Shits been looking like this lately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, northern mogger and 12 others
face reveal in pms?

Agreed

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, bloomercel, murdah and 4 others
lOGIC would says that ugly people would come here because they have shit self esteem and they want improve themselfes.. but instead all gl dudes with bad self esteem come here.. Very interesting.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and mayo mogger
Many actually ugly Users dont Post themselves tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, rand anon and 4 others
it truly is just a bunch of htn+ men trying to subtle brag

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, OwenGwyther, butterworld and 3 others
lOGIC would says that ugly people would come here because they have shit self esteem and they want improve themselfes.. but instead all gl dudes with bad self esteem come here.. Very interesting.
It's weird, most of the active user in here is either mtn or htn-chadlite

saying incel shit but nobody is an incel
That's what it is when it comes to dating in today's world. Guys on the left are often in the same boat as the ones on the right.
Not only in dating, just the overall quality of life + respect u get from people just seeing ur appearance
Many actually ugly Users dont Post themselves tho
True but I still see mostly htn dude even in pm ratings, I even feel like attractive users outnumber the bad looking ones
it truly is just a bunch of htn+ men trying to subtle brag
Yeah man, every htn dude u see here will say, "I'm incel dude htn is incel nowadays" while having a completely opposite life

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It's weird, most of the active user in here is either mtn or htn-chadlite

saying incel shit but nobody is an incel

Not only in dating, just the overall quality of life + respect u get from people just seeing ur appearance

True but I still see mostly htn dude even in pm ratings, I even feel like attractive users outnumber the bad looking ones

Yeah man, every htn dude u see here will say, "I'm incel dude htn is incel nowadays" while having a completely opposite life
I fucking hate all the chads who try to subtle flex and phish for compliments, I hope all these fuckers get paralysis from the neck down

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, mayo mogger and Subhuman232
I fucking hate all the chads who try to subtle flex and phish for compliments, I hope all these fuckers get paralysis from the neck down
honestly it's weird, I'm thinking more not good looking teenagers would join here to actually looksmax because of tiktok shit but u just see bunch of chads who humble brags all the time

I fucking hate it too lmao

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: OwenGwyther, <6PSLcel and datboijj
necessary evil to really push yourself
well at least for me

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
- A 6’6 mtn

from now on new users should be required to list their, HEIGHT, RACE, AND FACE 1/10 and all of theirs stats need to be subhuman to join reverse eugenics

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
wrong. A 6'48 low mtn borderline ltn
“Look at me guys I’m a 6’5 bloated mtn but I’m like you incels! I’m ropemaxxing and mewing bro!”

“Look at me guys I’m a 6’5 bloated mtn but I’m like you incels! I’m ropemaxxing and mewing bro!”
nigga fuck off, im genuinely ugly af looking, sure im bloated atm but it doesnt change the fact that my nose is big,, my lips are narrow and small, shit jawline, horseface and no brow ridge, also 195cm is my morning height only which isn't even that tall

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I’m the only real incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
nigga fuck off, im genuinely ugly af looking, sure im bloated atm but it doesnt change the fact that my nose is big,, my lips are narrow and small, shit jawline, horseface and no brow ridge, also 195cm is my morning height only which isn't even that tall
your jawline is not shit just bloated

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
your jawline is not shit just bloated
eh idk, my chin projection is alright like you said, but ramus only looks tall because of how i took the pics i think, and my gonians arent straight they curve