do fillers really migrate? is it a given?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
sorry for the generic question regarding fillers, but im 18 and im planning on getting tear-trough fillers and jaw/chin fillers and maybe some for my nasolabial folds. for the jaw/chin, in particular, i plan on being very very discrete, like a very small change, just to make it kinda crispy, not bigger. and for the rest, im not gonna overdo them either.
There’s lots of FUD going on regarding fillers. All professionals i talked to all said that they’re not gonna migrate at all because it’s hyaluronic acid, of course they’re likely shills. But people here hate fillers, usually because they think that it’s retarded when you can get jaw surgery to make it permanent (and a cheaper long term solution). But is it better to get them or do nothing?
It’s not that I have a very apparent falio (apart from my nose) but rather small stuff that i could fix or attenuate with this solution. My mom is about 50 and gets fillers all the time from the same dude i plan on getting them from (its also not that expensive) and she looks fine i guess for her age, she doesn’t look like madonna or sum shit. you cant tell she got fillers, it looks mostly natural, which is my aim. I plan on getting rhino + these aforementioned fillers every two years for my time in college, and then maybe consider something else if I can afford it — worth mentioning that parents would pay for the fillers, but wouldn’t pay for a hardmaxxing solution.

What im scared is:
>migration
>making me look older / less appealing for 17-21 y/o girls
>making me look unnatural (ideally, i’d want no one to find out)
>botching (never happened with my mom tho)

Should I do it?

>inb4 “get bimax/jaw implants”. im not doing that shit at the moment. i may pay for it when im older but honestly i cant afford it and its social suicide. if i ever move out of the country for any reason, i might get everything done. My options here are literally fillers or nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and rubberduck
it's cope as long as it's minor, undereyes and nasolabial area will be fine, don't touch your jaw because it needs way too much of it for any difference whatsoever and the more you need the higher the chance of migration.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and Kristin
it's cope as long as it's minor, undereyes and nasolabial area will be fine, don't touch your jaw because it needs way too much of it for any difference whatsoever and the more you need the higher the chance of migration.
should i get undereye fat transfer or fillers>?

sorry for the generic question regarding fillers, but im 18 and im planning on getting tear-trough fillers and jaw/chin fillers and maybe some for my nasolabial folds. for the jaw/chin, in particular, i plan on being very very discrete, like a very small change, just to make it kinda crispy, not bigger. and for the rest, im not gonna overdo them either.
There’s lots of FUD going on regarding fillers. All professionals i talked to all said that they’re not gonna migrate at all because it’s hyaluronic acid, of course they’re likely shills. But people here hate fillers, usually because they think that it’s retarded when you can get jaw surgery to make it permanent (and a cheaper long term solution). But is it better to get them or do nothing?
It’s not that I have a very apparent falio (apart from my nose) but rather small stuff that i could fix or attenuate with this solution. My mom is about 50 and gets fillers all the time from the same dude i plan on getting them from (its also not that expensive) and she looks fine i guess for her age, she doesn’t look like madonna or sum shit. you cant tell she got fillers, it looks mostly natural, which is my aim. I plan on getting rhino + these aforementioned fillers every two years for my time in college, and then maybe consider something else if I can afford it — worth mentioning that parents would pay for the fillers, but wouldn’t pay for a hardmaxxing solution.

What im scared is:
>migration
>making me look older / less appealing for 17-21 y/o girls
>making me look unnatural (ideally, i’d want no one to find out)
>botching (never happened with my mom tho)

Should I do it?

>inb4 “get bimax/jaw implants”. im not doing that shit at the moment. i may pay for it when im older but honestly i cant afford it and its social suicide. if i ever move out of the country for any reason, i might get everything done. My options here are literally fillers or nothing.
Just don't go overboard with it and you'll be fine

but im 18
IMG 20240219 160049

Jaw filler isn’t that bad, I got more jawline filler than anyone in this forum and my jawline still looks crisp, I might’ve gone a little overboard but at least the body will dissolve the old filler in a few years, I still look great tho, just with a Brad Pit jaw lol

Don’t worry about migration, only happens in lips and if you get severe trauma in the area

Money wise it is more expensive than implants but it’s an alternative if you can’t take any days off from work or if you’re scared of becoming handicapped after a bad administration of general anesthesia