They want me to feel like a victim

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I did one of those depression tests and it says I am "severely depressed." This test has been used by psychologists and therapists to accurately gauge suicide victims, by the way. Another outcome of a test used by mental health professionals says "person needs help ASAP." I have done other tests as well, which say I have "moderate depression" but I feel like they don't ask the right questions. The thing is, I don't feel depressed at all. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, noodlelover, vermillioncorefan and 9 others
They just want me to feel like a victim so I go to therapy and take anti-depressants and other stuff that the (((pharmaceutical industry))) seeks to push so I become a good goy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Carv, TechnoBoss and 3 others
E4 t07fWQAQ5tJS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, panjeet currycel, TechnoBoss and 2 others
depression isnt real lol its just a chemical imbalance just take some heroin

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, qxtwz7854 and Michael Myers
I did one of those depression tests and it says I am "severely depressed." This test has been used by psychologists and therapists to accurately gauge suicide victims, by the way. Another outcome of a test used by mental health professionals says "person needs help ASAP." I have done other tests as well, which say I have "moderate depression" but I feel like they don't ask the right questions. The thing is, I don't feel depressed at all. JFL.
Be cautious of their scheme, brother. They want to manipulate your perception, making you believe something you're not and feel something you don't possess. They're masters at this game. I even advise you to not take these test's anymore.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, vermillioncorefan, Carv and 2 others
depression isnt real lol its just a chemical imbalance just take some heroin
I am not allowed to do drugs but I'm contemplating taking drugs for my insomnia. Though I don't want anything that doesn't make me sober entirely by the time I wake up. The only medicine that does this is prescribed by doctors and they only allow it for 2 weeks, not more. Fucking pointless.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Be cautious of their scheme, brother. They want to manipulate your perception, making you believe something you're not and feel something you don't possess. They're masters at this game. I even advise you to not take these test's anymore.
Luckily I already saw through it but you're completely right. Why do they think they can speak for me? Dictate how I feel? If I needed help I would go and get help (lol jk I wouldn't but you get my point). Yeah I am not going to do those tests anymore.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and TechnoBoss
Link?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The first one I did was the Beck Depression Inventory (used for future suicides). The second one was the Beck Hopelessness Scale.

Correction: I got "extreme depression" according to this. JFL.

Here's the Beck Hopelessness Scale:

Have your patient answer the scale.​

The Beck Hopelessness Scale comes in the form of a twenty-item questionnaire. The twenty items are:

• I look forward to the future with hope and enthusiasm
  • I might as well give up because I can’t make things better for myself
  • When things are going badly, I am helped by knowing they can’t stay that way forever
  • I can’t imagine what my life would be like in 10 years
  • I have enough time to accomplish the things I most want to do
  • In the future, I expect to succeed in what concerns me most
  • My future seems dark to me
  • I expect to get more good things in life than the average person
  • I just don’t get the breaks, and there’s no reason to believe I will in the future
  • My past experiences have prepared me well for the future
  • All I can see ahead of me is unpleasantness rather than pleasantness
  • I don’t expect to get what I really want
  • When I look ahead to the future, I expect I will be happier than I am now
  • Things just won’t work out the way I want them to
  • I have great faith in the future
  • I never get what I want so it’s foolish to want anything
  • It is very unlikely that I will get any real satisfaction in the future
  • The future seems vague and uncertain to me
  • I can look forward to more good times than bad times
  • There’s no use in really trying to get something I want because I probably won’t get it
All they have to do is answer these with TRUE or FALSE, based on how they’ve felt the week prior.

Tally the score.​

Once the patient gives you a fully-accomplished Beck Hopelessness Scale questionnaire, it’s time for you to tally the score.

Each answer will either score a 0 or 1. Here are the things you need to take note of:

• For items 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, and 19, FALSE is equal to 1 point, TRUE equals 0 points
  • For items 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, and 20, TRUE is equal to 1 point, FALSE equals 0 points
Here are the score ranges and their designations:

• 0-3 = none or minimal
  • 4-8 = mild
  • 9-14 = moderate, which means they might not yet be in immediate danger, but they must be checked on frequently
  • 15-20 = severe, so they need support ASAP

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
The first one I did was the Beck Depression Inventory (used for future suicides). The second one was the Beck Hopelessness Scale.

Correction: I got "extreme depression" according to this. JFL.

Here's the Beck Hopelessness Scale:

Have your patient answer the scale.​

The Beck Hopelessness Scale comes in the form of a twenty-item questionnaire. The twenty items are:

• I look forward to the future with hope and enthusiasm
  • I might as well give up because I can’t make things better for myself
  • When things are going badly, I am helped by knowing they can’t stay that way forever
  • I can’t imagine what my life would be like in 10 years
  • I have enough time to accomplish the things I most want to do
  • In the future, I expect to succeed in what concerns me most
  • My future seems dark to me
  • I expect to get more good things in life than the average person
  • I just don’t get the breaks, and there’s no reason to believe I will in the future
  • My past experiences have prepared me well for the future
  • All I can see ahead of me is unpleasantness rather than pleasantness
  • I don’t expect to get what I really want
  • When I look ahead to the future, I expect I will be happier than I am now
  • Things just won’t work out the way I want them to
  • I have great faith in the future
  • I never get what I want so it’s foolish to want anything
  • It is very unlikely that I will get any real satisfaction in the future
  • The future seems vague and uncertain to me
  • I can look forward to more good times than bad times
  • There’s no use in really trying to get something I want because I probably won’t get it
All they have to do is answer these with TRUE or FALSE, based on how they’ve felt the week prior.

Tally the score.​

Once the patient gives you a fully-accomplished Beck Hopelessness Scale questionnaire, it’s time for you to tally the score.

Each answer will either score a 0 or 1. Here are the things you need to take note of:

• For items 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, and 19, FALSE is equal to 1 point, TRUE equals 0 points
  • For items 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, and 20, TRUE is equal to 1 point, FALSE equals 0 points
Here are the score ranges and their designations:

• 0-3 = none or minimal
  • 4-8 = mild
  • 9-14 = moderate, which means they might not yet be in immediate danger, but they must be checked on frequently
  • 15-20 = severe, so they need support ASAP
I got Borderline clinical depression:hnghn:

• So Sad
I got Borderline clinical depression:hnghn:
And, do you feel it's accurate? Because personally I don't think I am depressed at all. Just realistic. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
And, do you feel it's accurate? Because personally I don't think I am depressed at all. Just realistic. :ogre:
I'm really not depressed. I just don't look forward to anything in the future since everything is devolving.

• So Sad
I did some digging online and I found that these items were supposedly the most predictive

• +1
I'm really not depressed. I just don't look forward to anything in the future since everything is devolving.
I relate to this; about not being depressed and also not looking forward to anything in the future (it's a bleak one), I don't even feel depressed myself but they want me to believe I am extremely depressed and in need of help ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and edodalic29
Depression is very real, and the result is very telling.

But of course its purely coincidental that you have a 100k post on an obscure incel forum, fap 5 times a day, and are NEET at 29

That is just pure coincidence and doesn't point to any underlying mental issues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, n9wiff, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
You're depressed

• JFL

But of course its purely coincidental that you have a 100k post on an obscure incel forum, fap 5 times a day, and are NEET at 29

If I was depressed would I be lol'ing to this post? Checkmate. Oh and I'm 28. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n9wiff, MoggerGaston and ReadBooksEveryday
You're depressed

(((Luffymaxxing))) and (((ReadBooksEveryday)))

I won't get hooked on your Jew pills.

This is an accurate representation of me:

boogiepop-and-others-shirou.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Luffymaxxing
Mirin, how did you find out about it?

Random article I saw. From what I see it looks like they kept removing items until the variance explained started decreasing, and this is what they were left with

• +1
I relate to this; about not being depressed and also not looking forward to anything in the future (it's a bleak one), I don't even feel depressed myself but they want me to believe I am extremely depressed and in need of help ASAP.
Spirituality and islam will do more than any jew meds

• +1
(((Luffymaxxing))) and (((ReadBooksEveryday)))

I won't get hooked on your Jew pills.

This is an accurate representation of me:

boogiepop-and-others-shirou.gif
So you're jumping off of a building

You're depressed

• JFL

Random article I saw. From what I see it looks like they kept removing items until the variance explained started decreasing, and this is what they were left with
Mirin your IQ, will read this through later.

Spirituality and islam will do more than any jew meds
Based. Indeed, if it weren't for Islam I would have already roped. The only reason I am not roping is due to Islam.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
So you're jumping off of a building

You're depressed
No. I am jumping off of a building and gladly embracing my demise; welcoming my impending death. There's a difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Mirin your IQ, will read this through later.
Thanks. On a side note, One thing I don’t like is that every question is weighted the same. They’ll have one question that’s basically saying “I want to kill myself right now” and then another that’ll be like “the future is predetermined” and they somehow both equal one point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and xegigi
Thanks. On a side note, One thing I don’t like is that every question is weighted the same. They’ll have one question that’s basically saying “I want to kill myself right now” and then another that’ll be like “the future is predetermined” and they somehow both equal one point.
Yeah I hear you, I got some criticism too. For instance they are talking about weight loss or appetite but I don't think that matters, when such questions are asked the results give me "moderate" but without those questions I get "extreme."

If I was depressed would I be lol'ing to this post? Checkmate. Oh and I'm 28. :ogre:
idk how you cope tbh.

im literally drunk/high like 80% of the time. only way to keep going for me and get any joy in life.

• Woah
idk how you cope tbh.

im literally drunk/high like 80% of the time. only way to keep going for me and get any joy in life.
I'll take that as a compliment. Honestly I wanna do some drugs, not to cope with life but so I can combat my insomnia. Aside from sleeping tablets are there any drugs I can take that make me feel sleepy and will wear off completely the moment I wake up?

I just need something for once a week. @MoggerGaston

get the pills i recommended tbh
I will but they are just sleeping tablets, are there no drugs that have the effect I am asking for? Also some people say those tablets are a scam and tastes like shit, will still try though.

I will but they are just sleeping tablets, are there no drugs that have the effect I am asking for? Also some people say those tablets are a scam and tastes like shit, will still try though.
youre trying to sleep, why are you disregarding sleeping tablets. jfl

anyways no drugs that I know of will help you sleep.

• +1
Therapy is a bandaid solution for depression. The only permanent fix is addressing the root cause.

Root CauseFix
Lack of SunlightMore Sunlight
Lack of ExerciseSome exercise
Poor NutritionEat Healthy
Lack of FriendsGet friends
Lack of intellectual stimulationTake on Challenges
Lack of PussyGet Pussy
Lack of MoneyGet Money

Above are the most common causes of depression in men.

youre trying to sleep, why are you disregarding sleeping tablets. jfl

anyways no drugs that I know of will help you sleep.
Because at least you can trip some balls before, sleeping tablets don't have this effect. Acid actually made me sleepy but I woke up still drugged for hours and I did not like that. Perhaps I should try shrooms. And I am not disregarding sleeping tablets btw.