There's no such thing as easy money

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Unless you're already rich

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lassebasse, Chadeep, Mewton and 11 others
There’s nothing easy in this world. The only easy things are jerking off, shitting, and rotting

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, wollet2, Patient A and 17 others
cope, a streamer playing video games he likes, a golf professional player, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, noodlelover, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Easy money is possible, just need to take the first step

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mouthbreath and Madhate
Truth

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
capital gains money, is the easiest money.
I never had that before. But from summer 2020 till now; I aped 4000 USD into 20.000+USD with crypto. Easiest money I ever made. Although maybe only after I cashed it out, should I consider it to be made gains

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
capital gains money, is the easiest money.
I never had that before. But from summer 2020 till now; I aped 4000 USD into 20.000+USD with crypto. Easiest money I ever made. Although maybe only after I cashed it out, should I consider it to be made gains
That wasnt capitalization, that was just saving in a smarter environment than conbentional ones

My crypto gains say otherwise

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
No. You can easily make money illegally and/or imorally. It' just nearly impossible to make a significant amount of money without either stealing, cheating, lying, hurting people, killing, or committing sexual immorality.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, itorroella9, oldcelloser and 4 others
cope, a streamer playing video games he likes, a golf professional player, etc
Pro golfers had to work their butts off to get to the top and still have to practice everyday and work 10x harder than the average civilian. Same with streamers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, TrestIsBest, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
Pro golfers had to work their butts off to get to the top and still have to practice everyday and work 10x harder than the average civilian. Same with streamers.
Yep these lowlife schizos always criticising those at the top. Meanwhile they produce subhuman subpar work without trying to improve

Makes me fucking sick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Mewton, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9568 and 4 others
If its easy to gain them then its easy to lose them.
Not true at all

You just need to buy undervalued things before the market catches on. And the market is full of retards so that can take a while

I'm not talking shitcoin Ponzi #374728 here

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Not true at all

You just need to buy undervalued things before the market catches on. And the market is full of retards so that can take a while

Outperform the market and dozens of 150iq hedge fund analysts doing nothing but trying to outperform the market theory

Schizo moment again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, oldcelloser, Vvvvxxxx and 7 others
Outperform the market and dozens of 150iq hedge fund analysts doing nothing but trying to outperform the market theory

Schizo moment again
Crypto is still a nascent market

Hedge funds have to deal with things like barriers to entry and regulatory uncertainty. When they do invest they tend to buy small positions and often in retarded shit like litecoin and solana. But fundamentals will win out and most surveyed hedge funds have plans to increase crypto positions in the coming years

If you can't see that defi is the biggest thing since the internet and that most hedge funds are simply waiting for investment grade infrastructure then idk what to tell you. Tradfi moves slow af, you're missing potentially the biggest opportunity of your life just because you think it sounds too good to be true, lmao. Filtered

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
IMO I don’t think it’s a good long term project

But if your trying to make some quick gains it’s a good time to buy it

Crypto is still a nascent market

Hedge funds have to deal with things like barriers to entry and regulatory uncertainty. When they do invest they tend to buy small positions and often in retarded shit like litecoin and solana. But fundamentals will win out and most surveyed hedge funds have plans to increase crypto positions in the coming years

If you can't see that defi is the biggest thing since the internet and that most hedge funds are simply waiting for investment grade infrastructure then idk what to tell you. Tradfi moves slow af, you're missing potentially the biggest opportunity of your life just because you think it sounds too good to be true, lmao. Filtered

Crypto speculating is too much of a risk profile for me.

I took advantage of cheap capital in private markets to get 7-figures for my start-up for favourable conditions.

I outperformed you anyway so end it

• +1
for men*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, itorroella9, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Crypto speculating is too much of a risk profile for me.

I took advantage of cheap capital in private markets to get 7-figures for my start-up for favourable conditions.

I outperformed you anyway so end it
I don't consider it high risk

Didn't ask, don't care, my point was that the hedge funds arent as smart as you think and you don't even need to outperform them. I was right

I don't consider it high risk

Didn't ask, don't care, my point was that the hedge funds arent as smart as you think and you don't even need to outperform them. I was right
Hedge funds often underpeform the market (SPY).

You're a complete retard thinking you don't need to outperform them since you won't outperform the benchmark.

SPY gave 30% at almost no risk. Whereas crypto can go tits up any moment.

If you're a low iq speculant and got lucky well done.

• +1
It's incredibly easy if you're a girl

• JFL
Hedge funds often underpeform the market (SPY).

You're a complete retard thinking you don't need to outperform them since you won't outperform the benchmark.

SPY gave 30% at almost no risk. Whereas crypto can go tits up any moment.

If you're a low iq speculant and got lucky well done.
you contradicted yourself within 3 posts, mirin iq

equities do have risk. why else do you think they have a greater return than bonds, ever heard of risk premium?

besides risk is not some fundamental concept that can be quantified. the complex models hedge funds use are only a tier above astrology tier technical analysis, why do you think they get fucked every financial crisis. they just estimate volatility based on previous price action and inverting black scholes

the reality is no one can predict the future using only models. fundamentals is 100% the way to go. even though defi has a greater "risk" on paper, in my mind it is no risk at all

Last edited:
Those e-thots might disagree with this thread.

Yep these lowlife schizos always criticising those at the top. Meanwhile they produce subhuman subpar work without trying to improve

Makes me fucking sick
I didn't criticize anybody you fucking retard learn to read, I only said that "easy" money" exists which is a fact as long as you are not lazy enough to consider playing golf and video games as being hard :soy:, and even if you were this lazy it's still would be considered easy when you compare it to the average job.

also "lowlife schizo"? "produce subhuman subpar work"? you don't know shit about me so stfu.

if you need to tell yourself that everybody got it hard even people who make millions by playing video games and golf just so you can cope with your miserable life then you do you but keep that shit away from me.

In mega rich circles these guys give away money that you could never hope to make in your life time to people they lile. My boy got 500k from a billionaire and flipped it to 20m lol

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 9568
Not true at all

CRypto gains as such wont happen after like 2 more bull runs. Its a luck out opportunity that will fade away soon. Plus dont lead ppl on like this. Its not easy. Everyone makesBad trades unless youre inside trading. Everyone ends up being that retard buying into some scam when you think as yourself atleast once

Not true at all

And he is absolutely right. If eth shot up 10k in a month you think its going to stay there? Youre really stupid lol. All """undervalued"" coins drop to absolute shit unless youre holding for 10 years bro lol where anything outside of eth and btc is a giga gamble

CRypto gains as such wont happen after like 2 more bull runs. Its a luck out opportunity that will fade away soon. Plus dont lead ppl on like this. Its not easy. Everyone makesBad trades unless youre inside trading. Everyone ends up being that retard buying into some scam when you think as yourself
wrong. over time it will become a more stabilised asset class, but will still provide adequate returns to investor. just not crazy 100x

just actually dyor. 99% of people's research is "I read one guy write a paragraph about it online". hell, most people don't even know how bitcoin works jfl

• +1
wrong. over time it will become a more stabilised asset class, but will still provide adequate returns to investor. just not crazy 100x
"As such"
just actually dyor. 99% of people's research is "I read one guy write a paragraph about it online". hell, most people don't even know how bitcoin works jfl
Lol na i speak to mega rich guys in crypto who are glued to this w 100m+ in crypto. Sometimes people get unlucky and they told me crypto is a scam that you need to scam others out of lol. Youre probably gonna lose everything in a few bad trade thinking you got everything right ngl

• +1

Btc could just crash one day and everyones undervalue alts go to shit and never recover. Just stop with your nonsense.

• +1
I didn't criticize anybody you fucking retard learn to read, I only said that "easy" money" exists which is a fact as long as you are not lazy enough to consider playing golf and video games as being hard :soy:, and even if you were this lazy it's still would be considered easy when you compare it to the average job.

also "lowlife schizo"? "produce subhuman subpar work"? you don't know shit about me so stfu.

if you need to tell yourself that everybody got it hard even people who make millions by playing video games and golf just so you can cope with your miserable life then you do you but keep that shit away from me.
Cope I rot in my bed all day

Btc could just crash one day and everyones undervalue alts go to shit and never recover. Just stop with your nonsense.
a big bank could collapse and cause biggest stock crash since great depression

a meteorite could hit the earth and kill everyone

• +1

Btc crashes and major drops happen quite frequently and destroy potential 100xs lol. Maybe you should tell people that when you advise investing into undervalued coins lol. Its a game of chance dude. You cant win em all unless you get mad lucky

A fakes news pump and dump of a top alt coin (walmart litecoin meme months back LOL) could pulverize all your small mcap coins lol. On that note i suggest you tether out right now because i sense that youve been getting very lucky recently and may experience absolute hell

A fakes news pump and dump of a top alt coin (walmart litecoin meme months back LOL) could pulverize all your small mcap coins lol. On that note i suggest you tether out right now because i sense that youve been getting very lucky recently and may experience absolute hell
you don't know what you are talking about, I suggest you stop talking to me

you don't know what you are talking about, I suggest you stop talking to me
Yes so when you have nothing to combat these facts i dont know what im talking about. Youre here spewing that undervalued shit coins are low risk high reward comparing the risk to a meteorite coming to hit the planet and wiping us out lol. This is the clown fuel you deal with in that god damn scam market

Yes so when you have nothing to combat these facts i dont know what im talking about. Youre here spewing that undervalued shit coins are low risk high reward comparing the risk to a meteorite coming to hit the planet and wiping us out lol. This is the clown fuel you deal with in that god damn scam market
No, undervalued good coins, not shitcoin ponzis. They are low risk high reward

Your were just giving aimless fud and I joined in

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Eh, passive investing is pretty easy, takes time however.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, noodlelover and Blackgymmax

Literally does intense training for 8 hours a day. That doesn't even include the 20+ years of training he needed to get to a point where he even makes any money at all.

Anyone who makes money playing video games worked their butts off for years making $0 to get to a point where they can support themselves.

Compare that to your lazy ass who sits on your butt and posts here asking how to make free money. Low life people like you make me sick. Go back to your shift at Walmart producing half-ass work and stop bringing people who actually grinded down.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Prodigal Son, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
No, undervalued good coins, not shitcoin ponzis. They are low risk high reward

Your were just giving aimless fud and I joined in
Theyre all shitcoin ponzis. This isnt even my opinion its from guys w 7-9 figures in crypto LMAO and theres no such thing as low risk high reward undervalued coins lmao. Once bitcoin takes a good hit those coins almost never recover so you hope no big dip happens and you cash out before it. It does happen ALOT. It isnt rare and you cant stop it. Even coins w good fundamentals get obliterated. Its a clown market you retard.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, noodlelover, Pumanator and 1 other person
Of course, everything is already priced in 😀. There's no special knowledge you have in your room rotting either. Also if you invest in SPY now ("safest investment") you'll probably have negative returns over the next 2 years due to how inflated the market is 😀 (definitely negative considering inflation!)

Of course, everything is already priced in 😀. There's no special knowledge you have in your room rotting either. Also if you invest in SPY now ("safest investment") you'll probably have negative returns over the next 2 years due to how inflated the market is 😀 (definitely negative considering inflation!)

If SPY stays above 20% it's well above inflation the fuck are you about.

Investing in some shitcoins give you -100% instead

In mega rich circles these guys give away money that you could never hope to make in your life time to people they lile. My boy got 500k from a billionaire and flipped it to 20m lol
How from 500k to 20m

If SPY stays above 20% it's well above inflation the fuck are you about.

Investing in some shitcoins give you -100% instead
Obviously on average the S&P has real returns, I'm saying specifically right now I personally believe it won't over the short period. Interest rates are subject to change soon.