self improvement advice is dangerous and detrimental for a young man's life

yes goyi-uh I mean guys, young men should just rot in despair instead of trying to improve their circumstances. Give up and don't try to change anything, let it all burn down.
He is right about monk-mode being bad unless you are a high functioning guy who wants to do great work like some scientist. But for normies that's a negative.

But apart from that the post is totally dumb. Looksmaxxing, heightmaxxing and surgerymaxxing is just a pipedream and not only they are costly but more often than not either they are gonna get botched or have some adverse side effects.

Unless you are actually ugly it's better to play the cards you have dealt with and just socialize, gym, groom yourself and make money.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 32973, m0ss26 and 1 other person
This redpill shit plays right into the simp society playbook. It's not supposed to be that much effort. The truth is foids are evolved to see a mans genetic potential fairly accurately. Even the level of devoted support you get from your parents is largely hereditary.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Pikabro
I am going to be using Hamza as an example because he is the most influential and famous self improvement figure currently
It's obvious that most of his audience is comprised of young teenagers
A quick look through his discord server shows most of these teenagers are socially outcasted genetic failures.

Ok, here hamza has some very bad cases of subhumanity in hand, what shall he do with them?
Will he tell them to do what they should do? Will he tell them to looksmax, hop on a heightmaxxing stack and enjoy their teen lives as much as possible? No, instead:

He tells them to go to the gym
He tells them to go make money.
He tells them to go into social isolation and to enter monk mode
"but bro, that's good, at least it encourages them to get a better life and to stop rotting bro! :soy:"

NO. JFL.
Going to the gym is not healthy, it does not increase your attraction to women, especially JBs which is what i assume they want to attract and especially if your frame is absolute shit. It does not raise T, it does absolutely nothing that benefits you. So why do it? It's POINTLESS. THERES NO POINT. Especially for a teenager it could be actually detrimental for their health, it could injure them and stunt their growth.

"Ok, so at least they're gonna make money right? That's good right? :forcedsmile: "
Also no. the @_MVP_ pill is the truth. Making money is statistically near impossible. Most high demand ideas have been made into reality and all markets are oversaturated. Wanna make money? BE LUCKY. And most importantly don't even attempt hamza's moneymaxxing advice, it's a waste of time
So what kind of moneymaking advice does Hamza offer?

You can check that out here coming from someone who purchased his scam program
If you don't bother, basically he is telling you "just make youtube videos about self improvement bro" and "just reupload my clips bro"
Oh yeah, great idea, let's just ignore the fact youtube is INCREDIBLY oversaturated, especially a niche like self improvement, luck based and the fact the alrgorithm will completely rape your success anyway.
But i can't just speak, let's just look at the examples

View attachment 2658851
This guy decided to follow adonis university advice, let's see how he's doing! He says it changed his life.

View attachment 2658854

And so did this guy!
View attachment 2658866
But oh well, seems like they didn't grind and hustle enough. :(

How did Hamza succeed with this? He stumbled upon a fresh new in demand niche and abused the shit out of it and STOOD OUT. Because of that, self improvement content is no longer profitable.

And now the worst self improover advice of all for young people:

"go into monk mode and into social isolation " :feelskek:

"Monkmode" entails moneymaxxing and gymcelling, and all the other self improovment methods, but going CRAZY on it and focusing only on it, while taking out things that are "bad" for your self imrpoov journey like videogames and cooming and also disregarding social interaction and unplugging yourself from the outside world and other "normal" people by doing things such as deleting social media

"it's good anyway bro, most people are jeffreys :forcedsmile: i don't wanna interact with them"

You do this for years and years and theoretically youre supposed to be rich, jacked, and fully self improoved :soy: alpha male in the end.

So what's the point? Theoretically, since redpill copers believe men peak in their late 20s and early 30s, you are supposed to grind hard to the point where you already balding and uglier due to aging and cortisol, when you hit your prime as a male, so you may pick the fruits of your labour and live a stress free life when you're an oldcel.

But due to all the factors i mentioned, not only will you have wasted your teen years doing absolutely nothing useful, you wasted them without gaining anything
The max you would gain is a few dollars from some sales here and there, but that's IT. You will not achieve the low cortisol rich lifestyle that is presented to you.
And redpillers don't see a problem and believe wasting your prime teenage years is a good thing, because they are retarded and think they don't matter and your oldcel stage is your true prime
It's pathetic. Meanwhile normies don't ever think about shit like this because it flows naturally to them.

What is Hamza doing in the end? Making teenagers waste their lives while he collects the money from the courses and youtube views.
STOP COPING by saying "don't make fun of self imrproovers bro, at least theyre doing something and not rotting!" THEY ARENT DOING JACK SHIT TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES AND ARE ACTIVELY MAKING IT WORSE.

Wolf Of Wall Street Laugh GIF

The human mind is so creative in making excuses to why it should be lazy.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Skywalker
It depends, I think what most redpill grifter JooTubers like Hamza do is essentially drip feed an endless treadmill of bullshit knowingly to their largely subhuman audience, it's the type of "self improvement" where the only improvement you have is the increased self satisfaction from that shitskin showing up once a week, telling you how much bitches you're totally going to slay once you become le Adonis, etc. It's drugs but the drugs are redpilled lies essentially because he knows his audience isn't normies looking to maximize their potential, it's insecure currycel teens.

The real helpful kind of self improvement is where you genuinely understand what you're doing it for, as a sub 5 you aren't going to the gym to ascend you're going to feel better about yourself as a whole for accomplishing those milestones and to intimidate other men.
no need to over analyze it
the crux of the pb is that almost ALL of hamza's audience is genuinely 14 yr old tops lmao.....and , just like here, they launch into "muh mewing made me chad in 1 year" meanwhile they just turned 14, and somehow they know ALL about the world and have "slayed " and travelled the world and done it all, ofc- then if you say something contrary in the comments you are a "jeffrey" :feelskek:

its fully over lol

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I am going to be using Hamza as an example because he is the most influential and famous self improvement figure currently
A quick look through his discord server shows most of these teenagers are socially outcasted genetic failures.

Ok, here hamza has some very bad cases of subhumanity in hand, what shall he do with them?
Will he tell them to do what they should do? Will he tell them to looksmax, hop on a heightmaxxing stack and enjoy their teen lives as much as possible? No, instead:

"but bro, that's good, at least it encourages them to get a better life and to stop rotting bro! :soy:"

NO. JFL.
Going to the gym is not healthy, it does not increase your attraction to women, especially JBs which is what i assume they want to attract and especially if your frame is absolute shit. It does not raise T, it does absolutely nothing that benefits you. So why do it? It's POINTLESS. THERES NO POINT. Especially for a teenager it could be actually detrimental for their health, it could injure them and stunt their growth.

"Ok, so at least they're gonna make money right? That's good right? :forcedsmile: "
Also no. the @_MVP_ pill is the truth. Making money is statistically near impossible. Most high demand ideas have been made into reality and all markets are oversaturated. Wanna make money? BE LUCKY. And most importantly don't even attempt hamza's moneymaxxing advice, it's a waste of time

If you don't bother, basically he is telling you "just make youtube videos about self improvement bro" and "just reupload my clips bro"
Oh yeah, great idea, let's just ignore the fact youtube is INCREDIBLY oversaturated, especially a niche like self improvement, luck based and the fact the alrgorithm will completely rape your success anyway.

View attachment 2658851
This guy decided to follow adonis university advice, let's see how he's doing! He says it changed his life.

View attachment 2658854

And so did this guy!
View attachment 2658866

How did Hamza succeed with this? He stumbled upon a fresh new in demand niche and abused the shit out of it and STOOD OUT. Because of that, self improvement content is no longer profitable.

"Monkmode" entails moneymaxxing and gymcelling, and all the other self improovment methods, but going CRAZY on it and focusing only on it, while taking out things that are "bad" for your self imrpoov journey like videogames and cooming and also disregarding social interaction and unplugging yourself from the outside world and other "normal" people by doing things such as deleting social media

"it's good anyway bro, most people are jeffreys :forcedsmile: i don't wanna interact with them"

You do this for years and years and theoretically youre supposed to be rich, jacked, and fully self improoved :soy: alpha male in the end.

So what's the point? Theoretically, since redpill copers believe men peak in their late 20s and early 30s, you are supposed to grind hard to the point where you already balding and uglier due to aging and cortisol, when you hit your prime as a male, so you may pick the fruits of your labour and live a stress free life when you're an oldcel.

But due to all the factors i mentioned, not only will you have wasted your teen years doing absolutely nothing useful, you wasted them without gaining anything
The max you would gain is a few dollars from some sales here and there, but that's IT. You will not achieve the low cortisol rich lifestyle that is presented to you.
And redpillers don't see a problem and believe wasting your prime teenage years is a good thing, because they are retarded and think they don't matter and your oldcel stage is your true prime
It's pathetic. Meanwhile normies don't ever think about shit like this because it flows naturally to them.

What is Hamza doing in the end? Making teenagers waste their lives while he collects the money from the courses and youtube views.
STOP COPING by saying "don't make fun of self imrproovers bro, at least theyre doing something and not rotting!" THEY ARENT DOING JACK SHIT TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES AND ARE ACTIVELY MAKING IT WORSE.

I 100% agree and this is something needed to be talked about more

Making money nowadays is more than possible. If it weren’t the case, the richer wouldn’t be richer, and some nonames wouldn’t become millionaires and billionaires every year. This is the problem with this forum. No one is objective here. Everyone is just braindead.

Some idiots just need to think for themselves and not listen to these disgusting subhuman ethnics

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheReckons and User28823
O shit I

User28823

didn’t mean to reply to u

If someone is retarded enough to be brainwashed by hamza and his pyramid scheme, they will be too retarded to comprehend the actual truth later in life and will continue to cope

Those mental masturbators are probably happier than you are at the expense of being delusional

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

NO. JFL.

View attachment 2658851

View attachment 2658854

And so did this guy!
View attachment 2658866

MONK MODE = MAKE YOUR SUBHUMAN LIFE EVEN WORST

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
post is mostly true except for gym being cope, if you actually believe that jfl

obviously chads dont need gym they are already attractive, but if youre not sub5 most guys can become really attractive if they get fit, and i mean get fit not become retarded hulks, one of my friends used to be skinnyfat, then he went hard on the gym and has the aesthetic patrick bateman type physique, and he slays and goes to parties often, if you genuinely dont think gym helps you need to look outside your window

theres only about 8 legitimate chads in the world and like 3 of them are from the 90s:feelshaha: (johnny depp etc)

this is where the "redpill" comes in, where obviously you cant beat a genetic chad, but in real life where everyone else is a normie like you, the guy who does focus on self improving will stand out immensely

obviously im saying this towards the average man not sub5s

brutal not a single white man on these redpill spaces

its always slavshits/ curries/ brown kids