Thinking of getting a hair system

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Naturally have very thin hair that was NW 3 at 16-17

My hair has always being thin and shit. I use all the hairloss shit available but even if I got back to baseline it still wouldn’t be that great

I’m considering getting a hair system to get a really thick NW0 head of hair so I can get a good haircut like a flow haircut or textured fringe with a lower taper

89915255 8FA7 4614 9E03 2E283DE33C55

F6FF4454 EDD7 4997 8D82 557569B6445D

What downsides would there be to this?

Obviously I would have to keep it a secret from IRL friends and girls which I think I can do. They don’t look that bad up close + I will have a fringe cut and don’t plan on LTRs at this stage of my life

@5.5psl @mrriceguyreturns @Reformed

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5.5psl and Deleted member 60224
I can already fraud NW0 irl but my hair lacks thickness and texture and is very average and not a halo at all and I have to use copious amounts of hair spray and toppik

I can already fraud NW0 irl but my hair lacks thickness and texture and is very average and not a halo at all and I have to use copious amounts of hair spray and toppik
Idk I thinks it fucks with your mental and just average hair is better than a hair system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LooksThinker and lebronjames23
ngl its kinda similar to wearing lifts in the sense its a lot of effort and stress, effort from paying a lot of money to mantain it every month and giga uncomfortable, stress from the paranoia a girl will notice its a wig when she runs hands through ur hair or u shower with her etc jfl but ngl i see a lot of realistic ones nowadays so if ur hair gets really bad ig you have no choice

oh yea and ofc if its just casual slays then its way better for sure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, LooksThinker, 5.5psl and 1 other person

jfl im mirin hard at this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5.5psl and lebronjames23
ngl its kinda similar to wearing lifts in the sense its a lot of effort and stress, effort from paying a lot of money to mantain it every month and giga uncomfortable, stress from the paranoia a girl will notice its a wig when she runs hands through ur hair or u shower with her etc jfl but ngl i see a lot of realistic ones nowadays so if ur hair gets really bad ig you have no choice
I just got paid and am thinking of just getting it done this week and finally being done with this burden. But your right, I think the actual hair it self feels real but the base wouldn’t feel like skin
oh yea and ofc if its just casual slays then its way better for sure
Wouldn’t mind having a FWB or maybe if I got a LTR attached enough I could just gaslight her and tell her after a year jfl and she would accept it cuz all my other features are good and I do good with girls already but I just wanna fix this issue

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and twilight
7ACB6FF8 DD00 42E5 A4CF D64F8D76803A

Lmfao at this @mrriceguyreturns @twilight

• JFL
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, Deleted member 60224 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
"i kinda knew but didnt wanna ask you about it" if foids can see a hairsystem they can for sure realise im wearing 3 inch high heels everywhere :feelsrope::feelsrope: ropefuel for frauders
He said in the comments she found the hair system conditioner not cuz of the hair, lifefuel :love:

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
Naturally have very thin hair that was NW 3 at 16-17

My hair has always being thin and shit. I use all the hairloss shit available but even if I got back to baseline it still wouldn’t be that great

I’m considering getting a hair system to get a really thick NW0 head of hair so I can get a good haircut like a flow haircut or textured fringe with a lower taper

View attachment 2738784
View attachment 2738785

What downsides would there be to this?

Obviously I would have to keep it a secret from IRL friends and girls which I think I can do. They don’t look that bad up close + I will have a fringe cut and don’t plan on LTRs at this stage of my life

@5.5psl @mrriceguyreturns @Reformed
Imo hair system mogs very very hard if looks natural and with time they are getting better and better @Dodevu had one for past 6 years

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, lebronjames23 and Dodevu
can you show pics of you natural hair? I have shit hair genetics too so it would be nice to know how shit hair makes you consider this

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
can you show pics of you natural hair? I have shit hair genetics too so it would be nice to know how shit hair makes you consider this
NW 3 + diffuse thinning at 16 bro

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker