don't be an idiot.
the drugs will take me out eventually, and if they don't, I'll just use them until I do die. Delaying death is not a problem if I can experience euphoria before it happens

• Hmm...
the drugs will take me out eventually, and if they don't, I'll just use them until I do die. Delaying death is not a problem if I can experience euphoria before it happens
They just become your new norm and burn out your brain. You and me both know a dramatic death isn't befitting you. If you do die you will do it alone in a pathetic way long after everyone who cares is gone.

• +1
They just become your new norm and burn out your brain. You and me both know a dramatic death isn't befitting you. If you do die you will do it alone in a pathetic way long after everyone who cares is gone.
whatever, a philosophically driven suicide at a young age is lame and pointless, might as well try

• Hmm...
whatever, a philosophically driven suicide at a young age is lame and pointless, might as well try
You don't have the guts to die I can tell and when your still alive in 2 years you will resent yourself and then it will really be over.

• Hmm...
You don't have the guts to die I can tell and when your still alive in 2 years you will resent yourself and then it will really be over.
I resent myself now, there will be comfort in the fact that there was nothing I could have done and that I did nothing wrong. If I choose to end my life at that point, than I wouldn't be devastated by the extra 2 years I lived anyways.

I resent myself now, there will be comfort in the fact that there was nothing I could have done and that I did nothing wrong. If I choose to end my life at that point, than I wouldn't be devastated by the extra 2 years I lived anyways.
Disappointing and over dramatic 1 month ago I would have agreed its your life but I don't think anyone who chooses to live should be such a miserable faggot its disgraceful

If for nothing else be grateful reality is extremely interesting

Disappointing and over dramatic 1 month ago I would have agreed its your life but I don't think anyone who chooses to live should be such a miserable faggot its disgraceful

If for nothing else be grateful reality is extremely interesting
it isn't and never will be a choice. Our feelings are dictated by external factors that we have little to no control over. I know for certain that I will never be happy without my oneitis, but as of now, I don't see suicide as beneficial for me. It'll remove the promise of more misery and suffering, but it will also remove any hope of pleasure or fulfillment, I have to see it through, I don't have to pretend to be graceful and happy along the journey though

• JFL
it isn't and never will be a choice. Our feelings are dictated by external factors that we have little to no control over. I know for certain that I will never be happy without my oneitis, but as of now, I don't see suicide as beneficial for me. It'll remove the promise of more misery and suffering, but it will also remove any hope of pleasure or fulfillment, I have to see it through, I don't have to pretend to be graceful and happy along the journey though
I am 14 and this is deep

Dam do I really sound like this when I am depressed like a whiny bitch

Last edited:
  • WTF
life is fucking horrible

when i was younger i knew this and would distractn myself by being horny. but now im permanently exposed to it

everything is either boring or painful ranging to horrifying

Last edited:
@MongolTurk unironically I would rope if I were you stop being so depressing even a loser like me feels bad for you are you happy? Faggot*

even a loser like me feels bad for you are you happy?
If you're a loser now, a loser is all you'll ever be. For me, there is hope, however little it is, it's enough to keep me going. I don't know what keeps you going, but if you truly are a loser, it's so over buddy boyo

If you're a loser now, a loser is all you'll ever be. For me, there is hope, however little it is, it's enough to keep me going. I don't know what keeps you going, but if you truly are a loser, it's so over buddy boyo
I say this because you are old

Ignorance is bliss. Once you've experienced enough trauma and truly understand how dark the world is its indeed no longer possible to be happy. All you can do at that point is try to find contentment. Fortunately you can still drastically improve your overall quality of life by changing your environment, something which not many people actually do.

• +1