They got me! I have become browner since i came to AMERICA

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
As you all know, i am ascendedd. Known for being a lightskin curry, so lightskin infact i put the whites to shame.
As you can see, heres me in Pakistan, lightskin asl:
BB9E3CE7 F64A 4641 B83B B7D2E13F8532
E149162F F1D6 469E 9338 C81633BBA940

And heres me after falling victim to America in a mere 5 months:

5EAC01ED C6A8 48F8 87DE 9E1B281A7C91
708B93D9 D5A3 4AD6 8027 F5F6B28E2BFE 28365557 7838 4199 8D96 F18183AA5F0A

I have become really brown, i am losing my smv, ethnic tax is increasjng on me day by day. at this point, i am giving up on looksmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, zharupodrugu, EzikoIsHere and 19 others
Mashallah, you have become med

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, socialcel and mirrormogger
when did whitening filters get geo-restricted?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, N8verBegan, ascension and 3 others
Will dying my hair brown suit my pheno?
I have seen some curries get brown highlights and they looked pretty good. It might work for u tbh

Incredibly good eye-area

But slightly long, narrow face which doesn't take away your appeal too much, but does limit you to a good looking high-trust pretty boy look. IMO. You're boyfriend material.

Mothers certainly approve and fathers will feel they can bully you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 57356 and 8 others
Incredibly good eye-area

View attachment 2807825

But slightly long, narrow face which doesn't take away your appeal too much, but does limit you to a good looking high-trust pretty boy look. IMO. You're boyfriend material. Mothers certainly approve and fathers will feel they can bully you.
I just need to lose some UEE, my eye area is saved by my brows and pfl But yeah i got that ltr looks instead of slaying, its a good thing for me because i am a muslim so i prefer marriage

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
from white passing gl curry to lightskin curry looking gl curry

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and ascendedd
I just need to lose some UEE, my eye area is saved by my brows and pfl But yeah i got that ltr looks instead of slaying, its a good thing for me because i am a muslim so i prefer marriage

Sense it would look off if you tried widening your face with implants and/or dare I say fillers?

Since your midface is long, widening the outskirts of it wouldn't make harmonious sense right?

Sense it would look off if you tried widening your face with implants and/or dare I say fillers?

Since your midface is long, widening the outskirts of it wouldn't make harmonious sense right?
I would look comical if i tried widening my jaw honestly, like bogdanoff, what i need to do is shorten my nose honestly

• JFL
I would look comical if i tried widening my jaw honestly, like bogdanoff, what i need to do is shorten my nose honestly

Where do your parents descend from? Pakistan? Or are you a Muslim that's parents are from India?

Where do your parents descend from? Pakistan? Or are you a Muslim that's parents are from India?
My mom is afghan pashtun, dad is pakistani pashtun

• +1
tbh higher set/projected zygos would help the midface length and give more sex appeal, you can trial run the look with conservative fillers and decide if u want implants or not

• +1
tbh higher set/projected zygos would help the midface length and give more sex appeal, you can trial run the look with conservative fillers and decide if u want implants or not
Higher set zygos make anyone look better but i got cucked w medium set

Higher set zygos make anyone look better but i got cucked w medium set
I'm doing bonesmashing and zygo pushing (extreme cope) but my zygos do look higher set now. Its not like u lose anything so might as well start, you dont have any huge failos anyway

I want to see you cosplay zagreus
IMG 3758

Mirin OP looks good

Interesting.

Dellisola midface is the same, zygo high setness saves him from looking too narrow
View attachment 2807889

Yeah, because the zygomatic width is there, compensating for the lack of bigonial width. Something has to give the face some sort of width for purposes of masculinity.

They have to be high-set AS WELL AS projecting though.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Something has to give the face some sort of width for purposes of masculinity.

Are you still a virgin?

• JFL
Incredibly good eye-area

View attachment 2807825

But slightly long, narrow face which doesn't take away your appeal too much, but does limit you to a good looking high-trust pretty boy look. IMO. You're boyfriend material.

Mothers certainly approve and fathers will feel they can bully you.
His face lenght is just perfect.
Very compact square faces do not look good.

His face lenght is just perfect.
Very compact square faces do not look good.

Hmmm. I wasn't talking about very square, but the science has shown that a slightly more compact and wider face than the one he has is a little more appealing in-terms of sexual male dimorphism.

I think you just have a preference, but these scientific studies have been done with women and they always choose the slightly wider (Not too wide) face for more attractive and sexiness.

So it's not a personal preference of mine, rather just going with what the studies show and indicate.

You are prob thinking of some super masculine square faced macho looking freak and it's a lot more greyer than that. Learn to think in abstract bro lol.

u dont look white ur eyebrows are too bushy

Yo solipsistic competitive fuckwit @Allornothing what was confusing about what I said?

It is scientifically a proven fact that the OP has an attractive, but super high-trust face. Meaning he lacks sexual male dimorphism.

He's good looking and bordering on Chadlite in some sense but his facial height to width ratio is something that makes him look a little too innocent for adult women that are looking for edginess.

Remember your looks are your personality and that amplifies for women, as they are emotional creatures and often confuse facial features for personality features.

you look way better now than you did in pakistan. you also dont look white in any of these pics dont delude yourself

Yo solipsistic competitive fuckwit @Allornothing what was confusing about what I said?

It is scientifically a proven fact that the OP has an attractive, but super high-trust face. Meaning he lacks sexual male dimorphism.

He's good looking and bordering on Chadlite in some sense but his facial height to width ratio is something that makes him look a little too innocent for adult women that are looking for edginess.

Remember your looks are your personality and that amplifies for women, as they are emotional creatures and often confuse facial features for personality features.
Muh solipsism, if this guy came to my house asking for my daughter's hand I'd send him right back the way he came.

4021017_1710851334846.png

I don't think he's high-trust at all. There's a reason he doesn't get approached by women even though he's a mtn, which is enough. Without even mentioning the fucked up mouth area, the downturned lips is enough to put any guy in the creepy category if he isn't good looking enough to compensate. Though I'm sure you'd argue he's a htn, which proves my point further. Wait nvm lmao just read your post. Chadlite? Really? Come on you look better than this guy, do better.

Yes his eyes are high-trust, but his mouth area isn't. It's low-trust in the worst way. Not intimidating like low-set eyebrows or big bones, but untrustworthy like a school shooter.

If his lip corners were neutral/upturned, then yes, he would be high-trust. He's smart for always forcing a slight smile, but you can still kind of tell the lips are downturned so the negative effects are still there.

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
Muh solipsism, if this guy came to my house asking for my daughter's hand I'd send him right back the way he came.

4021017_1710851334846.png

I don't think he's high-trust at all. There's a reason he doesn't get approached by women even though he's a mtn, which is enough. Without even mentioning the fucked up mouth area, the downturned lips is enough to put any guy in the creepy category if he isn't good looking enough to compensate. Though I'm sure you'd argue he's a htn, which proves my point further. Wait nvm lmao just read your post. Chadlite? Really? Come on you look better than this guy, do better.

Yes his eyes are high-trust, but his mouth area isn't. It's low-trust in the worst way. Not intimidating like low-set eyebrows or big bones, but untrustworthy like a school shooter.

If his lip corners were neutral/upturned, then yes, he would be high-trust. He's smart for always forcing a slight smile, but you can still kind of tell the lips are downturned so the negative effects are still there.
Jfl if you think hes mtn

U also gained bloat, jewed American food

Jfl if you think hes mtn
You're hideous, I get it. He's a master-frauder you can see it in all his pics when you're not a tool. The way he always chooses the same angle (looking up to stretch soft tissue, especially around the mouth) and lighting. If you actually knew anything about looks you could see through it.

Even with the fraud, he's barely a htn if you don't think about it.

I fear for the people who think they look much worse than this.

You're hideous, I get it. He's a master-frauder you can see it in all his pics when you're not a tool. The way he always chooses the same angle (looking up to stretch soft tissue, especially around the mouth) and lighting. If you actually knew anything about looks you could see through it.

Even with the fraud, he's barely a htn if you don't think about it.

I fear for the people who think they look much worse than this.
“Muhh fraud bro”

And who said i dont get approached by women? LMAOOO?

Attachments

• IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6EEFFD9D-EA94-45AF-90D7-364AFF18DE6B.jpeg
    6EEFFD9D-EA94-45AF-90D7-364AFF18DE6B.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You lol.

You're only kidding yourself really, but if you want to keep up some kind of act that's fine.

Some advice: when denying fraud allegations, don't use frauded pics.

You cant beat genetics

You lol.

You're only kidding yourself really, but if you want to keep up some kind of act that's fine.

😂😂😂😂😂 yeah okay my guy, i wouldnt even bother arguing w u because i am not chronically online and the validation and IOIs i get irl is the real indication of my
Rating, not some incel

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
“Muhh fraud bro”

Photo in the dark with flash to accentuate bone mass vs photo in normal lighting. You can’t deny that. C’mon we all know these tricks.

You look good nonetheless though

You lol.

ngl ur coping to death

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and coispet
ngl ur coping to death
Your lack of critical thinking is insanely depressing. Like, people like you actually exist.

Users here will really dickride someone because they showed their face in some frauded pics, and they're so subhuman they think the guy is good looking. Lmao.

😂😂😂😂😂 yeah okay my guy, i wouldnt even bother arguing w u because i am not chronically online and the validation and IOIs i get irl is the real indication of my
Rating, not some incel
Funny how you've just admitted you were lying about women approaching you.

Women looking at you isn't an IOI, sorry bud.

And no, I mog you back to Asia. My advice, stay there.

Your lack of critical thinking is insanely depressing. Like, people like you actually exist.

Users here will really dickride someone because they showed their face in some frauded pics, and they're so subhuman they think the guy is good looking. Lmao.
i know him irl he gets approached daily but since he was living under taliban law he was forced to ignore it all that's why hes a virgin :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and coispet
As you all know, i am ascendedd. Known for being a lightskin curry, so lightskin infact i put the whites to shame.
As you can see, heres me in Pakistan, lightskin asl:
View attachment 2807817
View attachment 2807818

And heres me after falling victim to America in a mere 5 months:

View attachment 2807821
View attachment 2807822View attachment 2807823

I have become really brown, i am losing my smv, ethnic tax is increasjng on me day by day. at this point, i am giving up on looksmaxxing.
It’s due to the yellow lighting they have everywhere. In Pakistan it’s usually white lights

Are you jealous or something?

You’ve replied to every person that said he looks good and start having a hissy fit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, moreroidsmoredates and Allornothing

You’ve replied to every person that said he looks good and start having a hissy fit

They literally quoted me and started the debate themselves.

Be honest, you're a diagnosed retard aren't you?

Screenshot 2024 03 20 at 125638 am

same old story :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, The Grinch, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person

They literally quoted me and started the debate themselves.

Be honest, you're a diagnosed retard aren't you?
What did you quote my post rep ratio for?

You are arguing with multiple people because someone looks better than you, these are the symptoms of pure hatred, seething and jealousy

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and moreroidsmoredates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back