There's a subreddit called /r/Truefemcels where girls post about the struggles of being a "true female incel"

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond
ctf129c9woc41.png

https://old.reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/

jk girls can't be incel

I will become chad and deliver dick to all the femcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Ghostcel and maxmendietta
Thx

• So Sad
Reactions: Linoob
How can they be female and be incel?All they have to do is not have acne and be fat

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How can they be female and be incel?All they have to do is not have acne and be fat

Read the photo I posted,

The best part is where they talk about how to cope with being ugly,

No mention of improvement, looksmaxing, etc.

Just shit like "accept yourself"

lawl

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, turkproducer and Ghostcel
Read the photo I posted,

The best part is where they talk about how to cope with being ugly,

No mention of improvement, looksmaxing, etc.

Just shit like "accept yourself"

lawl

Just accept who you are bro even though it's not you but a vessel your forced into.

You can't change your looks bro even though countless surgeries would disagree.

It's causing BDD even though BDD is a cope made by blue pilled.

Femcels exist bro

123.png

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica and maxmendietta
it's crazy that girls that have both always get attracted to me :)

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
I used to be in a femcels discord server lmao some of them were grotesque. mostly ethnic and fat. They could still get 3psl bbc but they were still very unappealing and basically truecels

I used to be in a femcels discord server lmao some of them were grotesque. mostly ethnic and fat. They could still get 3psl bbc but they were still very unappealing and basically truecels

One of the most stupid communities ever created. I used to read some of their posts for fun. “If you are not a Stacy moids will never see you as a human“ JFL. Literally zero originality, zero awareness of reality while ruining the reputation of real incels in the process (“see inkwel? Both genders can have their issues with dating!“).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, PenileFacialSurgery and Roping Subhuman

>Fat

And there you go, the only thing they need to do is not to be fat.

JFL 'femcels'. fucking bs.

• JFL
Had a read through that a while back and I think most of them complain that guys will only pump and dump them but they're too ugly to be LTR material

Still a lot of delusion though

no cap lowkey got a crush on this one femcel, at first i thought she was ugly but now she's super cute

>Fat

And there you go, the only thing they need to do is not to be fat.

JFL 'femcels'. fucking bs.
Fat and ugly .. to be honest, the worst examples I came across had inherently bad bodies. No curves at all, saggy breasts etc. Square body. That plus ugly is really game over. Lesbianmax at that point.

Fat and ugly .. to be honest, the worst examples I came across had inherently bad bodies. No curves at all, saggy breasts etc. Square body. That plus ugly is really game over. Lesbianmax at that point.

Even uggos have beta orbiters.

Women can't be Incels.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and hebbewem
Yeah they have fucking 1psl orbiters. You wouldn't settle for a 1 or a 2 would you?

Exactly they don't want uggos like them. they want Chads.

And i would fuck any Woman as long as she isn't deformed.

• +1
Exactly they don't want uggos like them. they want Chads.

And i would fuck any Woman as long as she isn't deformed.
They would all settle for 3psl imo. I think if we polled users on how low they would settle, it wouldn't be below 3

One of the most stupid communities ever created. I used to read some of their posts for fun. “If you are not a Stacy moids will never see you as a human“ JFL. Literally zero originality, zero awareness of reality while ruining the reputation of real incels in the process (“see inkwel? Both genders can have their issues with dating!“).
lol stealing our terminology and using it themselves just like all our other inventions