thirsty whore shakes booty in front of the handsome ball guy to grab his attention ( JUST BE HTN)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
you get this kind of attention by being a htn. i just CAGE when i see some incel hindus or deformed people get rated htn easily on this forum like its a joke.
REAL HTN IRL = GODS smv.

Screenshot 2023 10 21 220113

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, 5'7 zoomer, Allornothing and 3 others
hes 5'7max too, like the last 3 years i have been barking "height is a meme" and still people debate about height being attractive :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leveruis, Deleted member 28896 and Sprinkles
Bro have you tried ray peat, your posts scream low metabolism to me

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
What’s your TSH

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Looks like a typical normoid. And that's the biggest whore i've seen in a minute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 28896
Bro have you tried ray peat, your posts scream low metabolism to me
whats pae jeet? ethnic dish?

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly, SidharthTheSlayer, Xerryx and 1 other person
American shit that looks like it was posted back in 2019

hes 5'7max too, like the last 3 years i have been barking "height is a meme" and still people debate about height being attractive :lul:
she's drunk

Someones daughter+future wife

3686567 IMG 0177

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and mortis
this dude thinks "fuck why ain't this happening to me"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger, Psychophilly, Ark and 2 others
meanwhile women take one look at me and run Elephant man tote shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
she's drunk and attention-whoring

JFL if u think this girl is actually trying to flirt with this guy. It means literally nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly, Jamaldickjavontus, Sny and 3 others
no.

u pick the best person in the situation possible.

this htb-stacylite is fucking 6'4 rich chad, not some normie wageslave working at the stadium
keep coping, she saw the gl guy and lost control, female brain turns off as they see a high genetic value male.

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and MoggerGaston
Commercial for gymcelling

cringe at whores acting this way. why is no one admonishing her?

his body is just average for a manlet, like all manlets have that body minus the bottom 10% incel ones.
Look at his arms. Definitely gymcels.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
she's drunk and attention-whoring

JFL if u think this girl is actually trying to flirt with this guy. It means literally nothing.
absolutely. 99% of flirting and kissing at bars lead up to nothing. wymxn only open their legs for chad

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
absolutely. 99% of flirting and kissing at bars lead up to nothing. wymxn only open their legs for chad
ive been clubbing in mixed gender social circles and some of these sluts will make-out with 5-6 guys in one evening.

Then come complain to me when these guys they just made-out with follow them around. Because it means nothing to them and they don't want further interaction than that.

Some attention-whoring dancing like this means absolutely nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
ive been clubbing in mixed gender social circles and some of these sluts will make-out with 5-6 guys in one evening.

Then come complain to me when these guys they just made-out with follow them around. Because it means nothing to them and they don't want further interaction than that.

Some attention-whoring dancing like this means absolutely nothing.
low iq mental gymnastic shizo ramblings.

I interact with people IRL
like i have to remind you that i have been in 3 different unies and been working for 1.5 years now while you rot at home.
keep coming up with theories
like the one who is rambling shizo theories is you, i talked water and common sense.

Last edited:
Only an autistic Indian such as yourself would be naive enough to think women operate like code and attempting to boil that code down to searching for HTN=True/False