Think Looks & Whores are the Answer to Happiness?... THINK AGAIN!!! (It isn’t.) NOT COPE. You’re the Coping Narcy Autist Faggots

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Watch entire video till end, and watch his previous videos

Connor Murphy, once Narcy Uber Chad rich with status and whores on his dick, insanely miserable until he had a spiritual awakening and realized what actually matters.
(Not looks and whores)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 7079, Karstossos and 33 others
u dont go to a starving african and tell him a keto diet is good for you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, Deleted member 761, Warlow and 53 others
u dont go to a starving african and tell him a keto diet is good for you
Yeah what said means absolutely fucking makes no sense and doesn’t relate.

• +1
Reactions: tdawg and Pietrosiek
lmao he is balding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tdawg, mikeock, Jamal2222 and 2 others
Yeah what said means absolutely fucking makes no sense and doesn’t relate.
You dont pass by subhuman deformed homeless and tell him having money doesn't change your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, 5'8manlet, Truecel14 and 13 others
lmao he is balding
And you have fucked 2% the girls he has or could, could get a transplant you’re broke, and obviously nowhere near as good looking

So what’s your point? You did wantthe video obviously.

Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Pietrosiek
You dont pass by subhuman deformed homeless and tell him having money doesn't change your life
That’s not the point you retarded black and white thinking autist.

He doesn’t even want money, he wants drugs and security, freedom

that’s happiness and love, state of being.

Thinking like you got him there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, hairyballscel, Traxanas and 7 others
The madness is spreading

• +1
Reactions: tdawg and PenileFacialSurgery
And you have fucked 2% the girls he has or could, could get a transplant you’re broke, and obviously nowhere near as good looking

So what’s your point? You did wantthe video obviously.

Keep coping.
cope cope cope, i say what i see, go microwave your brain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4612 and JFLbuddyboyo
That’s not the point you retarded black and white thinking autist.

He doesn’t even want money, he wants drugs and security, freedom

that’s happiness and love, state of being.

Thinking like you got him there.
He can want whatever he wants its like a instagram whore complaining about how hard her life is. He is basically a female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Truecel14, Deleted member 7079 and 10 others
>spiritual awakening

Nigga no, he just lost his charm and looks because of his age. So he's just having an existential crises. You're basically seeing a former Chad trying to cope his descent to being a normie

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Truecel14, baruch and 21 others
Mires of women will never be boring unless you're a low T faggot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Limbo and Subhuman trash
cope cope cope, i say what i see, go microwave your brain.
You say what you see but you’re blind staring at a wall.

Go off yourself.

He can want whatever he wants its like a instagram whore complaining about how hard her life is. He is basically a female
Yeah you didn’t watch the whole video. He was just acting.

It’s okay, stay miserable.

>spiritual awakening

Nigga no, he just lost his charm and looks because of his age. So he's just having an existential crises. You're basically seeing a former Chad trying to cope his descent to being a normie
No I went through a very similar experience

it was triggered by psychedelics

he’s actually really happy watch the entire video faggot, first part is an act.

You know absolutely nothing. Go be a miserable Narcy like Patrick Bateman Empty and void of essence.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and maxmendietta
Good looking male acts in front of camera, shocking philosophical breakthrough discovered. Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Ocelot, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Good looking male acts in front of camera, shocking philosophical breakthrough discovered. Keep coping
You didn’t watch the entire video or understand.

It’s okay, stay descended.

Lmao I've heard this cope from literally every religious incel out there
F8CF8CDD E8F8 431D AC4B CA16B0F360E2
919C182E 92BF 4C78 876A 022F83580DA4

ngl im blind staring at his balding forehead
Keep Coping you pathetic subhuman graycel.

• +1
Reactions: tdawg and Vitruvian
God damn fuck this nigga. High PSL and 6'1. He doesn't get to cry and have a mental breakdown. Dude straight out said that he was fucking a new woman every day of every week and now he just gets to cry and be depressed because he is going bald? Fuck him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 1973, turkproducer and 1 other person
God damn fuck this nigga. High PSL and 6'1. He doesn't get to cry and have a mental breakdown. Dude straight out said that he was fucking a new woman every day of every week and now he just gets to cry and be depressed because he is going bald? Fuck him.
Maybe because Looks and Pussy and Superficialities aren’t the answer to true deep happiness and being content and whole with yourself.

Maybe watch the whole damn video.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Maybe because Looks and Pussy and Superficialities aren’t the answer to true deep happiness and being content and whole with yourself.

Maybe watch the whole damn video.

No I am not gonna watch this narcy faggots video since I don't care about him. All his content in the past was about mogging and fucking, and now that he cant do that anymore because he is going bald its over for him. Thats the reality of the matter. He realize that he is getting older and is not able to do the same content.-

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadelite, maxmendietta and 8 others
No I am not gonna watch this narcy faggots video since I don't care about him. All his content in the past was about mogging and fucking, and now that he cant do that anymore because he is going bald its over for him. Thats the reality of the matter. He realize that he is getting older and is not able to do the same content.-
No, no.

It’s not about him, it’s the lessons.

He wasn’t happy when fucking those whores, and looks was a facade always temporary.

Maybe watch the video and learn something, be open minded, or a closed off bitch who will never ascend nevermind be happy.

Your choice I think I now the answer.

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Chadfromjungle, Jamal2222 and 2 others
No, no.

It’s not about him, it’s the lessons.

He wasn’t happy when fucking those whores, and looks was a facade always temporary.

Maybe watch the video and learn something, be open minded, or a closed off bitch who will never ascend nevermind be happy.

Your choice I think I now the answer.

Jesus, do you wanna fuck this guy or something. Blindly believes whatever he says JFL

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and MentalistKebab
Jesus, do you wanna fuck this guy or something. Blindly believes whatever he says JFL
No, you retarded fuck.

I went through the exact same experience he did over a year ago before he did.

It’s not believing, I already know what he’s talking about is legit. It’s not something taught but experienced.

Now get MOGGED by me on so many levels you nobody greencel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Pietrosiek
I watched that video, i watched some more. ITs weird becouse i had some kind of mental probles before he started doing that shit. I just thinked about what is sence of life and shit. I dont agree with everyrhing he says but i agree with that just having money, fame and foids is not all

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I watched that video, i watched some more. ITs weird becouse i had some kind of mental probles before he started doing that shit. I just thinked about what is sence of life and shit. I dont agree with everyrhing he says but i agree with that just having money, fame and foids is not all
Try to get into Spirituality, and Occult
And Psychedelics

You will understand, find true happiness and be able to manifest looks if you actually wanted to, while before you self sabotage.

I see you’re doing much better, you have potential.

I had to reach my lowest before I got better.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta, Limbo and Pietrosiek
@Pietrosiek

I noticed I am Your 33rd follower.

I get these numbers all the time they have different meanings but this is related to you.

33 is the master number, ascension; from the low to high. Sex organs up to third eye, and crown.
Sexual energy up the spine, 33 vertebrae, kundalini. Enlightenment.

you are design to win.

C740831C ADF7 4358 95CF 5A1CB42BC3F4
1F907F1C F8DB 489E 9BED 627904A465BC
E082D0E8 9B8B 4C7B 804A 5C1D13162F02

follow me back too bro, I see you have purpose and potential, the incel life won’t be forever.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Ocelot, Arkantos and 6 others
@Pietrosiek

I noticed I am Your 33rd follower.

I get these numbers all the time they have different meanings but this is related to you.

33 is the master number, ascension; from the low to high. Sex organs up to third eye, and crown.
Sexual energy up the spine, 33 vertebrae, kundalini. Enlightenment.

you are design to win.

View attachment 458501View attachment 458502View attachment 458503

follow me back too bro, I see you have purpose and potential, the incel life won’t be forever.
i was born at 3.30am...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Arkantos, Limbo and 2 others
i was born at 3.30am...
No such thing as coincidence. Take the spiritual and balanced path.

Everything matters because everything is connected and effects the other.

Glad you took a break from PSL because you definitely seem improved and more balanced but knowledgeable of blackpill, but don’t overdose on it.
Use it to your advantage, there’s more pills than just Looks,

Subcribe to Connor he’s just getting into it tho

but here are some channels I recommend you check out you will like

video on Psychedelics with science backing it

But be carful or the darker things, you want whole balance to be complete and holy, but don’t be scared of them.

Also follow me back pls babes you’re one of my favorite posters 😩

• +1
Probably that Connor dude, has some internal problems. that he tought he could fix with female validation.

Most people need, to feel decently happy and stable:
1. a sense of purpose/meaning, that they are aiming for (and is bigger then themselfes)
2. a goal (see 2)
3. a sense of beloning, and commitment, from a group/people/etc.

Connor dude is likely a person, that needs all those 3 things also to feel well. But he lacks at least 2 of them.

That's why, fucking alot of new women, doesn't help a man much in the long run. It will be a nice high, for like a month or maybe even a year. But then it wears out.

I admire Chico his smarts, for doing it very well.
I heared in an interview somewhere, he said he once fucked 3 new women in 1 day. Which he could, due to be super handsome. But he said it got really boring quickly, so he stopped that. And I guess he decided to try to find a quality/good woman for starting a family project, and he got married at 22, and had children at 22 already.
I think Chico made a good choice there. When somethig gets old/boring; don't be afraid to move on and start next chapter in Life. Chico had a period of screwing around, it got boring; and he moved on the something new. That's how one makes a rich life, with many different experiences and phases. Most people need that, to feel happy (I sure I did).
Conor seems like, he made himself stay stuck in 1 place/phase, of the Fuckboy phase. I think Conor should move on, because he likley needs new purpose, meaning, goals and aims now. Which is good.

OP, is going for project enlightenment. And seems happy for it. I also had that phase i aimed for that (2007-2009, and hardcore 2014-2018/2019). I am happy that I tried that, and did that. Life is richer, and much more beareable that way. Don't stay stuck boyo's; when it's time to open a new chapter.

Only very simple (don't need purpose/meaning) or sometimes called "shallow" people can be happy with living the same old same old fuckboy lifestyle for years/decades and still feel good content about it. But most can't. Like Balzerian orso, he seems to be happy to life the fuckboy lifestyle forevers.

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Zdeweilx, Traxanas and 5 others
sex and girlfriends don't make you happy at all

Connor Murphy, once Narcy Uber Chad rich with status and whores on his dick, insanely miserable until he had a spiritual awakening and realized what actually matters.
(Not looks and whores)

His spiritual awakening is because of a visit from Norwood Reaper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Probably that Connor dude, has some internal problems. that he tought he could fix with female validation.

Most people need, to feel decently happy and stable:
1. a sense of purpose/meaning, that they are aiming for (and is bigger then themselfes)
2. a goal (see 2)
3. a sense of beloning, and commitment, from a group/people/etc.

Connor dude is likely a person, that needs all those 3 things also to feel well. But he lacks at least 2 of them.

That's why, fucking alot of new women, doesn't help a man much in the long run. It will be a nice high, for like a month or maybe even a year. But then it wears out.

I admire Chico his smarts, for doing it very well.
I heared in an interview somewhere, he said he once fucked 3 new women in 1 day. Which he could, due to be super handsome. But he said it got really boring quickly, so he stopped that. And I guess he decided to try to find a quality/good woman for starting a family project, and he got married at 22, and had children at 22 already.
I think Chico made a good choice there. When somethig gets old/boring; don't be afraid to move on and start next chapter in Life. Chico had a period of screwing around, it got boring; and he moved on the something new. That's how one makes a rich life, with many different experiences and phases. Most people need that, to feel happy (I sure I did).
Conor seems like, he made himself stay stuck in 1 place/phase, of the Fuckboy phase. I think Conor should move on, because he likley needs new purpose, meaning, goals and aims now. Which is good.

OP, is going for project enlightenment. And seems happy for it. I also had that phase i aimed for that (2007-2009, and hardcore 2014-2018/2019). I am happy that I tried that, and did that. Life is richer, and much more beareable that way. Don't stay stuck boyo's; when it's time to open a new chapter.

Only very simple (don't need purpose/meaning) or sometimes called "shallow" people can be happy with living the same old same old fuckboy lifestyle for years/decades and still feel good content about it. But most can't. Like Balzerian orso, he seems to be happy to life the fuckboy lifestyle forevers.
Dan Balzerian actually said he feels pretty empty and not that happy in an interview.

And if you watch the whole video, Connor seems very happy and on his purpose now.

Im on Project Ascension.

Physical + Spiritual in balanced and mastered is Godhood.

• +1
His spiritual awakening is because of a visit from Norwood Reaper.
Sometimes it takes a little problems to truly appreciate life and realize what it’s all about.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Sometimes it takes a little problems to truly appreciate life and realize what it’s all about.
My nephew was having different girlfriend every few months until this year he is getting married with a foid below his looksmatch because of Norwood Reaper. He should have settled earlier. His current gf family is rich though.

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo
My nephew was having different girlfriend every few months until this year he is getting married with a foid below his looksmatch because of Norwood Reaper. He should have settled earlier. His current gf family is rich though.
If he settled earlier those girls would have left him.

Mires of women will never be boring unless you're a low T faggot.
For most dudes, it will likely be so. I seem to observe. Some not, but most men it gets boring.
Obvioulsy difficult to compute, for someone that has limited or no success with bedding plenty womens. I'm also pretty unsuccessfull-ish, just nromie tier success, with bedding women. But I do notice then when I had a period with for my standards good amounts of sex and new womens coming in; that it got boring or stopped to matter. Somewhat quickly already. That's the way it is for most, I think.

It's a fair want/aim to have to. To having to want to experience for at least once in our life. An abbundance of sex and available sex/pussy and variety. Having had it, for a while. I can totally imagine it losing it's value and thus the loss of that goal. then it's time to move on to something new/else.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
when will you faggots udnerstand that everything is important in a decent amount

• +1
Reactions: Fear, CrazyFitLover, Seth Walsh and 3 others
sex and girlfriends don't make you happy at all
maybe for some time. I would add. Especially when having had experienced lack of it, in a period of life.
But I agree, for most it wears off pretty quickly after having been able to get that. Because, that's just the way we are. Happy/peak high for having it; and then after some time, months or maybe for some a few years, it's back to the baseline of hapiness. + with a good memory experience, and the content that comes from having in the past achieved something.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
This was always the biggest difference between connor and Jeff seid or zyzz. The latter 2 were not overcompensating for a shitty youth. It's clear that Jeff had prenatal T levels that were off the charts and mogged connor at a younger age. He likely fucked more girls too and was probably a god to younger chicks because of his face and body. You are always better off slaying in your teens. A good looking guy in his teens will always slay more because girls standards are lower.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and joseph
This was always the biggest difference between connor and Jeff seid or zyzz. The latter 2 were not overcompensating for a shitty youth. It's clear that Jeff had prenatal T levels that were off the charts and mogged connor at a younger age. He likely fucked more girls too and was probably a god to younger chicks because of his face and body. You are always better off slaying in your teens. A good looking guy in his teens will always slay more because girls standards are lower.
Yeah one faggot is dead the other is a faggot. Both overcompensating.

Watch the video, he’s pretty spiritually enlightened and connected now. Has a higher greater purpose and is less just a surface level person like Zyzz.

Beginning of video is acting. Maybe read “watch the full fucking video till end”.

Seriously just take some damn shrooms.

Some of you are so autistic and close minded.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Chadethnic101
Yeah one faggot is dead the other is a faggot. Both overcompensating.

Watch the video, he’s pretty spiritually enlightened and connected now. Has a higher greater purpose and is less just a surface level person like Zyzz.

Beginning of video is acting. Maybe read “watch the full fucking video till end”.

Seriously just take some damn shrooms.

Some of you are so autistic and close minded.
This site has probably ruined my brain although I'd be lying if I said I didn't already have a predisposition to being close-minded, self-indulgent and narcissistic. Life seems bleak

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and PenileFacialSurgery
For most dudes, it will likely be so. I seem to observe. Some not, but most men it gets boring.
Obvioulsy difficult to compute, for someone that has limited or no success with bedding plenty womens. I'm also pretty unsuccessfull-ish, just nromie tier success, with bedding women. But I do notice then when I had a period with for my standards good amounts of sex and new womens coming in; that it got boring or stopped to matter. Somewhat quickly already. That's the way it is for most, I think.

It's a fair want/aim to have to. To having to want to experience for at least once in our life. An abbundance of sex and available sex/pussy and variety. Having had it, for a while. I can totally imagine it losing it's value and thus the loss of that goal. then it's time to move on to something new/else.
That's interesting, I've gotten decent amount of mires after I went through puberty and I'm still not bored of them. Of course, one shouldn't make their whole life's goal to just get mires, because they arent really that worth it.
Tldr; I dig the validation but I don't crave for it (if that makes sense) so it's still fun for me.

Dan Balzerian actually said he feels pretty empty and not that happy in an interview.
Oh, I didn't know that. I can understand though that he feels that way. Because from a distance, his life seems without content. So I can 1005 understand why hefeels empty, because his life is empty. It seems like he is repeating the same thing, over and over again. which is:
1. organise a party where the female/male ratio is sich
2. show off how wealthy and famous he is
3. women at the party will try to have sex with him for his wealth and fame
4. have sex with 1 or more women.

And then the next day: he does the same thing again. And again. And again. I would be so fed up after like 1 year orso with such a lifestyle. Because all or alot of his time 9and money also) is spend on trying to get sex with womens.
And if you watch the whole video, Connor seems very happy and on his purpose now.
Obviously I didn't watch it. But that is nice. It seems like he needs it. The fuckboy lifestyle has gotten old for him. it's time to move on for him. maybe it's the fiorst time in Connor life he experienced a big lifestyle/goal shift. I at 37, have had a few. The 1st one is heaviest, the ones after that is easier because you understand is part of life.

Im on Project Ascension.

Physical + Spiritual in balanced and mastered is Godhood.
Sounds like fucking awesome project. And you sound fired up about it. So good luck on that project, balls deep and balls to the wall. LOL.
To add. the psychadellic psylocybin mushroom thing I did once. Fucking interesting as hell it was, more inetersting then all the 100's psychology studies i read. Lost of ego, structure and judgement was a strange but extremely interesting thing to experience. I wanna go for a 2nd try in the future.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and PenileFacialSurgery
He has become a female, like @Vitruvian said.

A continuous rush dopamine and one slight moment of the lack of it for him, is now unbearable.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo and MentalistKebab
That's interesting, I've gotten decent amount of mires after I went through puberty and I'm still not bored of them. Of course, one shouldn't make their whole life's goal to just get mires, because they arent really that worth it.
Tldr; I dig the validation but I don't crave for it (if that makes sense) so it's still fun for me.
individual people can be more or less on that scales of: needing new purpose/goals and getting bored, in this regards. But most have that process happening, I see. Some alot and some less.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
This site has probably ruined my brain although I'd be lying if I said I didn't already have a predisposition to being close-minded, self-indulgent and narcissistic. Life seems bleak
Take Psychedelics and read The Kybalion.

Imagine living life for a couple “mires”/ a person looking in your direction, FUCKING LOL @ YOU!

F7F4BE6C 3C0A 46BE 84DD 54F353A3BEEB

He has become a female, like @Vitruvian said.

A continuous rush dopamine and one slight moment of the lack of it for him, is now unbearable.
you obviously didn’t watch the full video like I clearly stated. Dumb ass

(Not looks and whores)

You are a delusional faggot (if you are not kidding, in which case you are high IQ).

Looks and regular sex (along with good health and wealth) IS in fact a tremendously HUGE part of well being and happiness (rest being your genetic baseline for your brain chemistry).

Guy suffered drug-induced psychosis and is probably bipolar as well. His hippie pseudo-philosophical ramblings is just that. Hope the guy makes a full recovery. Talking about ego, thinking he is Jesus, promoting bullshit crap for hairloss (scalp massage JFL).

Incidentally I knew a blonde blue eyed 34 yo girl who was rambling about many of these same things. Like the female version of Connor but a hot version. I then found out she was doing shrooms (psilocybin). Then I found she was taking shrooms to cope with severe anxiety, PTSD, and depression which was in part caused by her stage IIc metastatic melanoma into her lymph nodes.

**most people who buy into the premise of your thread (including the OP obviously) are the exact same people who do not have looks and cannot slay pussy on the regular and want to believe they are not missing out on life (they are). So they start coping falsely thinking they are higher IQ than others, they discovered some deeper meaning in life that will make them happy. **

Time is ticking though and is relentless

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Limbo, CrazyFitLover and 6 others