There's something to be said about being responsible tbh

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I don't mean "be responsible don't take risks or have fun" but being orderly in your life and having solid priorities and a schedule is very important. Get your life in order and you'll be ahead of most people by a large margin. By that I mean: improve your looks, get your finances in check, take care of your health, invest money properly, get some career going or at least a decent job, learn to dress, have a few hobbies or strong interests that keep you interested in life. Don't be afraid to try new things, if you don't like them move on to something else. Etc.

Basically, do yourself a favor and stop being lazy. If you're depressed, FIX IT. Try out different anti-depressants, try testosterone, lift weights, set goals so that you know what you're working towards and not merely floating around as the days pass with nothing to show for them.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, CopingCel, tongue and 15 others
Good thread. Exactly. All attitudes that are encouraged by following the red pill too.

I can’t stand when I try to talk to someone about getting on a good life track and get told I’m coping because there’s no career or gym for sub Chico.

Yeah, but there’s a career for not living in your basement at 30 and telling everyone they’re coping cuz they’re not a top model:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bennett, noped, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Good thread. Exactly. All attitudes that are encouraged by following the red pill too.

I can’t stand when I try to talk to someone about getting on a good life track and get told I’m coping because there’s no career or gym for sub Chico.

Yeah, but there’s a career for not living in your basement at 30 and telling everyone they’re coping cuz they’re not a top model:feelskek:
Blackpill also includes not being a complete loser without any money or interests

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Seth Walsh
none of this matters if your a sub 5 and curry.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Kade, SixFootManlet and 2 others
good thread deserves more replies

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and CupOfCoffee
op, killing the amygdala will make me less lazy?

All very easy to do. Doesn't matter if ur subhuman or good looking except a subhuman will always be treated inferior due to genetic quality

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
All very easy to do. Doesn't matter if ur subhuman or good looking except a subhuman will always be treated inferior due to genetic quality
I'm not denying that. But a subhuman's life could actually be pretty good if his neurotransmitters are healthy and he lives a purposeful life. And looksmaxing should be a priority anyways

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I'm not denying that. But a subhuman's life could actually be pretty good if his neurotransmitters are healthy and he lives a purposeful life. And looksmaxing should be a priority anyways
Over time I've learned that some people are beyond reproach - always negative all the time. I even stopped advising people who I considered close - what's the point in expending all that effort to give advice and encouragement just to see them LDAR and whinge and whine 24x7x365...

Wish I could find me a solid crew of motivated guys, though. Action-takers are fewer and fewer in number. Has it's positives - less competition. But also negatives - very few people to relate to...

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Zeta ascended, Griffith and 2 others
Just imagine urself a little shorter and uglier. Tell me u wouldn't jump a cliff

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Just imagine urself a little shorter and uglier. Tell me u wouldn't jump a cliff
I would take test + tren and criminalmaxx ngl.

Over time I've learned that some people are beyond reproach - always negative all the time. I even stopped advising people who I considered close - what's the point in expending all that effort to give advice and encouragement just to see them LDAR and whinge and whine 24x7x365...

Wish I could find me a solid crew of motivated guys, though. Action-takers are fewer and fewer in number. Has it's positives - less competition. But also negatives - very few people to relate to...
The blackpill is hard to handle and very demotivating for many. The average bluepiller will have more energy and motivation to live his life than the average blackpiller, even if his hard labor isn't landing him much life quality.

But yeah you're completely right with the wasted effort in advice and encouragement. That doesn't necessairily mean that those people are beyond reproach though, it's more likely that advice from someone through the internet amight not be enough on itself to get someone out of a depressed state of mind and to get his shit together.

Tough shit, because those people probably need help the most of all, but are the hardest to help.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and RAITEIII

this is very legit. it is very beneficial to surround yourself with ambitious, motivated and successful people who in turn motivate you to be ambitious and successful.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, RAITEIII, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Damn, I do quite the opposite. Just ldar.