They got me! I have become browner since i came to AMERICA

As you all know, i am ascendedd. Known for being a lightskin curry, so lightskin infact i put the whites to shame.
As you can see, heres me in Pakistan, lightskin asl:
View attachment 2807817
View attachment 2807818

And heres me after falling victim to America in a mere 5 months:

View attachment 2807821
View attachment 2807822View attachment 2807823

I have become really brown, i am losing my smv, ethnic tax is increasjng on me day by day. at this point, i am giving up on looksmaxxing.
Your eyebrows look good. What you do for them?

Expected it

Manlet ramblings
Two abused dogs trying to find anything they can. Even if I was mtn/htn, I'd still look better than your friend.
What did you quote my post rep ratio for?

You are arguing with multiple people because someone looks better than you, these are the symptoms of pure hatred, seething and jealousy
I'll try again. They started the argument first. Does your tiny mind understand this?

Two abused dogs trying to find anything they can. Even if I was mtn/htn, I'd still look better than your friend.

I'll try again. They started the argument first. Does your tiny mind understand this?
Doesn’t matter

All your arguments are invalidated because you would look like a goblin standing next to me

And you showed how jealous you were of OP when replying to @MakinItHappen , did you expect @ascendedd to not reply to you?

You’re the abused dog lad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Allornothing and moreroidsmoredates
Yo solipsistic competitive fuckwit @Allornothing what was confusing about what I said?

It is scientifically a proven fact that the OP has an attractive, but super high-trust face. Meaning he lacks sexual male dimorphism.

He's good looking and bordering on Chadlite in some sense but his facial height to width ratio is something that makes him look a little too innocent for adult women that are looking for edginess.

Remember your looks are your personality and that amplifies for women, as they are emotional creatures and often confuse facial features for personality features.
how can he become more dimorphic

you would look like a goblin standing next to me
i will mog u after double ll and lifts :feelsrope:

jake gyllenhaal me the whole entire time watching this movie GIF by Maudit

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Doesn’t matter

All your arguments are invalidated because you would look like a goblin standing next to me

And you showed how jealous you were of OP when replying to @MakinItHappen , did you expect @ascendedd to not reply to you?

You’re the abused dog lad
He did reply. Then stopped. Then started again when his buttlicker ethnic friends came to defend their subhuman race.

You don't mog shit friend.

As you all know, i am ascendedd. Known for being a lightskin curry, so lightskin infact i put the whites to shame.
View attachment 2807817
View attachment 2807818

View attachment 2807821

I have become really brown, i am losing my smv, ethnic tax is increasjng on me day by day. at this point, i am giving up on looksmaxxing.
Feel you brother. I went through the same arc. In India I was way whiter, American environment is toxic to a curry's melanin levels.

what could be the reason
It's because we're not built for America, we're out of our natural environment and the toxins in the air, in the food, in the materials used to build the infrastructure just make it worse, throwing bodily processes and hormones out of whack. Hormonal imbalances stress and all that can lead to a change in skin color and even undertone. White Americans look way worse than White Europeans for the same reason, they aren't native to these lands

It's because we're not built for America, we're out of our natural environment and the toxins in the air, in the food, in the materials used to build the infrastructure just make it worse, throwing bodily processes and hormones out of whack. Hormonal imbalances stress and all that can lead to a change in skin color and even undertone. White Americans look way worse than White Europeans for the same reason, they aren't native to these lands
It’s due to yellow lighting used Bhai. In India everywhere indoors we have white lighting but in muttmerica and cucknada we have yellow indoors which causes our skin to look more yellow and also we have tons of facial growth so our beard shadow looks more prominent

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Sense it would look off if you tried widening your face with implants and/or dare I say fillers?

Since your midface is long, widening the outskirts of it wouldn't make harmonious sense right?
Ascendedd

They are natural, i do clear the unibrows though
U are aryan indo afghan use elbastardo eye coloring i want to see what indo nordid look like

View attachment 2807817
View attachment 2807818

View attachment 2807821

U r Pakistani or afghan

View attachment 2807817
View attachment 2807818

View attachment 2807821

Why the hell do your eyes look prettier than before? You basically look better than you used to, even though you were already a HTN before. If it comes at the expense of being a shade browner, then I'd like to be a total shitskin, because then I'd have beautiful eyes at least. Now I got ugly ass eyes and everything else is ugly too.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
This is so weird. Why the hell do your eyes look prettier than before?
the pupil is much more visible maybe thats why

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back