Thighpill strikes again

H

hytt

Master

In this video he doesn't have a big frame, he has big thighs and only because of the jeans he is wearing.
The lesson is, if you have skinny thighs and legs, ALWAYS use this kind of floppy jeans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and CarrotMaxxer
Mirin tryhard GTA clothes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ottomancel, ClearEmOut, Deleted member 27066 and 5 others
hes got a massive dick nigga tf u talking about thighs nigga u can see his 9 inch cock right through his pants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenRun, Debetro, Amadeus and 5 others
hes got a massive dick nigga tf u talking about thighs nigga u can see his 9 inch cock right through his pants
He doesn't. Any man can flash a bulge like that. And bulge size is often more related to testicles size than to actual dick lenght.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and scrunchables
thats dickpill bruh no thigpill or some shit

• +1
Reactions: mathis and WeiWei
thats dickpill bruh no thigpill or some shit
It's thighpill. The jeans create the illusion he has big thighs. Foids like everything big including thighs

My thighs and glutes got bigger after doing literally nothing. Kinda thicc for my weight rn. Hello, God???

believe it or not, I actually have great genetics for legs, it's ridiculous my legs are toned and thick even not working out. I'm almost the opposite of the average gym goer. My upper body is way less developed than my legs.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Mirin tryhard GTA clothes
00c1acdcc6fb59ff1ee6a1966df98343

I always got this fit on cuz it makes me feel like a cute little princess (◠‿◠✿)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I fucking hate women so much man. I fucking really do.

I have none of the qualities they desire or find attractive. literally none... stupid bitches. whores.

I guess it makes sense. all of these qualities come in a package

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Deleted member 51465
I fucking hate women so much man. I fucking really do.

I have none of the qualities they desire or find attractive. literally none... stupid bitches. whores.

I guess it makes sense. all of these qualities come in a package
get a little buff and dress like the guy in the video above you will get the same reaction from women lmao

@nigkook why you exposing us

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook