thicken the erea under the eye?

fsimm

fsimm

Iron
hello, i have dark circles under my eyes since im a little boy. More sleep or serums doesnt work but how can i thicken the erea under the eye?

prob from recessed maxilla if it is u cant change it unless fillers, fat graft or bimax. You can try vollufine it might work it might not

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
I heard derma rolling + retinol and peptides eye creams help. Doing it rn only for a couple days so too early to say if its working

• +1
Reactions: aber
I heard derma rolling + retinol and peptides eye creams help. Doing it rn only for a couple days so too early to say if its working
Keep me updated please

prob from recessed maxilla if it is u cant change it unless fillers, fat graft or bimax. You can try vollufine it might work it might not
i dont have recessed maxilla. the skin under my eyes is thin so the blood vessel shine thru and because of that i have dark circles.

Lack of bones

I have the same, do you also have visible veins? the best solution would be fat grafts, I've been using volufiline for months and i havent seen any differences

Keep me updated please
I’ve seen very subtle differences. Pigmentation due to structure (poor fat/thin skin) under the eye being a bit better but still way too early to tell. Only been a month since I’ve started volufilline and maybe 2 weeks since I started dermarolling. Hopefully by June/July I see a huge improvement.