there's nothing wrong with getting a lot of surgeries and it's not a pipe dream (rant/guide/hope)

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
@Blackgymmax and @kota are two examples i can think off of the top of my head, unless your actual skull shape is very bad, or you're severely recessed (tbh just do an actual lefort 2 or 3 cause if you are severely recessed then with enough money you can find a surgeon at that point you are syndromatic)

then you can kinda go crazy on surgeries provided you are ready to take the risks and have the money for it. i am studycelling hard right now and am planning out my first few,

you can literally stack bimax, rhino, saddled orbital implants, canthoplasty, eyebrow transplant, genioplasty, canthoplasty, uee fat graft/filler, midface implants, gonial implants, chin implant/filler, mse, invisalign, even LL and OBO all though those two are risky they are still there, people get it done, and that's what it is. there are probably more niche ones that i couldn't think off of the top of my head.

keep in mind that implants are actually extremely useful for ascension if designed very very well and might possibly take revisions however proper midface/cheekbone implants and jaw implants can ascend hard given the proper base which you may need a bimax for beforehand.

i strongly suggest for bimax to not dog yourself but to give yourself decent forward growth where realistic implants can be put in place to give a very strong frontal and atleast a decent side profile.

tagging some mfs that are not rotter shitposters
@slop slinger @banks @drop @Acne Victim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 18582
I agree, for many a lot is possible if you really know what you are doing, and you understand that what most people need is not to go big on 1 or 2 procedures but to go quite small on 6+ procedures

• +1
Reactions: nayb and lelouch
I agree, a lot is possible if you really know what you are doing, and you understand that what most people need is not to go big on 1 or 2 procedures but to go quite small on 6+ procedures
i love you so much bro you're my fav user cause we both focus on researching actual good hardmaxxing shit i wish more people did on this forum then i would rot here happily every fucking day talking about it.

i agree a lot on this, i believe keeping big procedures from 1-3, and then a lot of minor ones such as minor implants around the face and such.

i think a really underrated combo is a bunch of minor procedures on the eye area, eyebrow transplant for long brows, botox on brows, saddled implants, canthoplasty and fat graft on the upper eyelids can be a combo for even a near truecel eye area.

• +1
Reactions: nayb, tom69 and Deleted member 29581
whats a bad skull shape. elab

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Sorry I'm not that insecure. I wouldn't get any of that loser shit done to my face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and lelouch
Sorry I'm not that insecure. I wouldn't get any of that loser shit done to my face
you're my idol you white man, you're so high iq with how you looksmaxxed i will go down the same rabbit hole

whats a bad skull shape. elab
can come in different ways, a peanut size skull, too narrow and downgrown (long midface), too too wide, and some people just have odd ass skull shapes

can come in different ways, a peanut size skull, too narrow and downgrown (long midface), too too wide, and some people just have odd ass skull shapes
Mine is fucked up right ? I look like a fucking peanut maybe that's why nobody ever respected me, could i get a quick rate and advice bro ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-06-17-55-49-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-06-17-55-49-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 0