There's no such thing as easy money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
How from 500k to 20m
Some of his friends contemplated suicide as that was happening too. They cant imagine living an avg life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Some of his friends contemplated suicide as that was happening too. They cant imagine living an avg life
liquidation cascades, i saw some stories about ppl that killed himself last year cuz lost everything

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator

Literally does intense training for 8 hours a day. That doesn't even include the 20+ years of training he needed to get to a point where he even makes any money at all.

Anyone who makes money playing video games worked their butts off for years making $0 to get to a point where they can support themselves

like I already said:
even if you were this lazy it's still would be considered easy when you compare it to the average job.
you're either 1)a lazy fuck who finds nothing easy or 2)you just telling yourself no one's life is easy and everybody got it hard so you could cope with your miserable life

Compare that to your lazy ass who sits on your butt and posts here asking how to make free money.
I never asked "how to make free money", I said "we should help each other get rich", it could be from dropshipping, programming, digital marketing, youtube, sports betting, etc..., but instead I got a pizza driver that wants me to pay him to teach me his "secrets":lul:

Low life people like you make me sick. Go back to your shift at Walmart producing half-ass work
I'm starting to study computer science at a top university soon so keep your assumptions about me to yourself
and stop bringing people who actually grinded down.
I never brought anyone down, there is nothing hateful or wrong about saying some people make relatively easy money

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Shutup. Pretty face + vagina = easy money

• +1
Outperform the market and dozens of 150iq hedge fund analysts doing nothing but trying to outperform the market theory

Schizo moment again
analysts are underinformed at best

• +1
like I already said:

you're either 1)a lazy fuck who finds nothing easy or 2)you just telling yourself no one's life is easy and everybody got it hard so you could cope with your miserable life

I never asked "how to make free money", I said "we should help each other get rich", it could be from dropshipping, programming, digital marketing, youtube, sports betting, etc..., but instead I got a pizza driver that wants me to pay him to teach me his "secrets":lul:

I'm starting to study computer science at a top university soon so keep your assumptions about me to yourself

I never brought anyone down, there is nothing hateful or wrong about saying some people make relatively easy money
Training 8 hours a day with media pressure and conditional pay checks vs flipping burgers at McDonald's. Hmm I wonder which is easier.

Good luck. 80+% of computer science majors switch their degrees or drop out after 1 semester.

Theyre all shitcoin ponzis. This isnt even my opinion its from guys w 7-9 figures in crypto LMAO and theres no such thing as low risk high reward undervalued coins lmao. Once bitcoin takes a good hit those coins almost never recover so you hope no big dip happens and you cash out before it. It does happen ALOT. It isnt rare and you cant stop it. Even coins w good fundamentals get obliterated. Its a clown market you retard.
Yeah you don't understand defi, I could tell you were clueless

Yeah you don't understand defi, I could tell you were clueless
Defi lol. Youre a literal fucking retard and you deserve to lose everything which you will in the upcoming months.

Defi lol. Youre a literal fucking retard and you deserve to lose everything which you will in the upcoming months.
this one is gonna age well :feelsgood:

I tried to do stocks, but it's really hard. A friend of mine who is a registered accountant and currently doing his masters in accounting helps me with analysing stocks. He does that the proper way by reading the quarterly earning analysing it doing dcf's. Sounds smart but he takes alot of risk (for stocks, for crypto bros its no risk) with leverage. He lost a shit ton of money. He manages his mom's portofolio and he bought just the nasdaq 100 etf on leverage and doubled his money in like 1 year, with some corporate bonds against the volatility.

I was doing okayish, but alibaba en palantir flopped. Hoping for the ali baba return and palantir.

Advice, just buy nasdaq or if you want to do it saver, Berkshire stocks or pershing square.

Pro golfers had to work their butts off to get to the top and still have to practice everyday and work 10x harder than the average civilian. Same with streamers.
Streamers literally just play video games all day with no competitive aspect. I can respect e sports, golfers and comp gamers but being a casual gamer and just talking everyday for hours... My 250lbs brother does the same thing eating doritos all day. Streamers arent out working anyone. They dont have to improve or strive toward literally anything. Just existing and doing naturally addictive things isnt some sort of grind. Unless theyre streaming something that requires a grind which top streamers ARE NOT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Streamers literally just play video games all day with no competitive aspect. I can respect e sports, golfers and comp gamers but being a casual gamer and just talking everyday for hours... My 250lbs brother does the same thing eating doritos all day. Streamers arent out working anyone. They dont have to improve or strive toward literally anything. Just existing and doing naturally addictive things isnt some sort of grind. Unless theyre streaming something that requires a grind which top streamers ARE NOT
It takes like 2-3 years of essentially unpaid work to get to a point where you can even make a livable wage ($30k/yr). Nobody wakes up and decides to play videogames and makes $100k+ a year their first day. All those guys have been streaming for 5+ years consistently.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, noodlelover and DivineBeing
It takes like 2-3 years of essentially unpaid work to get to a point where you can even make a livable wage ($30k/yr). Nobody wakes up and decides to play videogames and makes $100k+ a year their first day. All those guys have been streaming for 5+ years consistently.
Once again theyre literally casual gamers playing addictive games for hours on end. My 250lbs 15 yr old brother has been doing this for years and hes shit at every game. Its no grind if youre a casual trash gamer. Its not hard work all. The games are literally designed so anyone can do that. The hard part is NOT wasting all your time doing it casually.

Last edited:
Once again theyre literally casual gamers playing addictive games for hours on end. My 250lbs 15 yr old brother has been doing this for years and hes shit at every game. Its no grind if youre a casual trash gamer. Its not hard work all. The games are literally designed so anyone can do that. The hard part is NOT wasting all your time doing it casually.
They're not casual gamers. They are streaming and need to make it entertaining for people to watch. They also often play games they don't enjoy for higher view counts so it's not all fun and games. Tell your brother to start streaming and actually make it good enough that people will enjoy watching and you'll see that he can't even come close to doing it. Then tell him that once he finds out how to do it, then do it for 5 years making below livable income to actually see any real money.

You're just another lowlife lazy fucker trying to act like streamers didn't have to work for 5+ years making jackshit to get to the point they're at now.

"tWitCH sTReamERs juST pLAY vidEO GAmEs aLl dAY"
"yoUTuBerS mAKe moNEY frOM JusT PlayING vidEO gaMES. fReE moNEy"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackgymmax
They're not casual gamers. They are streaming and need to make it entertaining for people to watch. They also often play games they don't enjoy for higher view counts so it's not all fun and games. Tell your brother to start streaming and actually make it good enough that people will enjoy watching and you'll see that he can't even come close to doing it. Then tell him that once he finds out how to do it, then do it for 5 years making below livable income to actually see any real money.

You're just another lowlife lazy fucker trying to act like streamers didn't have to work for 5+ years making jackshit to get to the point they're at now.

You dont have to be wildly entertaining. Alot of those streamers arent unique comedians and shit. They just talk and alot of them make retarded commentaries that people listen to because they feel like streamers are a friend. You cant call me a lazy fucker for not talking to a twitch chat and playing gta for 10 hours a day. I can do it. Ive done it before so i know what its like. Streaming isnt hard work. Now youtubers are a diff story depending on the content but live streamers are an absolute joke. To call me a low life lazy mfer lol. Nigga your streamer buddies are low life lazy mfs who eat doritos and are addicted to video games all day AS SHIT NON COMPETITIVE CASUAL GAMERS. Its not even mentally taxing in the slightest. No editing, just shit commentaries and playing a video game raw while not even being good. The actual top competitive gamers GRIND and work hard to be great. A streamer literally doesnt do shit. You must be some streamer dude whos ass at all games and your mom calls you a loser lol.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

If you genuinely think streaming games is hard work then youve never worked hard at anything in your entire life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 9568
TQQQ is easy af money if you have 6 figures. Literally can move to SEA and just live off TQQQ
The problem with leveraged etfs is that it's a daily % you gain. If the underlying stock is +5% and -5% the next day you lost money with the leveraged etf and are almost break even with the non leveraged etf. If a stock stays stable you can slowly even bleed money with leverage. If you look the % gain for the nasdaq and with the leveraged etf from the covid crash till the all time peak, the non leveraged etf performance isn't that different while taking far less risk. My advice buy the non leveraged etf and use small leverage, like 50% max. If it dips you don't get liquidated.

Even only fans is hard. Imagine jerking off in front of a camera and having to entertain horny gay men online for a living

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: godsmistake
If you genuinely think streaming games is hard work then youve never worked hard at anything in your entire life.
So then go do it faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
sigma grindset
but yeah i agree. people say crypto is easy but you need to a fair amount of capital to make real gains. unless you have well off parents you have to work for that money to begin with. better luck next time.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer
well thats because the poor are poor because they have low IQ and dont understand how money works, and that you should learn exploitation of others as an essential skill in life
Outperform the market and dozens of 150iq hedge fund analysts doing nothing but trying to outperform the market theory

Schizo moment again
what do you expect from a forum filled with 16 yr olds? :feelskek:
Yes it’s pretty easy to buy TQQQ, have it go up .60 % , and make a few months worth of bills
male model looks; get rid of your acne asap

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
analysts are underinformed at best
this; everybody is an "analyst" and an "expert" these days :feelskek:
unironically high IQ is the most important, and i dont care about ppls degrees and "years" of "experience" they dont mean shit without the high IQ as most jobs and fields are repetitive after a few years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
There‘s such a thing as easy money but you shouldn’t count on it as your source of income

top gamer streamers are good gamers.

they dont have the strict practise of pros competing but are near the same level or ex pros

nobody would watch someone unskilled unless he provided some other unique insane entertainment. or if u are female

Last edited:
No. You can easily make money illegally and/or imorally. It' just nearly impossible to make a significant amount of money without either stealing, cheating, lying, hurting people, killing, or committing sexual immorality.
bet the guy that wrote this cant make 1k 'illegally or imorally' to save his useless life