Things were so different in the past

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
My grandfather is a textbook Incell he is around 5’5 I think and very recessed

Pretty much exactly like this but probably a bit worse also bug eyed and generally ugly

As for his personality He’s generally pretty intelligent and friendly easygoing guy

In spite of this he had a good life as far as I can tell, he grew up extremely poor but played lots of sports and enjoyed his childhood, he worked hard and eventually retired to an upper class suburb with his wife (my grandmother) also about 5’4 and low mtb (jfl at rating my own grandmother) they married in their early 20s and had loving succesfull children, they both clearly loved bieng parents as well. he also got to travel the world for his job and has lots of amazing stories. In there old age now they still love each other and loyally support each other, I spend a lot of time with them so I can tell they have had a good relationship through now more than 50 years of marriage.

They live nearby and my grandfather would always read me books like the adventures of Tom Sawyer on his porch when I was a kid on a sunny summer day, my grandmother would make us tea and bring it out while we sat there, sometimes she would make us grilled cheese.

This is his life as a truecell born in 1950

jfl at life in 2024

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Pikabro and lemonnz
dnr tell them to swap phones

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, bloomercel and DJ Billybool
hypergamy, feminism, low t in modern men,
its all the jews fault, im gonna iq max to giga high iq levels (500 - 1000) with neurofeedback therapy and then i will make a anti jew machine

i remember when twix were a dollar

The world wasn't always as black pilled as it is now and anybody who denies that or thinks it's "tradcuck cope" is ignorant or a basement dweller who has no frame of reference for reality outside TikTok. It took a lot of cultural changes and social decay for things to get this bad.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Pikabro
The world wasn't always as black pilled as it is now and anybody who denies that or thinks it's "tradcuck cope" is ignorant or a basement dweller who has no frame of reference for reality outside TikTok. It took a lot of culturalbchanges and social decay for things to get this bad.
based

The world wasn't always as black pilled as it is now and anybody who denies that or thinks it's "tradcuck cope" is ignorant or a basement dweller who has no frame of reference for reality outside TikTok. It took a lot of cultural changes and social decay for things to get this bad.
the difference is women were punished for acting like they do nowadays (they've always wanted to do it but couldn't)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
My grandfather is a textbook Incell he is around 5’5 I think and very recessed
View attachment 2749580
Pretty much exactly like this but probably a bit worse also bug eyed and generally ugly

As for his personality He’s generally pretty intelligent and friendly easygoing guy

In spite of this he had a good life as far as I can tell, he grew up extremely poor but played lots of sports and enjoyed his childhood, he worked hard and eventually retired to an upper class suburb with his wife (my grandmother) also about 5’4 and low mtb (jfl at rating my own grandmother) they married in their early 20s and had loving succesfull children, they both clearly loved bieng parents as well. he also got to travel the world for his job and has lots of amazing stories. In there old age now they still love each other and loyally support each other, I spend a lot of time with them so I can tell they have had a good relationship through now more than 50 years of marriage.

They live nearby and my grandfather would always read me books like the adventures of Tom Sawyer on his porch when I was a kid on a sunny summer day, my grandmother would make us tea and bring it out while we sat there, sometimes she would make us grilled cheese.

This is his life as a truecell born in 1950

jfl at life in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
the difference is women were punished for acting like they do nowadays (they've always wanted to do it but couldn't)
Men were punished too, both genders' negative tendencies were kept in check

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
hypergamy, feminism, low t in modern men,
its all the jews fault, im gonna iq max to giga high iq levels (500 - 1000) with neurofeedback therapy and then i will make a anti jew machine
How much the therapy cost

Generational + technological change is the reason for all this.