Things are good only if they are suitable for you

D

Deleted member 46720

Psychometrician, Mathematician, Physicist, HRTer
I've seen countless people striving for hunter eyes small lips straight eyebrows etc., but the problem is, are they suitable for you?

I mean everyone's face is constructed differently and there are possibilities that this or that is not suitable for you.

Like I won't say Brody Adrian would look better if he had defined jaws. Timothée Chalamet would look better if he did not have defined jaws.

You must improve your face on the basis of how your face is constructed.

It's really fallacious to get yourself this or that without considering how your face is constructed.

my face would look good with hunter eyes

Don't talk about timothee chalamet ever again..

Don't talk about timothee chalamet ever again..

Idk what's wrong with him since he looks very good-looking to me. If it were bad news about him you were saying that then idk about those bad news. I don't *know about* him.

Dude can you at least provide info on how we can know if some good things suits us? is it just ratios? any help will be appreciated @Arthur·jensen

this shit should be taken into consideration especially for people who think need something huge like rhino as your midface+ipd+mouth will be perceived different depending on the changes you are going for.