Things You Experience As A Chadlite And Above

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
These are some of the recent experiences I've had that I can recall off the top of my head based on looks alone. I'll also include things that have happened to my friends who are also white/exotic 6'1+ Chadlite+.
  • Verified model with 10s of thousands of followers (not an "instagram model" but an actual fashion model signed to one of the top agencies in a tier 2 city a step down from Big 4 Fashion Week (think LA, Toronto, Miami, etc)) came up to me and gave me her contact information unsolicited, only found out she was verified and a model after looking her up
  • Stacylites+ several years my senior on Tinder were willing to fuck after a message or two
  • Foid artists would DM me on insta asking to draw me
  • Foid telling me "you should model" in middle of a makeout sesh
  • (Also happened to my friends) Got free drinks at bars/clubs from foid bartenders
  • (Also happened to my friends) Foids would come up to me at bars/clubs, opening with "I recognized you from (insert location far away from here)"
  • (Also happened to my friends) Multiple foids approaching me in one night even after seeing me brutally ignore the previous ones
  • (Happened to my friend) Strippers offering him free lapdances and stalking him and requesting to follow him on social media the next morning
  • (Happened to my friend) Ex's best friend messaged him asking to fuck right after they broke up
  • (Happened to my friend) Multiple foids would follow him on social media during/immediately after a sports game against another school
  • (Happened to my friend) Foids with boyfriends asked him to buy her drinks, made out with him
  • (Happened to my friend) Foids with boyfriends asking him for his contact information
  • (Happened to my friends) Getting raped/taken advantaged of by foids when drinking
Any other Chadlites+ feel free to pitch in with your own experiences, I really want to drive home how utterly over it is for the normies and sub5s on this forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, wishIwasSalludon, poopoohead and 27 others
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Zikel_Nut, Whitepill_Saint and 14 others
These are some of the recent experiences I've had that I can recall off the top of my head based on looks alone. I'll also include things that have happened to my friends who are also white/exotic 6'1+ Chadlite+.
  • Verified model with 10s of thousands of followers (not an "instagram model" but an actual fashion model signed to one of the top agencies in a tier 2 city a step down from Big 4 Fashion Week (think LA, Toronto, Miami, etc)) came up to me and gave me her contact information unsolicited, only found out she was verified and a model after looking her up
  • Stacylites+ several years my senior on Tinder were willing to fuck after a message or two
  • (Also happened to my friends) Got free drinks at bars/clubs from foid bartenders
  • (Also happened to my friends) Foids would come up to me at bars/clubs, opening with "I recognized you from (insert location far away from here)"
  • (Also happened to my friends) Multiple foids approaching me in one night even after seeing me brutally ignore the previous ones
  • (Happened to my friend) Strippers offering him free lapdances and stalking him and requesting to follow him on social media the next morning
  • (Happened to my friend) Ex's best friend messaged him asking to fuck right after they broke up
  • (Happened to my friend) Multiple foids would follow him on social media during/immediately after a sports game against another school
  • (Happened to my friend) Foids with boyfriends asked him to buy her drinks, made out with him
  • (Happened to my friend) Foids with boyfriends asking him for his contact information
Any other Chadlites+ feel free to pitch in with your own experiences, I really want to drive home how utterly over it is for the normies and sub5s on this forum
these are probably gigachads. I'm chadlite but didn't get this experience (maybe because I'm 5'9 and autistic)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Bloatedcelbag, poopoohead and 14 others
I've only been told that I should model,I think they meant onlyfans tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, poopoohead, johnnymacster and 2 others
these are probably gigachads. I'm chadlite but didn't get this experience (maybe because I'm 5'9 and autistic)
You probably just need to go out, chilling around in your room all weekend won't result in this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Hero of the Imperium, poopoohead and 6 others
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, WanderingBurro, Whitepill_Saint and 4 others
bump, chadlites pls come in with your anecdotes

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I'm post prime (almost 26) and finished uni.
Go to clubs/bars and if people ask who you're with just say they went home with girls, or you lost them (if the venue is on the bigger side)

or go up to other guys that look like pussies who you size/facemog and pretend to be their friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Go to clubs/bars and if people ask who you're with just say they went home with girls, or you lost them (if the venue is on the bigger side)

or go up to other guys that look like pussies who you size/facemog and pretend to be their friend
I have a fiancee

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Whitepill_Saint, pneumocystosis and 3 others
not a single word

• JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster, Whitepill_Saint and forevergymcelling
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, johnnymacster, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
bump sub5s GTFIH

• JFL
Welcum to ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Whitepill_Saint, zura and 11 others
bump chads pls share your own anecdotes

• JFL
Totally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Whitepill_Saint and WishIwasChico
Didn't you get exposed for being ugly as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, AscensionUwU, WanderingBurro and 29 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Zikel_Nut, Whitepill_Saint and 9 others
bump

• JFL
Chads and Chadlites should be segregated from the general population, because they live in a different world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, WanderingBurro, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
AspiringChanglite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and RichardSpencel
jfl if you think one second anyone here believes you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 30679, Whitepill_Saint and 15 others
Apparently if you are changlite you have stacylites every where who just fuck you within 1 message.

Bumped into the wrong nigga to be spreading this bs to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint and 4 others
How can we know you are a Chadlite or above when you haven't posted your face? A little bit of due diligence is useful entering these threads. You could even be a woman, who knows.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, WanderingBurro, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Apparently if you are changlite you have stacylites every where who just fuck you within 1 message.

Bumped into the wrong nigga to be spreading this bs to you.
han chinese changlites experience this yes but non-han changlites get heavily ethnic taxed

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
- my mom told me i was handsome after I sent her a pic
- a cashier smiled at me after I spent 200€ in groceries
- the dentist that gave me veneers said “you have such a good smile”
- my jaw surgeon told me “your bite is perfect now” after my bimax
- my dermatologist (one of the top agencies in dermatology in a tier 2 city a step down from the Big 4 Dermatology (think LA, Toronto, Miami, etc)) said i was improving so much and that my skin was “glowing” now unprovoked (such a weird thing for a dermatologist to say)
- my mom commented under my pics in Japan telling me I looked great (thanks mom)

Any other Chadlites+ feel free to pitch in with your own experiences

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: X D, poopoohead, Zikel_Nut and 28 others
  • (Happened to my friends) Getting raped/taken advantaged of by foids when drinking
Tales from the chinese mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, Whitepill_Saint, Pikabro and 13 others
fables from the bamboo hut on the outskirts of chongqing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44159, poopoohead, Zikel_Nut and 19 others
Epics of legend residing from squatter shack geconkondu's of Turkey and perhaps even Bollywood story pipedreams from the slum quarters in Tarlabaşı Istanbul
2752028 shitthrower mono

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, mog_or_be_mogged, zura and 3 others
Chads and Chadlites should be segregated from the general population, because they live in a different world.
They’re superhuman primordial beings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Pikabro
@AspiringChanglite let's see your face? curious to see if you're chadlite

• JFL
I get told I should model all the time

I have a shorty over rn that told me I should be a model like 20 minutes ago

Also got a random offer to audition for a very famous reality TV show after the scout saw me in a picture with my 6’5 chad friend whom they also offered an audition

Been with a modeling agency before but I looked way worse back then, haven’t tried to do it again since I’ve looksmaxxed but get told all the time by foids and gay men that I should

Have gotten approached on the street a bunch of times by random women saying how GL I am, usually when I’m walking past a bar late at night

Have fucked a bunch of Tinder hoes with very little effort, pulling straight to my place after less than 10 messages

Have had on about 5 occasions, a woman I matched with on Tinder come up to me irl and say “hey are you x from Tinder?”

Have had multiple girls I spoke who were in a relationship hmu to fuck after their relationship ends

Girls routinely tell me I look perfect. With one foid amidst a discussion about the dick size of some BBC she fucked on a rooftop who she admitted had a longer albeit thinner dick. When asking her why she thought I was more attractive even though his dick was longer she said “the difference between you two is that when I look at your face I feel good emotions.”

My ex once came during sex while screaming “your face, your face is so perfect.”

Gay men routinely come up to me and hit on me

Get asked if I’m a catfish on dating apps pretty frequently

Women in the gym stare at me and position themselves very close to me unnecessarily

Men in the gym also stare at me

Other chads/chadlites feel an immediate kinship with me and gravitate towards me in social settings

A lot of men feel the need to challenge you, especially if you display high levels of extroversion and disinhibition in social settings

There’s probably more but this is all I can think of rn

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint, Pikabro and 4 others
This thread is retarded. It’s not just facially rating first of all. PSL system ≠ Chad, Normie, etc. system.

IRL PRESENCE AND ACTUAL SOCIAL/SEXUAL RESULTS AVAILABLE TO YOU BASED ON PURLEY YOUR BODY AND FACE ARE THE STANDARD FOR WHERE YOU FALL ON CHAD, NORMIE, ETC.

THIS CAN LOOSELY BE TRANSLATED TO THE /10 SCALE except for these exceptions:

any tall white athletic HTN+ (that’s 6.5+) guy with good bidelt is essentially chad for all intents and purposes. He gets all the top Beckies and Stacies.

Or be 8/10 + facially with minimum 5’9 height and decent bidelt and you can probably pull as much with some status if needed

BACK TO THE SUBJECT, for pure facial ratings:

0-3/10 subhuman
4-4.5/10 LTN
4.6-6/10 MTN
6.5-7/10 HTN
7-7.6/10 CHADLITE
7.7-8+/10 CHAD

/10 rating and PSL are important but mostly deal with FACIAL aesthetics.

buuuuuttt…
The PRESENCE, PHENOTYPE, CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT CAN CHANGE WHERE YOU FALL ON CHAD, NORMIE ETC SCALE

For example,

A PSL 6+ 8/10 dark Dravidian 5’1 15 inch bideltoid IS NOT CHAD

A PSL 2 4/10 white 6’1 Nord is NOT CHAD

A light skin MENA PSL 5 6.5/10 6’4 Guy could be a Chad relative to all men on earth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint, sozz and 4 others
I've had similar, the thing is I'm autistic so I never really leave the house but whenever I do something like this always happens. I bet if I actually had a social life and went out consistently then I'd have a great life, I should probably do that and try to make friends... fucking hate normies

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint and mog_or_be_mogged

Also got a random offer to audition for a very famous reality TV show after the scout saw me in a picture with my 6’5 chad friend whom they also offered an audition

Been with a modeling agency before but I looked way worse back then, haven’t tried to do it again since I’ve looksmaxxed but get told all the time by foids and gay men that I should

Have gotten approached on the street a bunch of times by random women saying how GL I am, usually when I’m walking past a bar late at night

Have fucked a bunch of Tinder hoes with very little effort, pulling straight to my place after less than 10 messages

Have had on about 5 occasions, a woman I matched with on Tinder come up to me irl and say “hey are you x from Tinder?”

Have had multiple girls I spoke who were in a relationship hmu to fuck after their relationship ends

Girls routinely tell me I look perfect. With one foid amidst a discussion about the dick size of some BBC she fucked on a rooftop who she admitted had a longer albeit thinner dick. When asking her why she thought I was more attractive even though his dick was longer she said “the difference between you two is that when I look at your face I feel good emotions.”

My ex once came during sex while screaming “your face, your face is so perfect.”

Women in the gym stare at me and position themselves very close to me unnecessarily

Other chads/chadlites feel an immediate kinship with me and gravitate towards me in social settings

A lot of men feel the need to challenge you, especially if you display high levels of extroversion and disinhibition in social settings

the only thing i disagree with is this part

men usually respect guys that are big and attractive, theyll definitely want to fight ugly + big guys or attractive + small guys, but nobody wants to fight someone that they obviously get face/statusmogged AND height/sizemogged by

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint and sozz
Based on this- I am definitely not a chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint and fuxkdakikez

Dnr dance

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Whitepill_Saint
Important one I forgot to mention - frequently getting superliked by foids on Tinder or sent roses on Hinge

• +1
  • JFL

I'd say I'm a high tier normie by world standards despite being a Curry.

High tier normies

- get iois everyday, wherever they go, by every female
- high cold approaching success rate
- women are nice to you
- you can be an asshole and people forgive you easily
- you get tips as a waiter
- the iois you receive includes giggling, preening of hair and staring/glancing
- you get complimented on your looks
- dating is very easy
- you can get hired as an actor or a model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, leveruis and enchanted_elixir

ok chad
keep giving muh texting advice to incels like me while you invite girls over directly to fuck

• JFL
the only thing i disagree with is this part

men usually respect guys that are big and attractive, theyll definitely want to fight ugly + big guys or attractive + small guys, but nobody wants to fight someone that they obviously get face/statusmogged AND height/sizemogged by
Im not very big. I’m not small, 5’10.5 with a good masculine frame.

This is a study on baboons but I found this to be accurate in my experience. beta males will challenge you if you are noticeably better than them

Being an alpha male doesn’t mean nobody challenges you, in fact it usually means the opposite because now dominating you is seen as a possible means of gaining status

Betas get nothing out of dominating other betas however they get a lot if they can successfully dominate an alpha.

Contrary to what you’re saying, many betas won’t simply accept an alpha mogging them, sure some of the most submissive or most intelligent ones will but a lot won’t. If and when they do respect you it is usually after they fail a dominance attempt. That’s when you see them go from hostile to submissive.

If you do pick up you will see this happen a lot too. You show up in a friend group or enter a mixed male female set and obviously mog the guys to death and suddenly those guys do things like start talking louder than you, making jokes at your expense, trying to get you to break eye contact, etc. same thing happens with randos on the street.

I would venture so far as to say if you aren’t constantly dealing with men reacting negatively to your presence, you aren’t really mogging them.

But who knows, maybe I’m just not mogging hard enough to completely deter betas from even attempting to mog me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, mazzi, Bushman and 1 other person
ok chad
keep giving muh texting advice to incels like me while you invite girls over directly to fuck
Lol keep coping that text game only works for chads

I have non chad friends who pull from text game

I also couldn’t pull girls straight over before I learned text game

I can pull girls over due to a combination of looks + game

When I just relied on looks I had much worse results both irl and online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
op is a larper btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Whitepill_Saint
What are you if they threaten to call the cops on you?
Hahahahahha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Whitepill_Saint