These are very shitty times to rot

lightskinbengali

lightskinbengali

Leader of the Deathnic Männerbund • Vril Shaman
It seems to me the early 2000s and 2010's were the best times to be a rotter since you actually had good games, a good friend group, and more people around your age to hang out with. Literally every modern form of media is garbage churned out by corporations, you could chill and be free without censorship at every corner. As cynical as it sounds I barely find people with good taste in anything from games to shows on the off chance that they do they're some weird furry, tranny, or mentally ill :fuk:.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Tabula Rasa
Yeah, but there was so much more going on in those times too. Parties were better and so was just simply hanging out. Worse time to be a rotter. You actually felt it more.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and lightskinbengali
Yeah, but there was so much more going on in those times too. Parties were better and so was just simply hanging out. Worse time to be a rotter. You actually felt it more.
True but even rotters had decent communities, especially ones online.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Tabula Rasa and Lefty Rankin
tbh.. when the internet got centralised and the population started using the same 3 fucking apps for everything.. it’s hard to find someone who’s not a complete drone

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, ConfusedBolivian, Abhorrence and 2 others
tbh.. when the internet got centralised and the population started using the same 3 fucking apps for everything.. it’s hard to find someone who’s not a complete drone
Everyone got a smartphone and started policing people and call for restrctions everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
It's better now in some ways, worse in others

The sheer magnitude of content means you have alot more to consoom if you can be discerning. Finding niche translated manhwa/manga would've been harder

However the quality of online communities is shit now because normies/foids infest every corner of the internet. Rather than high IQ aspie men being the default netizens, you have to scrub the web to find decent communities

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Tabula Rasa and lightskinbengali
However the quality of online communities is shit now because normies/foids infest every corner of the internet. Rather than high IQ aspie men being the default netizens, you have to scrub the web to find decent communities
I think I can name only about one or two communities outside of a few on discord that are worthwhile unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21345