THEY GOT WHEAT WAFFLES

It’s sad how they accuse him of misogyny when everything he said is true

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
It’s sad how they accuse him of misogyny when everything he said is true
Typical bluepilled cucks tbh

If you point out obvious loopholes and shit that women can get away with, you get called a misogynistic incel IMMEDIATELY

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
OH man! I CAN'T wait to watch some BP content by my boy, wheatwaffles!
american psycho dancing GIF

Wait.. why didn't he post for 2 months? That's unusual.. :dafuckfeels:
View attachment 2913028

What is this article..??? :feelsmega:
shocked mr bean GIF

IT'S GAME JOEVER BOYOS! THE :bluepill: AGENTS HAVE FINALLY GOT HIM! :feelswhy:
View attachment 2913031

@TechnoBoss @Klasik01 @mayo mogger @Narcissus🥀 @Bozoogway @Chrisssy @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @murdah @Ricky212

spread the word:feelswhy:
Imagine being sold out to some Jewish news station by your own fucking mother for very watered down and milquetoast dating videos
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Frankiks2, arabcelxxx and Autismcel
good hes an idiot and a liar

• WTF
Imagine being sold out to some Jewish news station by your own fucking mother for very watered down and milquetoast dating videos
:lul::lul::lul:
His dad sold him out too

It's a missed up situation all around

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

If you point out obvious loopholes and shit that women can get away with, you get called a misogynistic incel IMMEDIATELY

Do you think this site is ever getting shut down?

• +1
Do you think this site is ever getting shut down?
In the following 5 years? 1000%.

Just wait until some retard goes on a mass killing like that dumbfuck elliot rodgers and this site will get sent to the shadow realm, same as what happened to PUAhate because of ER

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and SubhumanCurrycel
His dad sold him out too

It's a missed up situation all around
In one disturbing video, Wheatley says men with “zero value” are more likely to rape.

Isn’t this a factually correct statement? Low SES men commit more sexual assaults or maybe I’m wrong. And JFL they had to add in a section for school shootings at the end because of course 🤡

• JFL
OH man! I CAN'T wait to watch some BP content by my boy, wheatwaffles!
american psycho dancing GIF

Wait.. why didn't he post for 2 months? That's unusual.. :dafuckfeels:
View attachment 2913028

What is this article..??? :feelsmega:
shocked mr bean GIF

IT'S GAME JOEVER BOYOS! THE :bluepill: AGENTS HAVE FINALLY GOT HIM! :feelswhy:
View attachment 2913031

@TechnoBoss @Klasik01 @mayo mogger @Narcissus🥀 @Bozoogway @Chrisssy @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @murdah @Ricky212

spread the word:feelswhy:
Nooooo not my favourite gingER MTN how can this be:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• So Sad

Just wait until some retard goes on a mass killing like that dumbfuck elliot rodgers and this site will get sent to the shadow realm, same as what happened to PUAhate because of ER
I was around when that fat white UK incel killer went on a spree. Mods were trying to find any hint of him ever posting on this site to erase it. Thankfully he never did.

• Woah
I was around when that fat white UK incel killer went on a spree. Mods were trying to find any hint of him ever posting on this site to erase it. Thankfully he never did.
Some retard before said he was gonna go ER and provided an image to me in PMs, and he made a public thread about it

It was in a playground with women and kids (probably in some arabic country judging from what the women were wearing) I tried to reverse image search it and found nothing

Thankfully the mods banned his autistic ass, Idk if he did it or nah. If he did, my condolences to those children

• So Sad
Some retard before said he was gonna go ER and provided an image to me in PMs, and he made a public thread about it

It was in a playground with women and kids (probably in some arabic country judging from what the women were wearing) I tried to reverse image search it and found nothing

Thankfully the mods banned his autistic ass, Idk if he did it or nah. If he did, my condolences to those children
It’s always the right move, if their account gets scrubbed before any incidence or right before it becomes public knowledge that shit doesn’t get archived

• +1
It’s always the right move, if their account gets scrubbed before any incidence or right before it becomes public knowledge that shit doesn’t get archived
Problem is that thread was a hit and had like 5 pages i think for an hour before it got deleted

And the nigga was providing updates JFL

• JFL
Problem is that thread was a hit and had like 5 pages i think for an hour before it got deleted

And the nigga was providing updates JFL
Damn wtf mods really need to quash that shit even if it’s a LARP can’t be too careful

• JFL
Damn wtf mods really need to quash that shit even if it’s a LARP can’t be too careful
It was late at night, most of them were prob sleeping or some shit

I genuinely don't think he was larping, he was clearly aspie and his acc just seemed aspie and screamed mentalcel ER fan all around

• +1

If that happens I hope the idiot does that to some chads not women or subhumans

• +1