'Thinking' is an elitist activity

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I don't care if saying that makes me sound like a pretentious twat. It's just simply true: Philosophy, political theories, pondering the world and how it works, etc, it's all something that should only be reserved to the minority of exceptionally critically thinking individuals because masses the innate mental tools for it. Note that I'm not talking about IQ, but rather other sorts of mental skills: self-reflection and awareness, brutal objectivity, critical reasoning, etc basally all the things the pretentious progressive snobs pretend to have but don't.

Never waste time talking about serious stuff with normies. Keep the thoughts to yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, vermillioncorefan, hopecel and 12 others
IMO the brutal truth is that normies and plenty of people who get laid do a hell of lot less ruminating and thinking than anyone here

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, denthegodking, HTN_Mentalcel and 10 others
jfl at incels thinking they are elite geniuses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, k99, bigseal and 6 others
yes thinking/philosiphising should only be reserved to the minority of exceptionally critically thinking individuals such as looksmax.org users

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, hopecel, k99 and 3 others
yes thinking/philosiphising should only be reserved to the minority of exceptionally critically thinking individuals such as looksmax.org users
I know you're being sarcastic, but unironically, if you're posting here you are already smarter than the 90%.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Aladin, hopecel and 1 other person
What in the Demons X The Ego and Its Own is going on here?

What in the Demons X The Ego and Its Own is going on here?
Wut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Aladin and xegigi
Muh special snowflake.
Normies mog you and how does it make you feel that many of them don't have internal monologue?
I didn't even know people have internal monologue untill recently.

• +1
Reactions: k99 and Klasik01
Let me guess... OP is one of the few "exceptionally critically thinking individuals"

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Muh special snowflake.
Normies mog you and how does it make you feel that many of them don't have internal monologue?
I dd't even know people have internal monologue untill recently.
Only incels have it because they are lonely all the time

guess im a member of the elite

Let me guess... OP is one of the few "exceptionally critically thinking individuals"
Being able to look at yourself in the mirror and realize that you were born a ugly genetic shit is something that 99.999% of humans will never be able to do.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Aladin, hopecel and 1 other person
who deluded OP thinking he smart

Being able to look at yourself in the mirror and realize that you were born a ugly genetic shit is something that 99.999% of humans will never be able to do.
bro you discovered the blackpill by being a chronically online loser. You didn't dream this up with your big brain.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and k99
Philosophy, political theories, pondering the world and how it works, etc,
In reality all those things are for EXTREME incels. Not elitist in the slightest.

Nice cope.

Unironically true. Even I cope that it’s my acne scars that hold me back but the truth is that even without them I’d still have other flaws.

Unironically true. Even I cope that it’s my acne scars that hold me back but the truth is that even without them I’d still have other flaws.
That's the irony of it all though, isn't it?

We're mocked by normies as ugly loser defeatists when in reality, we're merely being humble and self-aware. If anything, we're better than them.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Aladin
I don't care if saying that makes me sound like a pretentious twat. It's just simply true: Philosophy, political theories, pondering the world and how it works, etc, it's all something that should only be reserved to the minority of exceptionally critically thinking individuals because masses the innate mental tools for it. Note that I'm not talking about IQ, but rather other sorts of mental skills: self-reflection and awareness, brutal objectivity, critical reasoning, etc basally all the things the pretentious progressive snobs pretend to have but don't.

Never waste time talking about serious stuff with normies. Keep the thoughts to yourself.
mirin high IQ statement OP

just ignore these failed normies seething about being intellectually mogged by truecel thinkers

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and vermillioncorefan
most people could never critically evaluate an idea outside their box that's why these meaningless low iq political differences exist

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
mirin high IQ statement OP

just ignore these failed normies seething about being intellectually mogged by truecel thinkers
hard to ignore when its getting pushed down ur throat in literally every college class especially english

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and hopecel