Think Looks & Whores are the Answer to Happiness?... THINK AGAIN!!! (It isn’t.) NOT COPE. You’re the Coping Narcy Autist Faggots

You can only perceive that which you are the vibration of

A bird told me this in a dream whilst keeping me in sleep paralysis

people will wake up when they're ready bro. Some people just aren't supposed to wake up tho. Pretty sad if you ask me but it is what it is. People saying "cope" or "it's his hairline that caused this" etc etc are simply on too low of a vibration to even begin to understand

Vibration lmao. We started with this metaphysical bs. Do you even have a physics degree?

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Incoming and Pinhead
No one was assuming shit or talking about you, you narcy faggot. I was speaking facts in general.

Also you saying I said “there is a seperate duality between spirituality and the physical/science”, is your false assumption and interpretation. Your projection.

I said they are one in the same, you cannot neglect a part, or you will never be whole.

Also false, all is mind, mind is all, it all starts in the mind, everything we experience is mental and is based on our perception which is different for everyone.

Keep being a victim to your environment and biology, and own mind, getting raped and man handled by it, instead of manipulating creating and bending it to your will and control, making what you want happen.

What a fucking pathetic Loser Incel mindset, you’ll stay incel and probably won’t ever make money and successfully Looksmax thinking like that lol.
Yes you were assuming I would be unsatisfied with a hot blonde and would go for supermodels (like there is any noticable difference). And you are presenting this assumption as "facts" now.

I dont even wanna response how fucked up is your "everything is in your mind" mentality.
If you srsly believe that just burn some coals and put them in your balls.
Everthing is in mind so your highness should still feel better than me for sure :feelsokman:.

And finally I may or may not succesfully looksmax, but this will probably be result of things outside of my control, not the result of my "incel loser mindset".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Yes you were assuming I would be unsatisfied with a hot blonde and would go for supermodels (like there is any noticable difference). And you are presenting this assumption as "facts" now.

I dont even wanna response how fucked up is your "everything is in your mind" mentality.
If you srsly believe that just burn some coals and put them in your balls.
Everthing is in mind so your highness should still feel better than me for sure :feelsokman:.

And finally I may or may not succesfully looksmax, but this will probably be result of things outside of my control, not the result of my "incel loser mindset".
Okay incel loser, also no one as talking about you.

I was talking a broader picture.

Stay a victim as I ascend over you.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
This contains too much assumption about me.

If I was getting attention from several (even ugly) foids during HS I wouldnt end up in this forum.

Without getting one of the basic biological things such as sex you can never reach the final step (self actualization) in Maslows hierarchy of needs.

Also Guys like Buddha or Connor Murphy (if they do) leaves their glorified fuckboy lifestyle after living it more than a decade.
Most of the forum is not even close to that.

You are also assuming a duality between scientific reality and our "seperate realm" . Our minds are a result of first one, not the other way around.

Inner happiness cant be created without any real thing that would stimulate response in brain.

Maslows hierarchy of needs was created by a jew

you're still speaking from the perspective of being inside the matrix

when you're low consciousness whatever you program into your brain and allow into your brain as being important becomes the box/limits of your reality

now ofc looks and external shit will limit you with getting girls since nearly everyone is fast a fucking sleep but it doesn't mean you can't reach self actualization and internal peace, you just have yourself dug too deeply into the foundations of the matrix

not surprising tho since this is exactly how they want it to be

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
retarded thread why the fuck is this shit pinned? fucking kike mods not wanting truecels to rope cuz muh spirituality.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
It all starts with the mind and self.

Im not saying looks, looksmaxing, or pussy isn’t great, it is and I’m working towards it too. I’m not deterring anyone.

But if that’s all you’re working towards, you’ll feel fucking miserable as hell just like you are now. Good looks you won’t achieve will not change it if you hardwired yourself to only see the negative.

Do people need to try Heroin before they realize it won’t make them truly happy?

If you stay in that miserable state, all you will be able do is rot, be depressed, make zero progress, and strength that cycle or addiction to negativity you are stuck in.

if you start meditating, eating healthy, get to know yourself, complete small goals each day towards a bigger purpose, you can feel happy right, you can love yourself.
Thats the best you can ever feel, with no Heroin like Come Down like
Breakups
Agepill,
Etc.

Once you actually start doing that, watch how much your life improves, feel better, start making money, you can looksmax, you connect with people and girls more because you aren’t a negative miserable piece of shit.
Theres no bigger purpose for the human race u dirty faggot cum sht cow fart nasty cunt. Clock level IQ, theres many people who are humble and yet still slay and have everything in life. You just have to dopamine detox urself everyone once in a while going into nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, DrTony and maxmendietta
Maslows hierarchy of needs was created by a jew

you're still speaking from the perspective of being inside the matrix

when you're low consciousness whatever you program into your brain and allow into your brain as being important becomes the box/limits of your reality

now ofc looks and external shit will limit you with getting girls since nearly everyone is fast a fucking sleep but it doesn't mean you can't reach self actualization and internal peace, you just have yourself dug too deeply into the foundations of the matrix

not surprising tho since this is exactly how they want it to be
Matrixes me :feelsez:

• +1
Theres no bigger purpose for the human race u dirty faggot cum sht cow fart nasty cunt. Clock level IQ, theres many people who are humble and yet still slay and have everything in life. You just have to dopamine detox urself everyone once in a while going into nature.

ah yes a human who came to be in the unfolding of the universe understands the complexity and nature of the cosmos, right, gotcha

innerstand

• +1
ah yes a human who came to be in the unfolding of the universe understands the complexity and nature of the cosmos, right, gotcha

innerstand
JFL if you think we are anything more than a experiment run on a simulation at most. Keep coping with muh higher purpose, when mostly everything we do in life is to breed and preserve the human race it was built in us. Exploring space won't do sht we will never achieve anything. Just wait till we reach AI singularity and the AI exponentially upgrades itself 50000x per second the conclusion will be very depressing.

JFL if you think we are anything more than a experiment run on a simulation at most. Keep coping with muh higher purpose, when mostly everything we do in life is to breed and preserve the human race it was built in us. Exploring space won't do sht we will never achieve anything. Just wait till we reach AI singularity and the AI exponentially upgrades itself 50000x per second the conclusion will be very depressing.

If you innerstood you'd know this isn't true, you don't have the connection so you'll never understand my perspective therefore anything you or I say against each other is a moot point from the others perspective. That's the thing with this shit, you have to experience it to believe it.

AI is very sinister tho, if you knew what it really was :feelstrash:

Last edited:
  • +1
Vibration lmao. We started with this metaphysical bs. Do you even have a physics degree?

paint stripper sniffer tier iq

do you have a physics degree? have you looked into string theory, quantum mechanics, schumann resonance, GCP?

have you even heard of Nikola Tesla?

Ah right, another peson thinking from inside the box. Gotchya.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and PenileFacialSurgery
If you innerstood you'd know this isn't true, you don't have the connection so you'll never understand my perspective therefore anything you or I say against each other is a moot point from the others perspective. That's the thing with this shit, you have to experience it to believe it.

AI is very sinister tho, if you knew what it really was :feelstrash:
Yes AI will wipe us out I will be glad, humans aren't meant for the future there will be a great filter that is taking place already that will wipe out our civilization. Theres literally no free will anyways, anything we do can be predicted its just cause and effect down to the billionth+ measurement, we were made to be limited our entire universe is limited and contains a handful of elements, humans were never meant to understand infinity. Connection with the universe is cope, its clear we were created by a higher being which the concept itself makes us slaves, we were never in control, our true being is just a mere existence derived from gods mind.

Yes AI will wipe us out I will be glad, humans aren't meant for the future there will be a great filter that is taking place already that will wipe out our civilization. Theres literally no free will anyways, anything we do can be predicted its just cause and effect down to the billionth+ measurement, we were made to be limited our entire universe is limited and contains a handful of elements, humans were never meant to understand infinity. Connection with the universe is cope, its clear we were created by a higher being which the concept itself makes us slaves, we were never in control, our true being is just a mere existence derived from gods mind.

You're on the correct path here but the divine connection does exist. You just need to find it.

• +1
You're on the correct path here but the divine connection does exist. You just need to find it.
How do I experience this cope for myself? Should I take psychedelics?

paint stripper sniffer tier iq

do you have a physics degree? have you looked into string theory, quantum mechanics, schumann resonance, GCP?

have you even heard of Nikola Tesla?

Ah right, another peson thinking from inside the box. Gotchya.

I have a 4-year undergraduate degree in Physics (BS.c). My thesis was on General Relativity (the geometric interpretation of gravity). I have taken 2 Quantum Mechanics courses. Thank you very much.

How do I experience this cope for myself? Should I take psychedelics?

It's going to be different for everyone but anything that breaks the box that has been built around you by society will help greatly so LSD, psilocybin, 5-MeO-DMT, weed, sensory deprivation tanks. Your body needs to be clean and functional though. Think of your body like an antenna and the universe, the most high, whatever you want to call it the signal. The dirtier your lifestyle the more fuzzy/broken up the signal gets (hence not believing in any of this shit since there is no proof)

also pay attention to what society pushes on you. The billboards. The movie trends. What's in the food. What's on the news. What information you see society giving you. What these things translate to into a human body (emotions)

tread very carefully my friend, these are dangerous waters

Terence Mckenna is also quite an interesting character, his voice is a bit odd though and he's been dead for 20 years.

• +1
I have a 4-year undergraduate degree in Physics (BS.c). My thesis was on General Relativity (the geometric interpratation of gravity). I have taken 2 Quantum Mechanics courses. Thank you very much.

proof?

• +1
Wtf? I could post my bio as it is available online for anybody to see but I would get doxxed.

People who think they understand physics and boast about it on forums, typically have NO physics degree, they have NO grasp of advanced mathematics and geometry (differential geometry or differential equations and calculus) and their knowledge basically stems from youtube videos and watered-down blog posts.

There is just no hope.

People who think they understand physics and boast about it on forums, typically have NO physics degree, they have NO grasp of advanced mathematics and geometry (differential geometry or differential equations and calculus) and their knowledge basically stems from youtube videos and watered-down blog posts.

There is just no hope.

seems like you're triggered

figures

seems like you're triggered

figures

You called me out without even knowing my background. It seems like you are the one who is triggered. Go back to your shrooms now and your Quantum Physics blogposts to gain some knowledge.

You called me out without even knowing my background. It seems like you are the one who is triggered. Go back to your shrooms now and your Quantum Physics blogposts to gain some knowledge.
Yet you’re still triggered sad and pathetic, apparently “model looks” posting here at 30 years old. Lol at you.

What we know we didn’t learn from a book and institution you faggot.

• +1
Only to further engage in this very same cycle without ever finding permanent satisfaction
Do you think permanent satisfaction exist, for most humans?
I think not. Because we are also made to go back to baseline/neutral again.
Permanent satisfaction, would likely also cause loss of motivation and drive.
The system of: neutral baseline, rewards with temporary satisfaction, and temporary pain/dissatisfaction. Is all there mainly, to motivate us, to keep doing stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Do you think permanent satisfaction exist, for most humans?
I think not. Because we are also made to go back to baseline/neutral again.
Permanent satisfaction, would likely also cause loss of motivation and drive.
The system of: neutral baseline, rewards with temporary satisfaction, and temporary pain/dissatisfaction. Is all there mainly, to motivate us, to keep doing stuff.
Yes but would you rather be in a more normal happy state and like doing things for experience and fun but are happy with yourself

or a state where you a fiend and drug addict always suffering and chasing a high.

shit thread.

this dude is acting and you fell for it. he lifemogs 99.9% of men

• +1
cope,

just tell someone to go back to co when they disagree with you theory
Yeah no, it’s go back to co when your faggot negative nancy who doesn’t want to do a damn thing to improve their life or selves and only thinks of looks.

All said was “shit thread”, seriously go back to co.

• +1
Yeah no, it’s go back to co when your faggot negative nancy who doesn’t want to do a damn thing to improve their life or selves and only thinks of looks.

All said was “shit thread”, seriously go back to co.
nah bro this is a looksmaxxing site and you're speaking against looks, lol

I won't go back to .co. i'll stay right here nigga

• +1
nah bro this is a looksmaxxing site and you're speaking against looks, lol

I won't go back to .co. i'll stay right here nigga
No I’m not speaking against looksmaxing, you black and white thinking imbalanced all or nothing BPD autist.

Looks are important, extremely important, can make your life easier in every way

But looks alone, sex alone, or anything external like money or general validation ARE NOT EVERYTHING AND WILL NEVER GIVE YOU LONG TERM SATISFACTION OR HAPPINESS.

Chasing looks, and nothing else, neglecting your mindset especially, will only make you a million times more miserable and suffer, and your chances of actually improving your looks or gaining any success and happiness in anything completely drop to the level of the average user here or incel on co.
Nothing but rotters.

Prime your mindset for success and happiness as you are now, and you will get it in the world too. This post is in success. This advice will actually help you fucking get money, looksmax, and be successful... and be happy and whole before you get a million fucking surgeries.

• +1
No I’m not speaking against looksmaxing, you black and white thinking imbalanced all or nothing BPD autist.

Looks are important, extremely important, can make your life easier in every way

But looks alone, sex alone, or anything external like money or general validation ARE NOT EVERYTHING AND WILL NEVER GIVE YOU LONG TERM SATISFACTION OR HAPPINESS.

Chasing looks, and nothing else, neglecting your mindset especially, will only make you a million times more miserable and suffer, and your chances of actually improving your looks or gaining any success and happiness in anything completely drop to the level of the average user here or incel on co.
Nothing but rotters.

Prime your mindset for success and happiness as you are now, and you will get it in the world too. This post is in success. This advice will actually help you fucking get money, looksmax, and be successful... and be happy and whole before you get a million fucking surgeries.
happiness is fleeting anyway

happiness is fleeting anyway
So that means you should be depressed 99% of the time?

I’m not saying it’s even possible to be happy 100% of the time, but why stay suffering 99% of the time in complete agony and lack, when you can be more at peace and present to the moment and content with yourself as you also move in a direction that betters you?

• +1
So that means you should be depressed 99% of the time?

I’m not saying it’s even possible to be happy 100% of the time, but why stay suffering 99% of the time in complete agony and lack, when you can be more at peace and present to the moment and content with yourself as you also move in a direction that betters you?
i'm not really depressed rn. i'm just chillin.

my surgery got postponed because of corona, so now i'm just playing vidya and doing some gymcelling this summer.

i'm not really depressed rn. i'm just chillin.

my surgery got postponed because of corona, so now i'm just playing vidya and doing some gymcelling this summer.
Well that’s good. I’m talking in general.

You see what you are doing is in a minor way what I’m talking about, you have let go and surrendered more to the moment, less focus on just looks

chilling, but it’s just “chilling” and probably directionless coping. And not actually happy.

• +1
  • +1
this is true tbh. vidya is a cope ngl. but it is what it is
All I can say is try to become more. Happy with yourself as you are, get into self development,

try some psychedelics, will really open your mind. Some need them, some don’t.

You can enjoy video games, improve your looks, have sex, but that wont be the source of your happiness that you’re dependent and try to escape from life with.

You will feel already whole and complete, no nagging pain or thoughts, and that can help you enjoy and appreciate everything that much more.

Past week I been playing a little video games with some friends, and it’s the first time I can actually enjoy video games without being addicted and overdoing and or getting mad in a long time.

• +1
Simple explanation: he was on a ton of roids, started balding and had to start tweaking his stack. Messing up with his hormones is making him go crazy

Simple explanation: he was on a ton of roids, started balding and had to start tweaking his stack. Messing up with his hormones is making him go crazy
No he did ayahuasca, and was already trying to find himself for years being extremely unhappy with his vapid narcy chad life that got boring and meaningless.

He had a spiritual awakening and is more sane than the entire forum, especially all the rotters.

Maybe watch the damn video like I said, whole thing too.

• +1
No he did ayahuasca, and was already trying to find himself for years being extremely unhappy with his vapid narcy chad life that got boring and meaningless.

He had a spiritual awakening and is more sane than the entire forum, especially all the rotters.

Maybe watch the damn video like I said, whole thing too.

He didn't have a spiritual awakening, you are dangerous. He was hospitalized for two weeks and diagnosed with drug-induced psychosis/bipolar. He was put on 2 different classes of anti-psychotic medications.
His videos are the strongest possible testament to how drugs can ruin your mental health, often permanently.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Pietrosiek, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
ego death

• +1
He didn't have a spiritual awakening, you are dangerous. He was hospitalized for two weeks and diagnosed with drug-induced psychosis/bipolar. He was put on 2 different classes of anti-psychotic medications.
His videos are the strongest possible testament to how drugs can ruin your mental health, often permanently.
Yeah you’re fucking retarded. I had a very similar experience and was diagnosed bipolar/schizo too

I felt free and good for the first time in my life,

Completely changed me for the better, and completely opened my eyes. If it didn’t happen to me I would have killed myself already.

Also guess what, no bipolar or schizo symptoms at all, and on zero meds. Was on lots of antidepressants before my spiritual awakening.

Depression nearly nonexistent compared to before, although some days are better than others, that’s when I forget what I learned.

Worse thing you do is convince yourself you know everything.

• +1
You seem to have a lot of anger in you. Calm down boi.

You are a complete mess mental health-wise. Schizo, bipolar, suicidal tendencies (unfortunate genetics from a mental health standpoint). Serious stuff. You provide further confirmation that men who seek spirituality/new-age shit either have pre-existing mental illness or develop issues afterwards.

I know a very young melanoma patient who did and does shrooms to cope with the possibility and high likelihood her cancer will metastasize at any point. While shrooms take her anxiety away, they have completely changed her personality and behaves like a female Connor. She also has pressured speech at times which is a sign of bipolar.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Yes but would you rather be in a more normal happy state
It's legit, I agree. If a person can up/increase his baseline of happiness and how he feels. That's the biggest return/profit actually, because it far Moggs temporairy happy highs/rushes/etc.. due to whatever reasons.

• +1
You seem to have a lot of anger in you. Calm down boi.

You are a complete mess mental health-wise. Schizo, bipolar, suicidal tendencies (unfortunate genetics from a mental health standpoint). Serious stuff. You provide further confirmation that men who seek spirituality/new-age shit either have pre-existing mental illness or develop issues afterwards.

I know a very young melanoma patient who did and does shrooms to cope with the possibility and high likelihood her cancer will metastasize at any point. While shrooms take her anxiety away, they have completely changed her personality and behaves like a female Connor. She also has pressured speech at times which is a sign of bipolar.
lol at this projection. All you do is spout negativity, and deny never having experienced any of this.
What I said was the complete opposite of “having anger” other than saying “retard”. lol

Also I didn’t seek, it came to me.

And because of it I’m stronger and more whole.

All you have are attacks, and “yup crazy, drugs bad, spiritual cope, I’m good looking” not really saying anything at all.

If you don’t agree, that’s fine you’ll never understand. Just get out my thread then.

• +1
No. What I have expressed repeatedly is:

1) Connor Murphy does not have a spiritual awakening. He just suffered from ayahuasca-induced psychosis and has bipolar on top of it. What he blabbers in his videos is the effect of an altered mental state. He will likely need to be hospitalized again to make a full recovery.
2) Psychedelics are an interesting class of drugs. The MOA of these drugs are largely unknown in the neurobiology community. Careful supervised administration of some psychedelics may alleviate mental illness like PTSD, depression and anxiety. Micro-dosing psychedelics may or may not have benefits to mentally stable individuals looking for a creativity boost. We need more research.
3) People who have had "spiritual awakenings" or who are drawn to psychedelics in the first place, either have pre-existing mental illness, and/or trauma.
4) A life of purpose, women, sex, wealth and good looks can bring insane happiness for all mentally stable individuals. A mentally health individual will NOT need to experiment with mind-altering drugs to find happiness and fulfilment. A mentally healthy individual will NOT need to engage in spiritual awakenings (JFL) or other hippie unscientific bullshit copes.
5) A large part of your baseline level of happiness (thermostat) is genetically pre-determined. A large part up to 50% of your baseline happiness is simply down due to genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and RAITEIII
No. What I have expressed repeatedly is:

1) Connor Murphy does not have a spiritual awakening. He just suffered from ayahuasca-induced psychosis and has bipolar on top of it. What he blabbers in his videos is the effect of an altered mental state. He will likely need to be hospitalized again to make a full recovery.
2) Psychedelics are an interesting class of drugs. The MOA of these drugs are largely unknown in the neurobiology community. Careful supervised administration of some psychedelics may alleviate mental illness like PTSD, depression and anxiety. Micro-dosing psychedelics may or may not have benefits to mentally stable individuals looking for a creativity boost. We need more research.
3) People who have had "spiritual awakenings" or who are drawn to psychedelics in the first place, either have pre-existing mental illness, and/or trauma.
4) A life of purpose, women, sex, wealth and good looks can bring insane happiness for all mentally stable individuals.
5) A large part of your baseline level of happiness (thermostat) is genetically pre-determined. A large part up to 50% of your baseline happiness is simply down due to genetics.
Didn’t read.

Try shrooms, or stop being so autistic then come back to talk. Peace. Bye shoo!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Pietrosiek and DrTony
To add.
I'm very non druggy. I don't smoke, don't drink at all anymore (and never much), etc..

I tried once, psylocibin, mushrooms. Because I read about it being used in test, and that alot of people that had that in study, had postive experience and like 70% of people put it in their top 10 of life happenings.

I'm very positive about that expereiment Idid, with psylocibin, mushrooms.
I learned alot about myself in that trip. In a very postive way. Also I think I changed afterwards in that I am scoring higher in the personanlity trait openness and understanding other peoples also.
So defenately advice-able experiment, for very rigid dudes (which I am by nature a bit) really.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, RAITEIII and DrTony