This aznmasculinity cel wants white girls. How can he get one?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
How can this young asiancel experience white pussy?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, Autismcel, deepfuckingvalue and 22 others
@Monobloc @Autismcel @murdah

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NoseProphecy and northern mogger
He can't

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
He will have to fuck black women like the rest of the asiancels on Reddit.
I think he cam statusmax or studycel to become some rich coding genius or something. I've heard a lot of these dumb white girls think that these asians with a cs degrees and a high rank on leetcode are the next zuckerburg or whatever and sometimes date them because of that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Roquefort, Richard Cheese and 3 others
perm gymmaxx contacts ez ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, JawMogger, CarrotMaxxer and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and northern mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, st.hamudi but 6‘5, northern mogger and 2 others
Transition into a female.

Seriously, his equally subhuman female looksmatch is probably getting railed by white chad’s cock daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dna_cel, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Transition into a female.

Seriously, his equally subhuman female looksmatch is probably getting railed by white chad’s cock daily
Imagining the female version of him. I would be embarrassed to ever lay in the same bed with the subhuman female version of him.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Imagining the female version of him. I would be embarrassed to ever lay in the same bed with the subhuman female version of him.
His features wouldn't be subhuman on a woman. Asiatic features work well on women which is why u have so many white users on thr forum obsessing ober asians

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar and St.TikTokcel
His features wouldn't be subhuman on a woman. Asiatic features work well on women which is why u have so many white users on thr forum obsessing ober asians
Nah, I think you're just suffering from yellow fever. I would never touch that in a million years, even if it was the only option I ever had.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
betabux poor slavic women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
it is fuckin over. better get the best lotion possible because you gonna need it for a while

• +1
prostitution

• +1
very rare
kpopcels are not on the radar of 99% of women
Kpopcels tend to be the lowest of the barrel anyway. I see no lean sorority girls posting on their social media about how they want their kpop oppa. It's generally the landwhales who sit in their room all day with their BTS posters who post that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, Alt Number 3, distance decay and 9 others
Volcel if you aren't kpopmaxxing as a gook.

• +1
Reactions: future_, Monobloc and Jason Voorhees
it is fuckin over. better get the best lotion possible because you gonna need it for a while
Real. For a long while. He probably won't enter the dating market until he's past 30. By then he might make it as betabux loser with a used up ex-stacy landwhale if he's lucky.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and iMogEveryone
Nah, I think you're just suffering from yellow fever. I would never touch that in a million years, even if it was the only option I ever had.

Nah, his features would be very subhuman on a female, but she has a hole inbetween her legs, and desperate incels who claim “muh asians so feminine waifu”, so she’d still get lucky

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
Betabuxx for LTB :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Doesn't work like that. All shit features look bad on every gender. It's just that males tend to overlook subhuman features due to having a higher libido. They are literally okay with walking corpses.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Earth Dollar, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
How? not possible unless he gets rich. His best hope is to pretty boy kpop maxx but he needs rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and M-1014
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
How? not possible unless he gets rich. His best hope is to pretty boy kpop maxx but he needs rhino.
Among other things. There's no way his nose is his only failo.

• +1
You niggas make it seem like white girls never date subhumans. You must have seen them a white becky with subhuman irl. I see it on social media all the time

I think people need to be realistic with themselves, you need to look at yourself in the mirror and see your weaknesses/strengths and understand which niche/area you are most likely to be successful in. It's delusional to think he can get a white girl the most sought after race of women when he looks like your average chinese nerd who plays League of legends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, klip11, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Kpopcels tend to be the lowest of the barrel anyway. I see no lean sorority girls posting on their social media about how they want their kpop oppa. It's generally the landwhales who sit in their room all day with their BTS posters who post that shit.
cope, tons kf slavic women like kpop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, St.TikTokcel and bloomercel
You niggas make it seem like white girls never date subhumans. You must have seen them a white becky with subhuman irl. I see it on social media all the time
Look at the guy though, he's too subhuman man. If he improves then very low chance he could pull off a sub human white girl kek

• +1
Reactions: murdah and bloomercel
I think people need to be realistic with themselves, you need to look at yourself in the mirror and see your weaknesses/strengths and understand which niche/area you are most likely to be successful in. It's delusional to think he can get a white girl the most sought after race of women when he looks like your average chinese nerd who plays League of legends.
I think people are trying to convince themselves of their cope because they want to use it as motivation. Since this subhuman can get a white girl, there's no reason I can't since I mog him into oblivion! I think that's the reasoning behind all of the cope we're seeing right now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
anything is possible with the right attitude and mindset, personalitymaxx.

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot
no

this guy would look equally as bad as a female tbh

Last edited:
He will have to fuck black women like the rest of the asiancels on Reddit.
Black queens >>>

Beats those skinny ahh white cock chasing noodlefoids.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hottaco34, Costcosuperstore, Monobloc and 3 others