There’s some skinny prepubescent 18 yo guy who keeps being extremely racist towards me

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Ever since I humiliated him twice once he tried to punch me and other came with a knife

Bro like this guy is legit powerless I remember a bucket of paint a girl couldn’t carry so I helped her and this nigga also couldn’t lift up this bucket he weighs like 60kg I think

And he now says some legit brutal racist shit, i just laugh it off tbh it gets kinda akward tho like idk if he’s trying to joke or some shit

Bro keeps following me around while I have headphones and saying some racist shit i just akwardly chuckle idk

Like wtf should I do he keeps saying this and he’s like autistic and has some retardism shit idk

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
He just never forgave me after I literally just defended myself from him nothing else man

Thing is this kid is apperantly 18 but looks 14 like bro and he’s constantly coming up to me trying to act tough or scare me like bro I literally took a knife off ur hand like it was nothing why u still trying to play tough guy like some autist

keep yappin

APPARENTLY YOU JUST MESSED WITH AN AUTIST ENJOY HIM FOLLOW YOU FOREVER

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
keep yappin
Well I wanna know how I can get him to forgive me he was my friend I think I said something that offended him once then he came try to hit me and I held him against a wall

And another time while we were in the workfactory class he came up to me with one of those knives I posted back in the day and I also disarmed him

He’s not a dangerous guy i just want him to let go of this anger I’m not a bad person that’s why I don’t hate him I honestly just wanna be chill with him again whenever i talk he tells me I’m brown and should go back to my country or something

Channel the blood of your warrior ancestors

• JFL
Reactions: shethinksimcute
APPARENTLY YOU JUST MESSED WITH AN AUTIST ENJOY HIM FOLLOW YOU FOREVER
I don’t think he’s that bad tbh he was nice at the start it’s not my fault this nigga tried to beat me up once then literally threatened me with a knife

Like he’s autistic and doesn’t know how serious this shit is if he was legit somewhere else and I took that knife from him it could’ve ended much worse instead i just took the knife and put it on a table and told him to cut it off

keep yappin
Also constantly threatening me saying he’ll get his friends katana and kill me or he’ll follow me home to find out where i live

Well I wanna know how I can get him to forgive me he was my friend I think I said something that offended him once then he came try to hit me and I held him against a wall

And another time while we were in the workfactory class he came up to me with one of those knives I posted back in the day and I also disarmed him

He’s not a dangerous guy i just want him to let go of this anger I’m not a bad person that’s why I don’t hate him I honestly just wanna be chill with him again whenever i talk he tells me I’m brown and should go back to my country or something
i aint readin allat

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
nah bro threatining u with a knife is serious next time he tries it again beat tf out of him and report him to the cops

Beat him up cuck

nah bro threatining u with a knife is serious next time he tries it again beat tf out of him and report him to the cops
My nigga he has eplepsy

I’m not joking when I say any faggot can kill this guy with one punch

If I hit him hard this nigga might have some seasure or some shit and die right there then I’m gonna be the one charged

I already know what I’m finna do to him

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87
Beat him up cuck
This:
My nigga he has eplepsy

I’m not joking when I say any faggot can kill this guy with one punch

If I hit him hard this nigga might have some seasure or some shit and die right there then I’m gonna be the one charged

I already know what I’m finna do to him