This aznmasculinity cel wants white girls. How can he get one?

I don't know about that. At the very least, I would like to see what he looks like without glasses.
He’s got bones, man. He just needs to get rid of the glasses and grow out his hair. Perhaps some minor make-up touches here and there and voila!

He’s got bones, man. He just needs to get rid of the glasses and grow out his hair. Perhaps some minor make-up touches here and there and voila!
His hair reminds me of what my hair used to look like. Such suifuel man, I never want to go back.

Are we looking at the same pictures here? I rarely say this about people, but I can't help but feel like it's seriously over for this guy.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
His hair reminds me of what my hair used to look like. Such suifuel man, I never want to go back.

Are we looking at the same pictures here? I rarely say this about people, but I can't help but feel like it's seriously over for this guy.
You’re just being too critical. His only problem is not kpopmaxxing + wearing glasses.

You niggas make it seem like white girls never date subhumans. You must have seen them a white becky with subhuman irl. I see it on social media all the time
Only browns. He's not brown. BP applies only to fairskinned caucausians and mongoloids.

Rhino and some eye work and he can run the cute guy game

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Rhino and some eye work and he can run the cute guy game
Hopefully he's able to get enough money to do that early enough. JFL at trying to do all of that at 30 years old.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Mewton
Hopefully he's able to get enough money to do that early enough. JFL at trying to do all of that at 30 years old.
Rhino isn't very expensive as compared to other surgeries

• JFL
He can get only curry ltbs or single black mommas.

Rhino isn't very expensive as compared to other surgeries
There's no way his nose is the only failo he has though. Am I missing something here?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
He can get only curry ltbs or single black mommas.
Apparently a lot of users in this forum think otherwise. I wonder why that is? I'm genuinely confused.

Doesn't work like that. All shit features look bad on every gender. It's just that males tend to overlook subhuman features due to having a higher libido. They are literally okay with walking corpses.

It's not black or white either. For an example, women can pull off a slight class 2, because it still leans feminine and men can pull off a slight class 3 because it leans masculine.

Women can also get away with mildly recessed chins, whereas men can get away with bigger noses. The inverse is rarely true. It's why rhinoplasty is a commonly done surgery on women and genios/chin implants are popular with men.

• JFL
There's no way his nose is the only failo he has though. Am I missing something here?
Yes his eyes will always hold him to incel I fear
I mentioned he needs some surgery to fix those chinese eyes too (if that exists)

It's not black or white either. For an example, women can pull off a slight class 2, because it still leans feminine and men can pull off a slight class 3 because it leans masculine.

Women can also get away with mildly recessed chins
Nope. It always looks dysgenic. Any sort of recession is failo since it indicates poor maxillo-facial development.
whereas men can get away with bigger noses
Nose is entirely pheno. The only thing that is affected by development is nose tip (downturned/upturned)
The inverse is rarely true. It's why rhinoplasty is a commonly done surgery on women
That's just retardation. Rhino is mostly a meme surgery. Your nose appears big because of your tragic bone structure.

and genios/chin implants are popular with men.
Prominent chin is unisex.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Nope. It always looks dysgenic. Any sort of recession is failo since it indicates poor maxillo-facial development.

Class 2 by default feminizes a face, which is why it's death tier on men. I didn't fucking say women can pull off this

Picsart 23 07 12 08 54 09 652

I said they can pull of this

Djs recommended1

Keyword being mild.

That's just retardation. Rhino is mostly a meme surgery. Your nose appears big because of your tragic bone structure.

4090196_IMG_2614.jpeg

You don't need a rhino bro, fix your chin :feelskek:

Yes and these women needed genioplasties instead of rhinos

1 year post rhinopla
Rhinoplasty 8 weeks
7 weeks post rhinopl
ZomboDroid 11052024093846

Just jaylenomaxx theory

images

Prominent chin is unisex.

Over for Lima then.

b61b35242542531d407869d49313f731.jpg

Just because you prefer prominent chins (so do I) on women, doesn't mean it's a mandatory feature for women to be considered attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Amadeus and St.TikTokcel
It’s so far from over, it’s almost comical.
He’s got good jaw/chin projection
Brah looks like he’s only in high school, so of course he’s gonna lack dimorphism that would attract women.

1. In college, he just needs to go to a black barber and get a buzzcut or skin fade.
Barber Will rid him of that infantile hair covering his forehead.

2. he needs to cardio and gymmax ‘till he reaches ottermode if he’s not already there. 3. He should replace all his clothes with wifebeaters, basketball jerseys, n oversized football jerseys.
4. Get tats to show off when wearing wife beater. Dragon, random gook runes, tear drop beneath, katana blade shit, sun zu quote
5. Get dodge charger with tinted windows and chrome rims
6.hang out with vietnames, black, and filipino niggas to drop inhib levels.
7. Commit some street crimes. Not any creepy pedo/serial killer/ rapist shit tho
Apart from the dodge charger, this plan is super cheap and reliable.

Women from all races love real niggas and thugs.
Fast N Furious Max is legit for curry n rice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ranierean, future_, Amadeus and 3 others
Class 2 by default feminizes a face, which is why it's death tier on men. I didn't fucking say women can pull off this

View attachment 2911309

I said they can pull of this

View attachment 2911314

Keyword being mild.
As I've said before. Males have way higher libido. They literally find dysgenic ghouls attractive. Can't be said the same were we to reverse the genders.
4090196_IMG_2614.jpeg

You don't need a rhino bro, fix your chin :feelskek:

Yes and these women needed genioplasties instead of rhinos

View attachment 2911287View attachment 2911288View attachment 2911289View attachment 2911290
Exceptions. Most of the foids that I see getting these meme surgeries are recessed. Nose deformities are not really common.
Just jaylenomaxx theory

images

Over for Lima then.

b61b35242542531d407869d49313f731.jpg
Lima has top tier eyes. There's only few foids on this planet that have her features
Just because you prefer prominent chins (so do I) on women, doesn't mean it's a mandatory feature for women to be considered attractive.
Humans were always robust regardless of their gender. Yes, women have less bone mass but that doesn't change the fact that any sort of recession looks like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and normie_joe
It’s so far from over, it’s almost comical.
He’s got good jaw/chin projection
Brah looks like he’s only in high school, so of course he’s gonna lack dimorphism that would attract women.

1. In college, he just needs to go to a black barber and get a buzzcut or skin fade.
Barber Will rid him of that infantile hair covering his forehead.

2. he needs to cardio and gymmax ‘till he reaches ottermode if he’s not already there. 3. He should replace all his clothes with wifebeaters, basketball jerseys, n oversized football jerseys.
4. Get tats to show off when wearing wife beater. Dragon, random gook runes, tear drop beneath, katana blade shit, sun zu quote
5. Get dodge charger with tinted windows and chrome rims
6.hang out with vietnames, black, and filipino niggas to drop inhib levels.
7. Commit some street crimes. Not any creepy pedo/serial killer/ rapist shit tho
Apart from the dodge charger, this plan is super cheap and reliable.

Women from all races love real niggas and thugs.
Fast N Furious Max is legit for curry n rice
People are taking one look at this decent chin and deciding that he has the potential to be mogger. I feel like it's because people don't understand what constitutes a good looking asian. I'm not hating on my own race or anything, but this guy is just hopeless. Why do we insist otherwise?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Yes his eyes will always hold him to incel I fear
I mentioned he needs some surgery to fix those chinese eyes too (if that exists)
Those eyes are way too small for double eyelid to make a significant difference. I've seen a lot of Korean plastic surgery before and afters, and let me tell you, this guy is a 100% match with a plastic surgery failure I saw a couple days ago.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese and Mewton
As I've said before. Males have way higher libido. They literally find dysgenic ghouls attractive. Can't be said the same were we to reverse the genders.

This has nothing to do with muh libido.

A mildly class 2 man is considered unattractive to women, because overbites make the face feminine looking.

A midly class 3 women is considered unattractive to men, because underbites make faces masculine looking.

Reverse the genders and most importantly, reverse the bite.

Exceptions. Most of the foids that I see getting these meme surgeries are recessed. Nose deformities are not really common.

You are saying that those women with a dorsal hump + prominent chin need a genioplasty? :feelskek:

Lima has top tier eyes. There's only few foids on this planet that have her features

So you agree that women can pull off a recessed chin if their other features are solid? :feelskek:

Cause Gandy's eyes are not saving him if he has Lima's chin

Picsart 24 05 11 10 18 34 815

Humans always were robust regardless of their gender. Yes, women have less bone mass but that doesn't change the fact that any sort of recession looks like shit.

Class 2 looks like shit, just less so on women.

Class 3 looks like shit, just less so on men.

• JFL
This has nothing to do with muh libido.

A mildly class 2 man is considered unattractive to women, because overbites make the face feminine looking.
Not feminine. Just makes you look like underdeveloped childlike subhuman.
A midly class 3 women is considered unattractive to men, because underbites make faces masculine looking.
It doesn't. Just makes you look old. Besides, class 3 is extremely rare.
Reverse the genders and most importantly, reverse the bite.

You are saying that those women with a dorsal hump + prominent chin need a genioplasty? :feelskek:

So you agree that women can pull off a recessed chin if their other features are solid? :feelskek:
No since Lima is one a billion
Cause Gandy's eyes are not saving him if he has Lima's chin

View attachment 2911386
You made his flatxilla even flatter

Class 2 looks like shit, just less so on women.

Class 3 looks like shit, just less so on men.
All look like shit on every gender

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Kpopcels tend to be the lowest of the barrel anyway. I see no lean sorority girls posting on their social media about how they want their kpop oppa. It's generally the landwhales who sit in their room all day with their BTS posters who post that shit.
nah there are definitely attractive women into that and it gets more and more mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
nah there are definitely attractive women into that and it gets more and more mainstream
A lot of them slavic, tbh. But yeah, you're right. You don't even really need to kpopmax. Getting a similar hair cut to those guys and having decent height is enough.

Femboymaxx and try to lure college leftist girls

I guess I have been oblivious to this change in rhetoric. It was my impression that only the sub5s who couldn't get with their own race are the ones simping for kpop oppas.

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Not feminine. Just makes you look like underdeveloped childlike subhuman.

i.e feminine. Youthful and childlike are more or less synonymous with femininity.

It's why this face on a man despite being 20 makes you a subhuman

What about my face makes you h3

It doesn't. Just makes you look old. Besides, class 3 is extremely rare.

It does, because it protrudes your mandible making you looking like a retarded caveman.

Protruding mandible = masculine.

Retarded looking but still masculine.

No since Lima is one a billion

You made his flatxilla even flatter

Muh made his maxilla flatter.

Cage :feelskek:

Didn't fucking touch his upper jaw, only mandible and chin

Media 240511 102820

All look like shit on every gender

Yes it does.

Just less shit on men if an underbite and less shit on women if an overbite.

I guess I have been oblivious to this change in rhetoric. It was my impression that only the sub5s who couldn't get with their own race are the ones simping for kpop oppas.
That's what every man says about every single interracial pairing where the woman is outside of their race. It's just a defense mechanism because their cortisol was spiked. You can't box millions of people into a single sub5 category that easily. There are plenty who are GL. Perhaps la crème de la crème don't do it - show biz types, but common man does not care.

Just less shit on men if an underbite and less shit on women if an overbite.
There's no less shit. All of them look equally shit on both genders. It just does. I guess prognathic jaw makes you appear older for both genders unlike le retrognathic jaw.

Looks like the average southern chinx nerdcel. They are a dime a dozen over here.

He needs double eyelid rhino and genio to be human

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He’s not that bad looking needs to gymmaxx, get contacts, get a wavy perm, and get lean.

• +1
By blasting his skull and reaching the next dimension where his dreams can occur.

• +1
larp as a professional league of legends player or start learning korean :feelshah:

• +1
Nah, I think you're just suffering from yellow fever. I would never touch that in a million years, even if it was the only option I ever had.
im pretty sure that dude mogs you tho he just looks like a super plain asian tho

• JFL
Looks like the average southern chinx nerdcel. They are a dime a dozen over here.

He needs double eyelid rhino and genio to be human
How southern? Aren't southern darker with better bone structure?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and gooner23
naw i be mad considerate but like cant just be shidding on people above you :feelshah:
Thr biggest enemy of a shitskins is always another shitskin. It always be your own people.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
How southern? Aren't southern darker with better bone structure?
Southern is just a generalization. He looks hokkien, probably baiyue descendant.

Guangxiers sometimes have good bones
163F65A0A465AE8FA645504D8ACD1EFA
561D3518EA5EAD6BD6400E57D9BE8F94

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Jason Voorhees and gooner23
By running low inhib ethnic game @traveler

• +1
Reactions: traveler and Jason Voorhees
His eye area makes him look like a cuck tbh

• +1