This dopamine detox shit ain't going well NGL

A

Abhorrence

Kraken
I relapsed again listen to music checked social media and shit now I'm back to square one
The last couple days I have been more productive than I normally am but still didn't get shit done at all
@PSL GOD

I didn't fap and paid attention to what I ate but I didn't exercise and shit and relapsed on smoking as well this shit was a waste of time ngl

You need a lot of will power for this shit but I have to do this now I'm starting again
I am completely lost in life and I don't know what to do

I will start doing research about what I'm going to do in the future and try to get my shit together as fast as possible

From now on if I relapse on this dopamine detox shut again I'm just going to jump off a really high place because might as well do that at this point because I feel like a leech at this point draining money from parents

You feel depressed and shit as a male if you don't provide any value to your family/people around you bruh we have to do shit in this life
make money/solve problems and shut we are not females ffs we can't just exist and expect to be happy

We have to fight for shit in this life u feel me that redpill shut
For our family and honor and so we feel better about ourselves
we do it for ourselves not to attract hoes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
What did u do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
What did u do
started doomscrolling on social media and listening to music, lost motivation to continue detoxing

but I am back at it now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wsada and Deleted member 47272
I relapsed again listen to music checked social media and shit now I'm back to square one
The last couple days I have been more productive than I normally am but still didn't get shit done at all
@PSL GOD

I didn't fap and paid attention to what I ate but I didn't exercise and shit and relapsed on smoking as well this shit was a waste of time ngl

You need a lot of will power for this shit but I have to do this now I'm starting again
I am completely lost in life and I don't know what to do

I will start doing research about what I'm going to do in the future and try to get my shit together as fast as possible

From now on if I relapse on this dopamine detox shut again I'm just going to jump off a really high place because might as well do that at this point because I feel like a leech at this point draining money from parents

You feel depressed and shit as a male if you don't provide any value to your family/people around you bruh we have to do shit in this life
make money/solve problems and shut we are not females ffs we can't just exist and expect to be happy

We have to fight for shit in this life u feel me that redpill shut
For our family and honor and so we feel better about ourselves
we do it for ourselves not to attract hoes
If you can't do dopamine detox, You should go rehab or Reduce your phone screentime and increasing your healthy lifestyle.
And most important- Use your phone but don't use social media/And this forum

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
If you can't do dopamine detox, You should go rehab or Reduce your phone screentime and increasing your healthy lifestyle.
And most important- Use your phone but don't use social media/And this forum
Are there places that do rehabilitation for phone addicts wtf

• Hmm...
@PSL GOD I'm not even going to log in my .org acc for a while
I am tired of living life this I need change

@PSL GOD I'm not even going to log in my .org acc for a while
I am tired of living life this I need change
Left .org I will left this year. I mean stay in .org without any reps, posting, rotting

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
@PSL GOD i feel like rope

@PSL GOD i feel like rope
Bro fucked up. Think about mine. I think i will be died after few minutes. I messed up on dark web lol. I think i will get murdered

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Abhorrence
Bro fucked up. Think about mine. I think i will be died after few minutes. I messed up on dark web lol. I think i will get murdered
life is pain

• So Sad
Shit fr works but you need to replace your bad habits with your purpose