This formula will determine literally your entire life

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's proven that both race and physical attractiveness are heavily correlated with IQ, and that IQ is correlated with professional success and social status. We also know that because of the halo effect better looking people stand a better chance in life in general.

That means that literally your entire live can be calculated using the following equation:

Race: Determines the first half of your "life success score"
Looks: Determines the second half of your life success score.

Success ratings:

9-10: God mode: You will be high status with a good carrier and great social life.
7-8: Success mode: You will have a good carrier and probably enjoy a decent social life.
5-6: Normie mode: You will have a run of the mill life and a predictable carrier. You will probably have some friends.
3-4: Bottom tier normie mode: You will have a mediocre carrier and a limited social life.
1-2: Incel/Truecel mode: You will have a bad or mediocre carrier and probably almost no social life, or if you do you will never get laid.

Score per race:

5: Jew
4: Asian/White
3: Hispanics/Indians/Arabs
2: African-American Blacks
1: Native Africans

Score per looks:

5: Chad
4: Chad-lite
3: Normie
2: Mediocre
1: Unattractive

Example 1:

Race: White +4
Looks: Chad +5
Final score: 9/God mode

Example 2:

Race: Jew +5
Looks: Normie +3
Final score: 8/Success mode

Example 3:

Race: African-American black +2
Looks: Chad-lite +4
Final score: 6/Normie mode

Just lawl at thinking your choices in life mean shit. It's all set it stone. I assure you 100% that 90% of the time the above formula is correct.

• +1
Reactions: xz90, badromance, itsoverbuddyboyo and 4 others
Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 616, Chigga and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
No I just want to fuck an emoji
S 5292l
830394 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Extra Chromosome
i agree to a certain extend. Career will be much easier if you are good looking. But I do also see a lot of white chadlites working low end jobs in my country. I'd say more than your estimated 90 percent accuracy would suggest.

I personally got through high school and the early years of uni just on charm and looks. And got a brutal wake up call later on, learning that I was shit at working hard for anything - So I had to pretty much restart my career and currently am working a very low end job, while doing classes on the side.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Didn't read cortisol levels are safe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 616, Autist and 2 others
How come jews are so high? Don't they have large noses that make them look worse?

Last edited:
7-8 wheres my success

@phobos, not being ugly is not the same as being normie. There is a middle ground between incel/ugly and normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Physical attractiveness isn't really correlated with iq from my experiences, but that's just anecdotal

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Im 7 lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Didn't take mental states into account.
Living life on nightmare mode.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Jew should be automatically 7,

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
How come jews are so high? Don't they have large noses that make them look worse?

The race score is about IQ. The formula isn't only about reproductive sex but just life success in general. Jews IQ mog everybody.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 611
I'm primarily Anglo-Irish with Jewish heritage and connections, so I'll give myself a 4.5 for race. I'd say my looks rate between Normie and Chad-lite, so I get a 3.5 there for an overall score of 8. That would leave me on "success mode" but honestly I am probably more on track to living on God mode, especially on the status/money front. Assuming my family's businesses keep doing well and the broader economy doesn't enter into a period of long term secular stagnation.

Last edited:
I have 5% ashkenazi jewish blood.

& I am mediocre

=7/10

Hehe

marmalade IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Autist
High effort thread

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
You're legit retarded bro, African Americans SLAY like no other, white liberal women worship the ground they walk on.

TBH I developed a better formula in 4 seconds.
If black = winning the game of life.
If not black = losing the game of life.

You're coping if you think otherwise, ofc, you have to be black in the west, not some nigger shithole in Africa, otherwise you will lose at life tbh.

You're legit retarded bro, African Americans SLAY like no other, white liberal women worship the ground they walk on.

TBH I developed a better formula in 4 seconds.
If black = winning the game of life.
If not black = losing the game of life.

You're coping if you think otherwise, ofc, you have to be black in the west, not some nigger shithole in Africa, otherwise you will lose at life tbh.

This is bullshit that stormfrontcels tell themselves because they can't get laid. Blacks are not popular with women, or at least not more popular than whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Cope. Look at the data and it confirms that what I am saying is true. Race+looks is literally fucking everything.
jfl what data? What do these numbers mean? Being tall/good looking means almost jack shit for a career by themselves. Not being ugly is more important than being attractive. Just look at the richest men in the world or just go outside theory.

The richest men in the world are the richest men in the world because they are jewmaxed.
Looks mostly only applies to dating. You won't get a (non modeling related) career/good social life just based on looks. Sure all of this is hard if you're legitimately ugly but most people are normal and that's enough.

Looks mostly only applies to dating. You won't get a (non modeling related) career/good social life just based on looks. Sure all of this is hard if you're legitimately ugly but most people are normal and that's enough.

Epic gigacope. The halo effect is strong and can make it easier to get jobs. Furthermore, better looking people have higher IQ on average meaning most of them probably have at least average intelligence anyway.

Cope.

jewish chadlite gg

To be honest the bottom category should have been called "incel/social failure" rather than "incel/truecel" since technically incels aren't automatically social failures can in some cases have good carriers. Too bad I can't edit the original post anymore.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
To be honest the bottom category should have been called "incel/social failure" rather than "incel/truecel" since technically incels aren't automatically social failures can in some cases have good carriers. Too bad I can't edit the original post anymore.
true,high iq post again.Good job boyo.

whites aren't that successful jews should die and its all based on culture and location.

emoji faggot

whites aren't that successful jews should die and its all based on culture and location.

emoji faggot

Epic cope. Whites are extremely successful compared to everyone else in both an economic and sexual sense. Only jews mog them in the status department. And race and looks are both genetic so it has nothing to do with culture. A good looking white will mog an ethnic in just about every nation in the world.

JFL at Asian = white

JFL at Asian = white

Asians are very fiscally successful so it counters against their lesser sexual success in life overall. Remember that this formula determines ALL your life success, not just sexual.

You solved it. May you be remembered amongst the great, the einsteins, the Newtons, the Tesla. Amazing how the the age old question of success could be boiled down to this seemingly simple but ever so complex equation

/s

Epic cope. Whites are extremely successful compared to everyone else in both an economic and sexual sense. Only jews mog them in the status department. And race and looks are both genetic so it has nothing to do with culture. A good looking white will mog an ethnic in just about every nation in the world.

Tl;Dr

Come to the Midwest and see how successful were are

Niggers slay more than we do.

They have money

Women are nature's jews and are attracted to shiny things. They are retards.
I'd love to see @StormlitAqua test this idiot to shreds

the blackpill is very grim