There's literally nothing that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status loser trying to self improve to fit into society

Debetro

Debetro

Kraken
It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them.

The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal"
just happen to them.

No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed,
thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards
each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life,
no "self improvement" necessary.

That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't
ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a
girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the
eye.

You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house,and some kids.
If you missed out on this flow, its probably because you're complete genetic shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, uglysub8male, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
As a social outcast loser, i 100% agree. @Tryingtoascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Good copypasta, always useful to be reminded of it

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Maalik, shalomnigga and 4 others
Literally the gym past 11pm

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Kristin and Mr. President
Good copypasta, always useful to be reminded of it
Im doing gods work. Nowadays you can't innovate, there's nothing new to do or write, it's about repeating over and over what previously has been done and written.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Ngl it’s finito for me

Lowkey this is so well written, deserves more than a few reactions

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 51821
I have experienced this tbh. I spent years doing all kinds of self improvement only to be met with deadends and plateaus. Chad just keeps progressin at a steady pace because people push them forward n chitz.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nah bro I am genetic elite brooo
i just mouthbreathed brooo

Lowkey this is so well written, deserves more than a few reactions
mirin the fact you often to take the time to mire the art of the written word

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
mirin the fact you often to take the time to mire the art of the written word
the original joke was that i had the same quote in my signature which no one seemed to pick up on (granted it wasn't a very funny joke)

but jokes aside i've never seen something so well written, the post is genuinely one of the best things i've ever read

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Brutal blackpill classic

It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them.

The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal"
just happen to them.

No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed,
thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards
each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life,

That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't
ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a
girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the
eye.

You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house,and some kids.
If you missed out on this flow, its probably because you're complete genetic shit.
Reductionist

water copypasta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Exactly. If you have to go through a years long, life changing journey it’s over. That’s why I’m not changing anything about myself because I don’t want to and shouldn’t have to. Normies and above don’t have to. Women ESPECIALLY don’t have to. If I can’t get some bitch to love me for who I am I don’t want love because then it’s not real and it’s not meant to be for me. Fuck all that other shit

Last edited:

just happen to them.

eye.

isnt this that 4 chan copy paste

just happen to them.

eye.

Straight from 4chan but good reminder nonetheless