This 17 y/o claims natty, thoughts?

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Iron

Claims hes sum kind of ''genetic freak'', he even compared himself with pro bodybuilders at his age (levrone, bumstead) and looks bigger and leaner than them, most people in the comments obviously try to call him out, and others say hes natural, besides being natty or not, i cant believe hes the same age as me, different species, at least im the same height as him :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, socialcel, noodlelover and 2 others
oh yeah hes definently natty

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, mathis, nofap and 1 other person

Claims hes sum kind of ''genetic freak'', he even compared himself with pro bodybuilders at his age (levrone, bumstead) and looks bigger and leaner than them, most people in the comments obviously try to call him out, and others say hes natural, besides being natty or not, i cant believe hes the same age as me, different species, at least im the same height as him :lul:

No based of the second vid. idk why this gen still wna push natty line lol it worked a decade ago hasnt since.

all of his pictures are selfies in gym mirrors which are tilted at an angle to make you look bigger, super unreliable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Allornothing, nathan and 1 other person
all of his pictures are selfies in gym mirrors which are tilted at an angle to make you look bigger, super unreliable.
The lightning that he uses to make his videos is also unnatural af, even without a pump i would look in a ''stage ready'' condition, let alone being pumped, nonetheless i would say hes not natural, too many teenagers in ig nowadays that look the same and ofc they claim natural, ''Just have good genes bro!''

If he is natty i cut my balls on live.

Natty in mumbai

not natty, not possible.

He gained a considerable amount of mass while staying extremely lean though? Isn't that a telltale sign of AAS?

He gained a considerable amount of mass while staying extremely lean though? Isn't that a telltale sign of AAS?
Yes plus the round boulders of muscle and level of vascularity
He looked better before the roids when he had the swimmer body

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
The chest development is kind of sus so maybe, maybe not.

He’s a narcy for sure though and that’s always a red flag.

We need an analysis by @ConfusedBolivian for this one looks sus ngl

give him a cold hard slap and say da shiit don't matter yo

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh

jfl if you think hes natural

this nga is not natty

Natty in mumbai

Not natty
And as a thumb rule if you ever have to question about someone's natty or not status then there's 99% chance that he isn't.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
or he just doesn't post pictures where he's fat, I don't post those often either.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Most swimmers are closet homosexuals. So one that enjoys being prodded by rods is not going to be intimidated by a needle in the ass.

Can’t believe how stupid general population is.

No wonder these morons making so much money whilst writing ‘natty’ in their bio.

Definitely not natty, does have excellent genetics tho. That frame + those insertions are top tier

not natty but who cares he always looked good

Could be natty tbh