Think Looks & Whores are the Answer to Happiness?... THINK AGAIN!!! (It isn’t.) NOT COPE. You’re the Coping Narcy Autist Faggots

Imagine living life for a couple “mires”/ a person looking in your direction
I don't count that as a mire tho. I only count direct compliments as mires. Rest is just schizo cope

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Watch entire video till end, and watch his previous videos

Connor Murphy, once Narcy Uber Chad rich with status and whores on his dick, insanely miserable until he had a spiritual awakening and realized what actually matters.
(Not looks and whores)

Just lol, just lol, just lol @ you.

Think you are enlightened? Think again. Who is your creator? Who are you? What is your purpose? The answers will vary for everyone. Why? Because everyone lives different lives. There is no ONE. There is only yourself.

Do not think you can project your own thoughts of true happiness onto others, and expect them to accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Limbo
You are a delusional faggot (if you are not kidding, in which case you are high IQ).

Looks and regular sex (along with good health and wealth) IS in fact a tremendously HUGE part of well being and happiness (rest being your genetic baseline for your brain chemistry).

Guy suffered drug-induced psychosis and is probably bipolar as well. His hippie pseudo-philosophical ramblings is just that. Hope the guy makes a full recovery. Talking about ego, thinking he is Jesus, promoting bullshit crap for hairloss (scalp massage JFL).

Incidentally I knew a blonde blue eyed 34 yo girl who was rambling about many of these same things. Like the female version of Connor but a hot version. I then found out she was doing shrooms (psilocybin). Then I found she was taking shrooms to cope with severe anxiety, PTSD, and depression which was in part caused by her stage IIc metastatic melanoma into her lymph nodes.
Yeah, cuz just muh orgasm in pussy is onlything in life and you are completely happy and whole with yourself after that nut.

Maybe watch the rest of the video idiot, and ever thought overcoming hardships can make people stronger, wiser, happier and more whole?

He had a spiritual awakening and did this to bring lots of attention to himself and his new channel to actually help people instead of just superficial bullshit. I had one too.

Theres a huge mass awakening and shift of conciousness happening right now in 2020

corona, 5G, and the all the riots.
Very soon there will be a lunar and solar eclipse.

All you fucking aspie retards, no one said looks aren’t important, or are a good thing to have, or looks and sex improve life, blah blah

IM SAYING THEY ARENT EVERYTHING AND IF YOU ARENT HAPPY WITH YOUR CURRENT SELF, WITH A GREATER PURPOSE AND GOAL OTHER THEN DROPPING 100k on SURGERIES AND PUSSY

LOOKS AND SEX WILL NEVER MAKE YOU HAPPY.

ITS A TEMPORARY HIGH LIKE A DRUG YOU WILL ALWAYS NEED AGAIN...

PLUS AFTER 30-40 YOURE FUCKED... GOOD BYE TO YOUR LOOKS AND SEX LOL!

REAL HAPPINESS PEACE AND FULFILLMENT COMES FROM WITHIN...

NOT EXTERNAL SOURCES, OTHERWISE YOU’RE ONLY CHASING A DRAGON.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I don't count that as a mire tho. I only count direct compliments as mires. Rest is just schizo cope
So you’re living life for

“Wow what a handsome boy”

fucking pathetic. Are you a bitch? Do you have a vagina?

• +1
Yeah, cuz just muh orgasm in pussy is onlything in life and you are completely happy and whole with yourself after that nut.

Maybe watch the rest of the video idiot, and ever thought overcoming hardships can make people stronger, wiser, happier and more whole?

He had a spiritual awakening and did this to bring lots of attention to himself and his new channel to actually help people instead of just superficial bullshit. I had one too.

Theres a huge mass awakening and shift of conciousness happening right now in 2020

corona, 5G, and the all the riots.
Very soon there will be a lunar and solar eclipse.

All you fucking aspie retards, no one said looks aren’t important, or are a good thing to have, or looks and sex improve life, blah blah

IM SAYING THEY ARENT EVERYTHING AND IF YOU ARENT HAPPY WITH YOUR CURRENT SELF, WITH A GREATER PURPOSE AND GOAL OTHER THEN DROPPING 100k on SURGERIES AND PUSSY

LOOKS AND SEX WILL NEVER MAKE YOU HAPPY.

ITS A TEMPORARY HIGH LIKE A DRUG YOU WILL ALWAYS NEED AGAIN...

PLUS AFTER 30-40 YOURE FUCKED... GOOD BYE TO YOUR LOOKS AND SEX LOL!

REAL HAPPINESS PEACE AND FULFILLMENT COMES FROM WITHIN...

NOT EXTERNAL SOURCES, OTHERWISE YOU’RE ONLY CHASING A DRAGON.

You *don't* deserve my reply. You mentioned 5G, you are automatically disqualified from any intellectual conversation. Happiness is created by having diverse experiences in life. Looks and regular sex from multiple women create intense memories you will cherish forever and fall back onto until old age. It creates an unparalleled sense of confidence in men and deep sense of well being.

Keep coping with your pseudo-philosophical bullshit. I will continue slaying and keeping my insane dopamine.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Limbo, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Just lol, just lol, just lol @ you.

Think you are enlightened? Think again. Who is your creator? Who are you? What is your purpose? The answers will vary for everyone. Why? Because everyone lives different lives. There is no ONE. There is only yourself.

Do not think you can project your own thoughts of true happiness onto others, and expect them to accept it.
Obviously not lol.

Those already open to receive will, those like you will never.

You think we all live different lives and are completely different, but are we really?

We are creators. You create your reality, so enjoy creating an incel one.

You *don't* deserve my reply. You mentioned 5G, you are automatically disqualified from any intellectual conversation. Happiness is created by having diverse experiences in life. Looks and regular sex from multiple women create intense memories you will cherish forever and fall back onto until old age. It creates an unparalleled sense of confidence in men and deep sense of well being.

Keep coping with your pseudo-philosophical bullshit. I will continue slaying and keeping my insane dopamine.
Didn’t read.

• So Sad
Reactions: DrTony
So you’re living life for

“Wow what a handsome boy”

fucking pathetic. Are you a bitch? Do you have a vagina?
:feelsping: stop replying to me man, I'm just here to have some good time. And honestly you're not fun to talk to.

:feelsping: stop replying to me man, I'm just here to have some good time. And honestly you're not fun to talk to.
On Looksmax?
And the success section???

Go to Offtopic or Outside if you want fun ya fucking aspie, ooh sorry your ego is hurting now you faggot Bateman wannabe. 😭

Ask anyone with high status here how fun I am, now get mogged to shit subhuman graycel.

Obviously not lol.

Those already open to receive will, those like you will never.

You think we all live different lives and are completely different, but are we really?

We are creators. You create your reality, so enjoy creating an incel one.
Anyone with half a brain can see that people live different lives and are separate. Since we are individual consciences. We are not ONE. You obviously are too stuck in your fantasies to see that. Just lol @ your New Age nonsense.

So tell me little subhuman, why did you create the reality of your uncle raping you when you were a child? You are a creator are you not? You can control your reality, so why? Because you're a faggot New Ager who spouts corrupted Jewish shit.

Let no one here follow your bullshit fantasies you posted today. If they do, so be it let them and you cope. After all, experiencing TRUE reality might cause you to rope.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Anyone with half a brain can see that people live different lives and are separate. Since we are individual consciences. We are not ONE. You obviously are too stuck in your fantasies to see that. Just lol @ your New Age nonsense.

So tell me little subhuman, why did you create the reality of your uncle raping you when you were a child? You are a creator are you not? You can control your reality, so why? Because you're a faggot New Ager who spouts corrupted Jewish shit.

Let no one here follow your bullshit fantasies you posted today. If they do, so be it let them and you cope. After all, experiencing TRUE reality might cause you to rope.

giphy.gif
Everyone chooses different life paths and experiences to learn new things and have different perspectives in this 3D reality of polarity, we need to experience the good with the bad.
Separtion is the illusion and matrix that allows us to experience life here.

Those in lower negative vibes like you will let the external take control, will stay stuck until they learn, instead of realizing they are one whole and complete, already God with the ability to co-create reality, and take control. You level up.

You seem pretty mad and triggered bro. Did you forget your antidepressants or finasteride castration pills this morning Faggot Bluecel?

You just get blackpilled this year? Lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo

Connor Murphy, once Narcy Uber Chad rich with status and whores on his dick, insanely miserable until he had a spiritual awakening and realized what actually matters.
(Not looks and whores)

Was thinking the exact same thing. Having a life that revolves around parties and girls is empty and meaningless and people try to distract themselfes from this fact by taking drugs.
Thinking that this lifestyle is good and validation from people is everything might appear this way if you are deprived of validation. Some validation is probably healthy for the psyche but getting it shouldn't dictate your life.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Everyone chooses different life paths and experiences to learn new things and have different perspectives in this 3D reality of polarity, we need to experience the good with the bad.
Separtion is the illusion and matrix that allows us to experience life here.

Those in lower negative vibes like you will let the external take control, will stay stuck until they learn, instead of realizing they are one whole and complete, already God with the ability to co-create reality, and take control. You level up.

You seem pretty mad and triggered bro. Did you forget your antidepressants or finasteride castration pills this morning Faggot Bluecel?

You just get blackpilled this year? Lol
3D Reality of polarity? Check.

Matrix? Check.

Lower negative vibes and leveling up? Check.

You are so easy to read New Ager. I've heard your bullshit spouted so many times it's comical. Think I'm stuck in lower negative vibes? Lol quite the opposite. In fact I embrace my so called "negative" emotions, and use them as fuel to drive me. While you probably hide from them, and find ways to cope like you're doing now.

You are an incomplete subhuman coping shitskin Hindu dindu coper. Why? Because that is YOUR reality. Your true reality:

You are NOT perfect. You are NOT complete. You are not a GOD...

..With that being said, I'll let you experience your New Age reality on your own now. It helps the mind cope with such a shit life you've had lol.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony

Matrix? Check.

You are so easy to read New Ager. I've heard your bullshit spouted so many times it's comical. Think I'm stuck in lower negative vibes? Lol quite the opposite. In fact I embrace my so called "negative" emotions, and use them as fuel to drive me. While you probably hide from them, and find ways to cope like you're doing now.

You are an incomplete subhuman coping shitskin Hindu dindu coper. Why? Because that is YOUR reality. Your true reality:

..With that being said, I'll let you experience your New Age reality on your own now. It helps the mind cope with such a shit life you've had lol.

Why do you even bother replying to this virgin who gets no pussy, has mental issues and has decided to keep coping with pseudo-philosophical mumbo jumbo? If I had a tough life I would probably follow the same path. I would do/adopt everything and anything to feel like I am not missing out on life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo and Kekee
Why do you even bother replying to this virgin who gets no pussy, has mental issues and has decided to keep coping with pseudo-philosophical mumbo jumbo? If I had a tough life I would probably follow the same path. I would do/adopt everything and anything to feel like I am not missing out on life
To help others reading, and it was funny and kind of sad that's why. But I'm bored now so I'm done here.

Agreed though I would need his psychedelics too if I was him. Jfl.

giphy.gif

Matrix? Check.

You seem pretty mad and triggered right now honestly, r u ok?

Duality and Polarity is just the what our reality is built on, up down, left right, positive negative, male female, republican democrat, good evil, etc.
sex is creation.

I already said take the good with the bad, so you can keep projecting You Hiding from your emotions somewhere else.

Also this isn’t new age, that’s a watered down made religion version of what I’m talking about, and actually experienced like Connor Murphy. Just explaining in a way your low IQ Autistic imbalanced brain can kind of understand.

But keep crying for me.

To help others reading, and it was funny and kind of sad that's why. But I'm bored now so I'm done here.

Agreed though I would need his psychedelics too if I was him. Jfl.

giphy.gif
Awww you seem to be the one that’s sad and triggered, are you okay buddy?

oh yeah you’re the same favor who clearly got triggered by say me saying something obvious like life isn’t just pussy lol.

He is getting old, loosing his looks and so on, so that's how he copes. There is a reason why good looking males, for example, put effort into becoming actors, singers and other stuff:
1) To cope, we all need to distract ourselves, even Chads don't spend 24 hours a day fucking and ONS become boring after a while.
2) To statusmaxx, because eventually the agepill will kill everyone's looks, so if you were good looking when young you could use that as a halo and as a way do advance your career until you can show your talent.
DiCaprio for example looks like a Russian plumber now but thanks to his image as a good looking guy and the fact that he is still relevant he doesn't even has to care about looks, he can still slay.
This guy had a mental breakdown because he realized that he can't have the life he used to have before, because he didn't have any talent and lived by showing off his roided body (that he doesn't have no more)
Be smart and use your prime to slay if you can, but to make sure that even when you get old you can still get some pussy.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Huh? Did I say looks don’t matter you pathetic autist?

Am I just mediating in my room?

No I’m actually doing shit Because life isn’t just looks and pussy. It’s everything.

Look at you and your miserable posts here, yet you are “so good looking” like so many low life aspire here. Fucking lol.

Gave a clear example of someone who mogs the shit out of you in so many levels, had a spiritual awakening and is happier than ever yet you still cope.
None of this is from books. It’s experienced. But suit yourself.

He is getting old, loosing his looks and so on, so that's how he copes. There is a reason why good looking males, for example, put effort into becoming actors, singers and other stuff:
1) To cope, we all need to distract ourselves, even Chads don't spend 24 hours a day fucking and ONS become boring after a while.
2) To statusmaxx, because eventually the agepill will kill everyone's looks, so if you were good looking when young you could use that as a halo and as a way do advance your career until you can show your talent.
DiCaprio for example looks like a Russian plumber now but thanks to his image as a good looking guy and the fact that he is still relevant he doesn't even has to care about looks, he can still slay.
This guy had a mental breakdown because he realized that he can't have the life he used to have before, because he didn't have any talent and lived by showing off his roided body (that he doesn't have no more)
Be smart and use your prime to slay if you can, but to make sure that even when you get old you can still get some pussy.
Maybe watch the entire video and his recent videos

he had a spiritual awakening, different from a mental breakdown but K.

• +1
Maybe watch the entire video and his recent videos

he had a spiritual awakening, different from a mental breakdown but K.
I saw, he is just coping like people cope by finding Christ or other bullshit, those "spiritual awakenings" never happen when guys are in their prime.

I saw, he is just coping like people cope by finding Christ or other bullshit, those "spiritual awakenings" never happen when guys are in their prime.
Huh? he is still 10000x more in his prime than you ever was or will be lol.

Yes, faggot pussies who don’t experience both sides of life will never have a spiritual awakening.

Not cope, but I don’t expect you to understand. Just try shrooms seriously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Huh? he is still 10000x more in his prime than you ever was or will be lol.

Yes, faggot pussies who don’t experience both sides of life will never have a spiritual awakening.

Not cope, but I don’t expect you to understand. Just try shrooms seriously.
You are low iq as it gets, he is depressed because he knows that he can't have the same success he had, doesn't matter your past, humans always want more and if they don't get they go insane. Stop coping with "muh spiritual awakening" and look when all this bullshit started, this faggot stopped juicing, started to balding and suddenly he has an awakening, why he didn't have an awakening when he was in his prime? Because he didn't need to cope.

You are low iq as it gets, he is depressed because he knows that he can't have the same success he had, doesn't matter your past, humans always want more and if they don't get they go insane. Stop coping with "muh spiritual awakening" and look when all this bullshit started, this faggot stopped juicing, started to balding and suddenly he has an awakening, why he didn't have an awakening when he was in his prime? Because he didn't need to cope.
Huh? Yeah you’re pretty retarded and didn’t watch the video at all. You can’t say or argue shit if you didn’t watch more than 1 minute of the video.

• +1
Fucking graycels lol.

• +1
Huh? Yeah you’re pretty retarded and didn’t watch the video at all. You can’t say or argue shit if you didn’t watch more than 1 minute of the video.
Nigga i told you that i watched this faggot already, i followed his descention and i already know where he is heading, this is all you have to defend yout argument? Keep coping then you utter faggot go eat mushrooms and find God.

God damn fuck this nigga. High PSL and 6'1. He doesn't get to cry and have a mental breakdown. Dude straight out said that he was fucking a new woman every day of every week and now he just gets to cry and be depressed because he is going bald? Fuck him.
6'4

Nigga i told you that i watched this faggot already, i followed his descention and i already know where he is heading, this is all you have to defend yout argument? Keep coping then you utter faggot go eat mushrooms and find God.
You watched the video I linked yet you keep saying he’s depressed?

You know nothing and clearly haven’t watched or listened to shit.

Even if he was depressed, it proves looks and pussy isn’t everything and won’t make you feel complete on its own so thanks.

Retarded graycels lol:feelsuhh::incel:

• +1

Even if he was depressed, it proves looks and pussy isn’t everything and won’t make you feel complete on its own so thanks.

Why the fuck do i have to deal with retards like you? He is depressed BECAUSE HE LOST HIS LOOKS AND HE IS NOT ABLE TO REPLICATE HIS PAST SUCCESS. He is depressed because he had it and he lost it, HE IS NOT DEPRESSED WHILE HE HAS IT, HE IS DEPRESSED AFTER HE LOST HIS LOOKS.
That's like saying that money don't matter because you once had 1 million dollar, you lost it and now you are depressed. It doesn't work like that, you would be even more depressed after finding out that you lost 1 MLN because you would realize late how lucky you were and how your life will suck after that. Do you understand now you faggot? Damn.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Why the fuck do i have to deal with retards like you? He is depressed BECAUSE HE LOST HIS LOOKS AND HE IS NOT ABLE TO REPLICATE HIS PAST SUCCESS. He is depressed because he had it and he lost it, HE IS NOT DEPRESSED WHILE HE HAS IT, HE IS DEPRESSED AFTER HE LOST HIS LOOKS.
That's like saying that money don't matter because you once had 1 million dollar, you lost it and now you are depressed. It doesn't work like that, you would be even more depressed after finding out that you lost 1 MLN because you would realize late how lucky you were and how your life will suck after that. Do you understand now you faggot? Damn.
Didn’t read.

But it’s okay bro, keep being mad and coping.

Jfl at your coping skills
Says the one doing mental gymnastics to say someone who Mogs the shit out of you is depressed, and looks are everything when everything in his videos points that it isn’t.

Looks are the biggest cope, you think you can just looksmax get surgery and skate through life, or just are fucked from genetic lottery so you had no chance, so you give up, keeps you from working on more aspects of yourself, and the hardest Your Mind.

Great cope.

• +1
Says the one doing mental gymnastics to say someone who Mogs the shit out of you is depressed, and looks are everything when everything in his videos points that it isn’t.

Looks are the biggest cope, you think you can just looksmax get surgery and skate through life, or just are fucked from genetic lottery so you had no chance, so you give up, keeps you from working on more aspects of yourself, and the hardest Your Mind.

Great cope.
I never said that i think i can just looksmax and skate through life, i said that once you lose what you had and you realize how rare it was you will get depressed, and that's what happened to Connor Murphy, and even if he mogs me he is still gonna be depressed because he can't replicate his success no more. If looks is the biggest cope log out from this website, go eat mushrooms and get your spiritual awakening instead of wasting time.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I never said that i think i can just looksmax and skate through life, i said that once you lose what you had and you realize how rare it was you will get depressed, and that's what happened to Connor Murphy, and even if he mogs me he is still gonna be depressed because he can't replicate his success no more. If looks is the biggest cope log out from this website, go eat mushrooms and get your spiritual awakening instead of wasting time.
Pretty sure he’s doing better than you but okay.

• +1
Pretty sure he’s doing better than you but okay.
We don't compare our life to the most miserable men, but to people around us and our past selves, if we fail then we probably go depressed.
There is a saying: It's better to be a king in the hell than a servant in heaven.

you obviously didn’t watch the full video like I clearly stated. Dumb ass
I watched this video before you even made a thread about this lol.

Everyone thinks you're wrong and low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
We don't compare our life to the most miserable men, but to people around us and our past selves, if we fail then we probably go depressed.
There is a saying: It's better to be a king in the hell than a servant in heaven.
Huh? Yeah just shut up graycel, bye.

• +1
I watched this video before you even made a thread about this lol.

Everyone thinks you're wrong and low IQ.
Oh no, the retarded depressed autist Virgin graycels like you think I’m wrong and low IQ, ohhh nooooo.

Sorry for implying getting looks and an orgasm won’t fully satisfy and complete you.

Also no you did watch the whole thing.

• +1
Dn watch i don't care about this lad AND there's the possibility he's doing all of this just for publicity and money

Dn watch i don't care about this lad AND there's the possibility he's doing all of this just for publicity and money
No. This is y u inkel with insane oneitis obsession.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and RAITEIII
You are a delusional faggot (if you are not kidding, in which case you are high IQ).

Looks and regular sex (along with good health and wealth) IS in fact a tremendously HUGE part of well being and happiness (rest being your genetic baseline for your brain chemistry).

Guy suffered drug-induced psychosis and is probably bipolar as well. His hippie pseudo-philosophical ramblings is just that. Hope the guy makes a full recovery. Talking about ego, thinking he is Jesus, promoting bullshit crap for hairloss (scalp massage JFL).

Incidentally I knew a blonde blue eyed 34 yo girl who was rambling about many of these same things. Like the female version of Connor but a hot version. I then found out she was doing shrooms (psilocybin). Then I found she was taking shrooms to cope with severe anxiety, PTSD, and depression which was in part caused by her stage IIc metastatic melanoma into her lymph nodes.

**most people who buy into the premise of your thread (including the OP obviously) are the exact same people who do not have looks and cannot slay pussy on the regular and want to believe they are not missing out on life (they are). So they start coping falsely thinking they are higher IQ than others, they discovered some deeper meaning in life that will make them happy. **

Time is ticking though and is relentless
I've met people who do this exact same thing.

And i told them the same: your happiness is actually mostly dependant on your looks - and what they involve: meeting emotional/ physical needs... Everything just keeps getting better and better and improving the further you are from looking like shit.

The problem is that there might not be much to do about their looks, which creates SUCH a delicate and sensitive conflict in themselves that could make them completely lose their mind.

That's the moment when thing such as those drugs and finding your life purpose are going to be considered. They start to spiral in all these philosophical questions and believe the things they want to believe, in order to protect themselves from a monstrous reality.

It's really frightening, and I couldn't be able to offer any satisfactory solution for any of these people, I know can't. Improvement is usually possible tho.

It's surprising you're not bluepilled @DrTony. And btw I'm not really talking about this thread, I don't care about this guy to watch anything lol. Just found this comment interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I've met people who do this exact same thing.

And i told them the same: your happiness is actually mostly dependant on your looks - and what they involve: meeting emotional/ physical needs... Everything just keeps getting better and better and improving the further you are from looking like shit.

The problem is that there might not be much to do about their looks, which creates SUCH a delicate and sensitive conflict in themselves that could make them completely lose their mind.

That's the moment when thing such as those drugs and finding your life purpose are going to be considered. They start to spiral in all these philosophical questions and believe the things they want to believe, in order to protect themselves from a monstrous reality.

It's really frightening, and I couldn't be able to offer any satisfactory solution for any of these people, I know can't. Improvement is usually possible tho.

It's surprising you're not bluepilled @DrTony. And btw I'm not really talking about this thread, I don't care about this guy to watch anything lol. Just found this comment interesting.
Lol the guy you replied to and you are both complete mentally ill autist idiots, sorry bro. :(

Never said looks aren’t hugely important, they are, but Keep thinking life is only about looks and stay miserable like Connor Murphy did and everyone who has zero essence personality and substance besides their looks and doesn’t know what to do when they lose them.

Looks and the material without substance is void.

Everything fucking matters and effects one another.

You are probably unemployed, poor, have no actual friends, you lack in the looks department and your sex life is pathetic. How do I know, because I have met many people like you and there is always this recurring theme. Of COURSE you need to be spiritual in this case otherwise, especially if you are prone to neuroticism (a personality trait), you WILL get very depressed or even suicidal. You need to find a cope so I commend you for seeking whatever path it is you need to follow (hippie spiritual philosopher in this case) to achieve some semblance of happiness. Just be mindful that other people are extremely happy and content with their life without needing this hippie bullshit. Some people are genetically NOT prone to mental illness and don't need to do mind altering drugs to find meaning in life. They are naturally happy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RAITEIII
Never said looks aren’t hugely important, they are, but Keep thinking life is only about looks and stay miserable like Connor

Looks and the material without substance is void

Everything fucking matters and effects one another.
I mean like Yh you need multiple approaches:

- Looks
- Emotional approach meet your emotional needs
- environmental approach : obtain the stimuli you need interacting with the world, such as social life, feel included... Maybe this could also adress the "life purpose aspect"

- Brain chemistry

Those 4 things interact with each other, you can't be just like hey I'll be spiritual, because your gonna fail too, your not meeting all your needs, and if there was an scenario where you could only have looks but not none of the other 3 things, you'd probably be unhappy down the road too. Thing is that looks is the most powerful thing to get you those thing, beyond any spirituality, and you don't even have to try to do anything, it just gravitates towards you.

(Not looks and whores)

Biggest Cope I have ever seen

There is no fucking life purpose
Only fucking jb pussy and having power over others count

Everything else is cope

I can't be unhappy when I reach those things

You are probably unemployed, poor, have no actual friends, you lack in the looks department and your sex life is pathetic. How do I know, because I have met many people like you and there is always this recurring theme. Of COURSE you need to be spiritual in this case otherwise, especially if you are prone to neuroticism (a personality trait), you WILL get very depressed or even suicidal. You need to find a cope so I commend you for seeking whatever path it is you need to follow (hippie spiritual philosopher in this case) to achieve some semblance of happiness. Just be mindful that other people are extremely happy and content with their life without needing this hippie bullshit. Some people are genetically NOT prone to mental illness and don't need to do mind altering drugs to find meaning in life. They are naturally happy.
He's very young, it can't be totally compared with bluepilled people that you have randomly met lol.

He needs to take care of his looks, emotional needs, create a nice enviroment to live and his mental health.

That's the closest you'll be to happiness and life purpose

Biggest Cope I have ever seen

There is no fucking life purpose
Only fucking jb pussy and having power over others count

Everything else is cope

I can't be unhappy when I reach those things
You can, I've slept with very gl whores and I'm not happy just by the fact I managed to do that. That's because other things are missing jfl. I'm not an average joe tho- when it comes to life circumstances.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Connor Murphy is having a mental breakdown because his smv is decreasing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5891
You can, I've slept with very gl whores and I'm not happy just by the fact I managed to do that. That's because other things are missing jfl. I'm not an average joe tho.
Low T bro
There is no happiness and shit
Humans are basic creatures that are meant to just reproduce
So if I have all other basic stuff foos, water etc.
I will be happy if I can fulfill my life purpose
i.e. Fucking

What are you doing here tho?
Go out and slay

Connor Murphy is having a mental breakdown because his smv is decreasing
Yes, he isn't breaking down because he got tired fucking girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: improover